Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Back to earth(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Back to earth(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Back to earth(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Back to earth(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Back to earth(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Back to earth(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Back to earth(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Back to earth(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Back to earth(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Back to earth(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Back to earth(open) I_vote_lcapBack to earth(open) I_voting_barBack to earth(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Back to earth(open) I_vote_lcapBack to earth(open) I_voting_barBack to earth(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Back to earth(open) I_vote_lcap0%Back to earth(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Back to earth(open) I_vote_lcap100%Back to earth(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Back to earth(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Back to earth(open) Empty
PostSubject: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

“you ready baby girl?”

Wendy’s mom says holding her hand on a lever.

”ready when you are mom”

Wendy’s voice comes through a speaker on a control pad by her mother.

“launch in 10, 9, 8”

Wendys mom says as she pulls the lever and the roof slowly opens up. A blue ship that wendy is controlling floats up into the air.

”54321! Bye mom!”

wendy says barely making it out of the gap in the roof flying off into space.Wendy types on her control pad setting up the warp speed to go off in 2 mins and bring her over to earth not much longer afterwards. Wendy is currently strapped in by a seat belt and in her true form as the countdown begins.

wendy hears a slight crashing sound coming from behind her and unbuckles herself and quickly gets out of her seat and her eyes widen when she sees 2 men also in their true form and where black colored like the last assassin she saw. The 2 men starts to shoot shadow bolts at her as she barely dodges them.Wendy hides behind her chair as she types on her computer to cut the time down leaving them with 15 seconds.

”little less time than I expected but hey works for me.”

The two men race over to the chair trying to get strapped in knowing that whoever didn’t would be flung backwards into the wall behind them and be knocked out.one sat down but before he could strap himself in wendy turns into water and goes on the chair under the mand and reforms before she kicks him off the chair strping in as the ship goes into warp speed flinging the two men backwards into the wall of the ship getting knocked out.

as they arrive at earth wendy turns of warp speed but accidentally hits the wrong button unknowingly changing the coordinates to where she should land. The she shoots forward too fast for wendy to react and causes her to hit her head against the control pad knocking her out and causing the ship to spin out of control.

Her ship crashes through 5 buildings and crash lands inside a videogame store making a large creador and takes up most of the space in the store but since its night time in jump city where she landed no one was inside to get hurt. About 5 mins later Wendy slowly wakes up to see the two men missing.

”oh great now theres 2 assassins running around.”

Wendy un buckles and walks over to the circle at the center of the ship and teleports out side and looks around scratching the back of her head.

”dang i sure did a number to this store...”
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Kyle walked through the streets of Jump city, wearing his Reborn Grim reaper uniform, he walks a few more meters and see`s two... black things What the-!?! suddenly they turn around and see him. Quickly he fires two bullets at their feet but they became shadows to avoid them Well then, this will be hard
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Wendy hears some bullets and looks from the ship to the direction the sound was coming from and sighs. "well guess I'll have to handle my ship later." Wendy runs towards the sounds but then runs back to the ship and teleports back inside and brings up a chair and clicks a button on it.

Wendy takes a hover board and rides it over to the source of the sounds while holding to energy blades in her hands and sees the two assassins about to attack a kid in a grim reaper out fit. Wendy zooms over faster and slashes both of them getting some of the blood on her as she continues to fly by grabbing the boys arm after putting one of the swords back using it as a handle again having the boy stand on the board with her flying back over to her ship.

"you ok did they hurt you?"

((ooc: plese not shes in her true form right now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

I`m not hurt! he then ran back to them and threw a stun grenade, one of them was hit but the other hit him with a shadow bolt Arghh! Wasting no time, he hit the stunned one with a tranquilizer dart and he collapsed instantly, but the other one had gotten behind Kyle without him realizing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:44 am

wendy face palms when he runs back and follows him and hops off her hover board right be hind the assassin and grabbed her hover board and hit him over the head with it knocking him out.

"dude! when a girl has to save you from someone and flies you AWAY from them maybe thats a sign that says dont go back to fight them alone! what are you an idot?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:32 pm

I`m not an idiot, I just want to make up for my mistakes and that definitely means no running from danger. Also, you didn`t NEED to save me! he frowned at her and started to walk off, unless, for whatever reason, he needed to stay.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:53 pm

wendy usually gets easily angered when she hasnt drawn or roleplayed in a week and she has been stuck on her home planet for a mouth with out either of those 2 things so shes right now really easily angered. Wendy growls then grabs the boys shoulder turns him around and punches him in the face as she yells.

"DONT YELL AT ME! You have no idea what it takes to take those guys down you tink that will stop them?! ithey will only be passes out for like 2 mins and even if you put them in jail they can TURN INTO PURE SHADOWS! Meaning in order to stop them you have to kill them before they kill you! they are trained professinals who followed me here to kill me and I just got my face smashed into the control pad of my space ship and crashed through 3 fucking buildings so exuse me if I might seem a little tence or if I wanted to HELP YOU YOU ASSHOLE!!"

wendy yells at him before grabing one of the energy swords and cutting of the assassiains heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm

You insulted my intelligence, you punched me in the face and my shouting was nothing compared to that. his voice was mostly calm with a hint of irritation as he started to walk away again, until he heard the Assassin`s head`s being cut off. He turned around and stared at her seriously, his hands shook to the point that he missed when he fired at her WHY DID YOU KILL THEM!!!???!!! this girl was scum, just like Kyle used to be It`s clear your not from this planet, SO JUST FUCK OFF BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:11 pm

"they were gonna kill me and besides their brains are still active for like 5 more inets so chances are they ill just turn into shadows and re attach their heads and come after e again and try and kill me again! So pay attention closely dude! I DINT KILL THEM I JUST DELAYED THEM GETTING UP SO I HAVE A CHANCE ON GETTING AWAY I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE HELL I AM CAUSE THERES NO CITIES BACK IN OHIO AND.. AND...."

wendy falls to her knees as a flash of blue light comes out of her and she looks like a normal human she she starts to cry.

"I never asked to be this way I just wanted to come back to earth and see my freinds I didn't even know what I was until like 2 mouths ago and now...... ahhh! I just can't take this I mean I know how to fight now but even though I knew just severing their heads wouldn't kill them it was still hard to do..."

Wendy wipes off her eyes and slowly gets up.

"ok, its ok, just calm down and hide the ship then stay in your human form until you can contact your mom. ok........ and I'm talking to myself again... AHHH! All this shit is driving me insane!"

Wendy yells at the sky.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST BE NORMAL!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Kyle slowly regains his calm and slowly lowers his gun, he turned around and walked away, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 am

a bright blue flash comes from wendy and she uses her hover board to fly back to her ship and takes flight into the air and flies off .

"wait a minuet... Shit I could have asked him where the fuck i am! oh well toolate now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to earth(open)   Back to earth(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to earth(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: