Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_voting_barTraining Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Rose looked around trying to find her father, she was kicked sending her small body flying to hit the floor. Next thing she knew Slade was pointing a sword at her as other Slade-droids came out of no where and was about to attack. "What's the point of a dance when there's party crashers?" Rose snapped back putting her hands on the floor and propelling her self up and landing in a crouched position. She pulled out her two swords and was ready to finish there fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Cool he lept to his feet and ran towards the drones, he flipped over ones head and sent a blade through it`s head, he dove out of the path of another and cut it`s arm off I remember Deathstroke being a bit faster though.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Slade stepped back into a fencing stance and then glanced down at Rose's two drawn swords before looking back to her face.
"Well, perhaps the elegant styles aren't to your liking. I can slash and cut too, my dear." He said. Without any hint of movement he flung the sword, point first at the girl, knowing she would dodge it.
How could she not, she was his daughter.
Reaching back towards the rack, Slade pulled a Chinese Broadsword, sharpened steel with a mahogany handle.
Twisting the sword, the blade split into two. He turned to face his daughter once more, swinging the dual dao on either side of his body and inching towards Rose.
With a fake to the left, Slade leapt across the floor, chest parallel to the ground and twisted, sending a 360 back kick towards Rose, before placing two his right hand on the ground, still holding the right dao, and using it to stabilize his balance. Form there he spun and lashed out with the sword in his left hand and both of his feet. Landing out of the rotation and bringing the swords up to defend himself.

Last edited by Abyssal on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:33 pm

ooc: lol "Slade stepped back into a fencing stance and then glanced down at Anna's two drawn swords before looking back to her face.
"Well, perhaps the elegant styles aren't to your liking. I can slash and cut too, my dear." He said. Without any hint of movement he flung the sword, point first at the girl, knowing she would dodge it.
How could she not, she was his daughter." never knew ANNA was slades daughter sorry rose you've been replaced as daddy's little girl XP

Anna hangs up side down by the ceiling crossing her arms shaking her head.

"I have got to red the panfliet before I go to evil master's train camp again I haven't gotten trained by slade at all this session."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

... Well
Balls.
edited
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 pm

(OOC: lol)

IC

Rose dodged Slade's first attempt, how stupid was he? She dodged that with out even trying, fighting was like breathing to her, it came naturally. Maybe that wasn't the best thing but that's how she was.

Rose was kicked with a fake out, she skid across the ground, her small body easily gliding across the floor. She jumped up, used her sword to block Slade's 360 attack. She sent a kick to the gut then a sword to the leg, using the back side of the sword just to trip slade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Scorpion tripped a Robot and it fell down a couple of floors and was destroyed. He kicked one in the chin and quickly decapitated it, he flipped backwards and kicked one in the gut, sending it flying into another one and destroying both of them Slade, your Robots suck! he however, didn`t notice one that was behind him until it punched him in the back of the head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)   Training Day 2 (Open to those invited) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Day 2 (Open to those invited)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2