Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_lcapMasterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_voting_barMasterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_lcapMasterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_voting_barMasterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_lcap0%Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_lcap0%Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_lcap100%Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) Empty
PostSubject: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Caithe being her usual happy self was happily walking down the street with her head in a book, wearing small shorts and a cute little top with flowers on, though the day wasn't the best with the small drips of rain, hitting the ground the sun was shining through making a rainbow and everyone loves rainbows. Though everything was great until a car ends up splashing her in a massive puddle which puts a dampner on anyones day, though she could of acted very much violently towards the driver, she decides to let it go and carry on with her day with cold and wet legs.

[OOC: everything seems legal so far to be quite honest...]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Iron girl flew through the air, about to test the newest addition to her suit You ready Jeeves? Surely we should test this somewhere more... safe That`s crazy talk, what could possibly go wrong? Iron girl smiled and suddenly dove down and powered down her thrusters, only gravity was sending her downwards now, she activated it at the last second and ... nothing happened That`s not good Iron girl crashed against the ground and bounced towards the pavement, landing on a wall that she almost broke through, she groaned in pain and didn`t get up.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Banana sat on a rooftop plaiting her long brown hair, looking around to the streets below and saw Iron Girl crash into a nearby wall, she then tied up her plait and flew down "are you okay?" she asked curiously as she floated in the air, wearing her usual purple dress with a black stripe around the waist and knee-high socks with black foot-strap shoes.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:14 pm

A typical day for Arachnikid really. He had spent the majority of his time simply monitoring Jump City, making regular trips web swinging around Jump City, looking out for any signs of crime. The sound of a crash is what grabbed his attention, so immediately he changed course to make his way towards where he heard the sound. He arrived on the scene soon enough, kind of. Up high, leaning back on the side of one of the towering buildings. He didn't bother to head down and ask questions yet. No, he had a keen eye and was surveying the area. You can never be too sure really, things like this occur often, a distraction from the real crime. So Arachnikid would stay up there, at least until he was sure of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Caithe being the busy body she is went straight over to Iron girl, Caithe arrives and looks at her wondering if she needs any medical attention, getting on her knees beside iron girl, "do you need healing at all sappling," she then looks around noticing Banana she starts grinning at her "Fancy seeing you banana, do you know what happend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:53 pm

Iron girl groaned and took her helmet off, revealing a few bruises and a bleeding nose Owww, I`m fine, really, and I am not a sapling, by defenition a sapling is either a young tree or an inexpirienced person, of which I am neither!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Banana noticed Caithe "oh hey, well from what I saw it seems she crashed right into the wall" she said before she pulled out a tissue from her pocket and crouched down to Iron Girl, giving her the tissue for her nose "sure, because you seemed like you had everything under control there" she said sarcastically before rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Nothing. Shooting forth a line of webbing at a building across the street which it clung onto. Arachnikid would now swing down to the street below, landing on top of a lamppost, looking down as the three girls were there, seemingly having sorted everything out.

"Everything okay, ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Caithe Smiles at Iron girl, "Well if you were experienced surely this would have not happend, sappling" caithe seems to summon a breeze where blossom covers Iron girl which heals any injuries there is upon, however, it is quite easy to see that she is fairly weakend by using this power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:37 am

I AM experienced, I`m the top of my SCHOOL yet I`m only 16, I invented this highly technological suit in 3 years, I`m a hero, I can travel at 500MPH, I would hardly call that inexperienced! Also, the only reason that happened is because I was testing a new gadget which didn`t work! after her little tantrum was done she turned the opposite direction from he rest of them and had a face that looked like she was sucking a lemon.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 am

Banana rolled her eyes "well if that's all it is then I guess there's no need to worry" she said calmly before jumping into the air and floating there, she then looked to Caithe to see what she would do, she then looked up to Arachnikid "we're fine, just a little mishap" she called out.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:39 am

"Fine? Awwwwww, mannnn... I thought this was going to be a Damsel in Distress type deal"

Arachnikid said with a slight look of sadness. Though it is hard to tell, most of his face is covered up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)   Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Masterloge's Illegal topic (very much open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: