Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_lcapApprentices (Closed unless invited) I_voting_barApprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_lcapApprentices (Closed unless invited) I_voting_barApprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_lcap0%Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_lcap0%Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_lcap100%Apprentices (Closed unless invited) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Apprentices (Closed unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

Apprentices (Closed unless invited) Empty
PostSubject: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Slade paced the room, making sure the suits were prepared and the training equipment ready. He had been searching for a single apprentice all this time, someone to sew discourse throughout the world and help him to achieve dominance over Jump City.
But each single apprentice he'd had had turned on him soon enough. They'd had too much to lose, too many ties made with him already, far too much reason to resent him. He needed fresh blood for his new apprentices....
And he'd found a many who would appreciate his training, his money, his resources. An arrangement could be, and as Slade saw it, would be met.
"You have your team Robin, now it's time for one of my own."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Anna had followed the blimp on her com link to Slade's hideout and walked down to the room Slade was in. Anna's mask hung from the side of her skirt and as she would put away the com link shed pull down her hood.

"You wanted to see me?"

She said holding the pocket knife in her pocket just in case she would need it.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Slade stood with his back turned to the entrance, arms folded behind him.
"Anna" He said, turning to look over his left shoulder at the girl as she walked in the room. "Nice of you to drop by."
"Tell me: Slade's voice carried to the girl, turning back to the main screen as a new image was brought up."Do you know where your brother is?"

The image was one he knew she would recognize.
The face of Alan Kelongo
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:00 am

Anna glanced at the picture then to Slade.

"No offence but if I did do you really think I'd be standing around talking to you?"

She said staring at him wondering where this would all lead.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 am

Slade looked at her over his shoulder again.
"No, I suppose not. And what would your plan be if you were to find out?"
He said, turning and approaching the girl. He walked up to her and looked down at her face.
"What would you do if you could find him, at the push of a button? What would you do if I said I could do. Just. That." Slade said, emphasizing the last 3 words and leaning in closer towards Anna.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:51 am

"To be honest if I could find him I'd kill him simple as that but I require more strength in order to do so"

She said looking up at him saying every word in a more angryish gloomy tone to him yet showed no signs on her face that she was angry.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:59 am

Slade looked at her for a moment, his eye searching her face for clues as to a truer meaning, but he could find none.
He turned away and walked back to stare at the screen, Alan's face still sneering down at them.
"He's in Florida, I know that." He said.
"But. before you go blindly wading into his territory, let me ask you something." Slade turned to face her once more.
"How would you kill him" He questioned her.
"He was more powerful than you to start my dear, and in this time he's only been training on the citizens of Florida.
What have you to show? One kill for the hundreds he's slain?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:08 am

Anna watched him as he walked over to the screen and listened to him and then answered.

"I am aware of his strength and I wish to be come more powerful. He took everything from me but I'm willing to give up anything I have left to kill him even if its my own life.... now I have a question for you what do you want from me? why did you call me down here?"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:20 am

Slade smiled under his mask.
"Anything? He asked, his tone slightly amused.
"I called you here because what I can give you is the strength to defeat Alan."
"And all I want in return, is your sworn loyalty." Slade held up a small glass vial, empty with a silver metal screw cap.
"A 'blood oath' if you will" He said, a hint of amusement returning to his voice.

Last edited by Abyssal on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 am

"If you can help me kill my brother I swear to you I will always stand by your side and fight, I will swear my loyalty to you."

Anna held out her hand that wasn't holding onto the knife and out stretches it to Slade.

"You help me kill my brother and I'll shall stand by your side until I breath my last breath, so do we have ourselves a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 am

Slade held out his hand but pulled it back at the last second.
"On one condition Anna.
Everything comes at a price, and for this our partnership can be the only affiliation you'll be allowed to hold to. The Teen Titans cannot become involved.
Do you understand?"

He brought his hand back down to be shaken, reopening the arrangement under new terms.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 am

Anna didn't even seem to hesitate over her answer.

"Like I said I will do anything I must in order to kill Alan"

Anna grabbed his hand and shook it determination and anger filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:45 am

"Excellent."
Slade reached into his pocket and retrieved a small circular orange disk with silver enamelings on the side.
On the top of the disk a black S was inscribed.
Slade held out the vial for her to take.
"The vial is for a sample of your blood. It will help me to augment your powers when you wear one of my suits. The disk is a communicator." He said, reaching down and pinning the disk onto her shirt.
He walked back towards the railing over which he continued to stare at Alan's face.
"Oh, and feel free to dispose of your Titans communicator, you won't be needing it any longer."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 am

Anna took the vial and used her knife to prick her finger and used her powers to move a stream of blood from her finger into the vial until it was filled then stopped her blood from coming out. Anna pulled the com link out narrowing her eyes. "Sorry Starfire..." she then throws it into the air shooting a small projectile at it making it shatter and looked to Slade.

"Anything else you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 am

"Well done Anna. And, yes, I do believe there is one thing left to do." He said, without turning to look at her.
"Leave the vial on the ground. Your room is down the stairs, the 2nd door on the left. Go and rest now."
"I want you strong for tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:03 am

Anna placed the vial on the ground like she was told and left for her room with out another word.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 am

Slade turned and picekd up the vial, carrying it to his desk in the corner of the room and placing it in a circular slot in the desk. It slipped in up the the cap of the vial before twisting and shattering inside the desk. He'd already updated the plans for her suit. Now all he needed to do was wait.
They're coming together now.
Be prepared Robin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:37 pm

(OOC: Is this over yet? `Cause I might join depending on what Abyssal says to me in his next PM)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:39 pm

(OOC: Look out Mother f*****s!! I`m joining this party!)

Scorpion followed the instructions and arrived at the location, he didn`t know who they were or what the person wanted, but he somehow knew he would want it. He stood alone in a dark room, waiting for whoever invited him here.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 pm

"Welcome Rex." Slade said, a silhouette in the shadows whose voice came from behind scorpion.
He'd only just slipped the vial into the desk when the figure had walked into the room.
Slipping quietly behind him, Slade had moved to the door and activated the air release, closing and pressurizing it silently.
"I hope you won't be too alarmed by my mask, I promise you, I'm not who you think I am." He said, stepping forward into the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 pm

Scorpion didn`t know what he was talking about for a second and then it hit him You! he extended his blades to the maximum length and charged at Slade, aiming a stab at his chest but stopping before he was halfway towards him There`s no way it could be him, calm down he retracted his blades and coughed awkwardly Sorry, I thought you were someone else, what do you want me for?
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Slade hadn't moved throughout Scorpions's charge depending on the hero's memory to have been sharpened enough by the experience that he would recognize Deathstroke.
And Slade was not Deathstroke.
Not anymore.
Raising a hand in peace, Slade spoke.
"I want what you want Rex. I've been watching these past few years, you may notice a similarity in my voice to his, a likeness in our masks. In truth, I'm only honorbound to wear the amsk, they're only 2 of a pair. I have one and my brother has the other. But you've already met him haven't you?"
Slade said the last sentence adding a slight tint of menace to the words.
"You want revenge for your team? I want revenge for my eye. Perhaps we can help eachother..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Deathstroke`s your brother? Fine, I`ll join you, but on one condition, show me your real face! he gestured to Slade`s mask I`d take of mine but you probably already know what I look like
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 pm

"I'm sorry to say, Scorpion, but my mask stays. True I've known your face, but mine is the last piece of my old life that still remains, and even then only partially. You see, the right half of my face is missing for the most part."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:06 pm

...Fine, you don`t need to ditch the mask, I`ll accept your offer, what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apprentices (Closed unless invited)   Apprentices (Closed unless invited) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apprentices (Closed unless invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Preboot TR-
Jump to: