Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_lcapNew Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_voting_barNew Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_lcapNew Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_voting_barNew Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_lcap0%New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_lcap0%New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_lcap100%New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) Empty
PostSubject: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 am

Annie was walking through the park, having spent another cold and lonely night on a bench, she wrapped her cloak around her tight and looked around, she noticed that there was some kind of music show thing which was allowing people to try out different instruments, there was also a small piano too 'a piano! Annie I can play that! We should try it out! Maybe then we'll be able to get some money and be okay!' said Harmony in her head as Annie gave a hopeful smile and nodded 'whatever stops us from sleeping on the streets...' said Ellenia, even she had grown tired of always trying to find food and shelter.

As Annie slowly walked up to the piano smiling she sat down on the seat in front of it, allowing Harmony to take over her she then started to play the piano with much skill, smiling as her fingers pressed the keys and Harmony played one of the songs that she knew off by heart, her attention only focusing on the piano, her eyes having turned sky blue and her two angelic wings covered by white angelic feathers along with her usually half white half black dress now just fully white, she was in full angel form and she didn't notice people starting to gather around her to listen to the sweet music, she had also folded her cloak neatly next to her and placed it on the spare place next to her.

[OOC: This is the song she's playing => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JArsP7o_ZhE ]
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 am

Raijin just so happend to be passing as he heard the sweet harmonious music and decided to go up and listen too, he pushed threw the crowd of gathering people to stand at the front and just stood watching in awe. He then proceeded to put a 10 dollar note on the piano, "you ish very good" Raijin says without showing his face.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 am

Harmony didn't say anything as she was concentrating too much, she didn't even acknowledge Raijin's presence as she continued to play and show her skill, a few people following Raijin's example and putting money on the piano as she just continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:07 am

Raijin starts to panicand realise that that was his last monet apart from a few cent, he worried, and he hadn't eaten so far today, so he decided he would just listen to the music on a nearby bench. He thought 'Another break into the nearby zoo again i guess...' he just sat back and listened.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 am

Harmony continued to play before she finished the song and slowly came out of her concentration then looked to the money surprised, looking around to the people who clapped at her performance she then took the money and put it into one of the pockets of her dress before picking up her cloak and curtsying "thank you all so much" she said in a calm and gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 am

Kid flash was running around the city... trying to find something to do... otherwise he was just on a jog.

Then as he passed the park, some music filled his ears for the 2 seconds he was passing through, getting higher and lower with the Doppler effect.

"Meh... got nothing better to do."

He quickly turned around, and zoomed back.

"Now what to play first... I could probably give every instrument here a try in 30 seconds, but that's not the point..."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:16 am

[OOC: Loge said he couldn't think of anything so he said I could post.]

Harmony then stood up and looked around before noticing Raijin and walked over to him as she wrapped herself up in her cloak, having noticed him out of the corner of her eye while she was playing "you seem troubled, is there anything wrong?" she asked as she sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:37 am

Ooooh Guitar... Kf said rushing over to a classic acoustic guitar.

"I love doing this..."

He began moving his fingers across the strings at superhuman speed, creating a beautiful resonating sound. Not exactly vibrating, but not a string instrument either.

"Ah physics... have you ever let me down?"
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 am

Raijin is still not properly visible under his hat, "Nope everything is fine, just a bit hungry thats all, no eaten at all today" Raijin then proceeds to scratch his face with his paw showing well that he was a panda. Raijin then quickly hides his paw hoping that she did not see.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:45 am

Harmony gave a smile before she returned to Annie, her left eye changing to ash grey and her left wing turning to a demonic wing along with the left side of her dress and the ribbons on her left foot turning black "then allow me to buy you something to eat, what would you like?" she asked, seeing that Raijin was some kind of animal but she chose not to ask about it as she saw he was trying to hide it
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:58 pm

"No I am fine thankyou, I will remember your generosity one day!" Raijin disapears from sight just like a lightning storm leaving very noticablity that he was ever there.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 pm

[OOC: I guess its just me and Hotwire now then.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)   New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Found Talent (Masterloge then Open to Anyone Else)
Page 1 of 1