Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rainbow (Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rainbow (Done) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rainbow (Done) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rainbow (Done) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rainbow (Done) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rainbow (Done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rainbow (Done) I_vote_lcapRainbow (Done) I_voting_barRainbow (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rainbow (Done) I_vote_lcap0%Rainbow (Done) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rainbow (Done) I_vote_lcap100%Rainbow (Done) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rainbow (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Rainbow (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow (Done)   Rainbow (Done) EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:41 pm

"Character Quote(Optional)"

Rachel Grace

Rainbow (Done) Ginger10

===IDENTITY===
Full Name: Rachel Grace
Nickname(s): Rach
Codename: Rainbow
Alias(es): Rainbow
Classification: Meta-human
Affiliation: Neutral Good
Birthday: 4th of October

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Naturally Ginger
Eye Color: Naturally Green
Height: 5 foot 8
Weight: 65kg
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers: Rachel has the power to change her hair colour and her eye colour to special colours. While this may not sound particularly special, each colour she uses gives her a certain power depending on the colour. She cannot mix her colours and can only use powers when both her hair and eyes are the same colour.
*Blue- she can take on a form similar to that of a gust of wind. In this form she moves at 200MPH, and is extremely agile, being able to avoid machine gun fire.
*Yellow- She forms an armour of rock around her body. The armour is much harder than steel, the armour is extremely heavy and can take forces of up to 20 tons without even taking a scratch.
*White- She can make her body glow extremely brightly to distract or blind her foes. This blinding effect is greater than a flash bang and can only be resisted with extremely effective gear designed for the purpose of blocking out light.
*Red- This is her main combat power. She can generate constructs out of a red energy, they barely weight anything, but hit like something that weights 20 tons. She can only create basic weapons, like baseball bats and gauntlets. She can't create any projectiles or complicated weapons, like throwing knives or guns

Skills: *Athletic- While she's not exactly an Olympian, she engages in sports and works out regularly so she is more fit than most girls. She is stronger and faster than most ordinary athletes, but people in peak physical condition are still much stronger and faster than her.
*Hand to hand combat- She has taken Karate since she was little, she is a black belt and has won many competitions. But she is aware that on it's own it is not in a real fight, so she combines it with street fighting. She is skilled enough to take on multiple assailants with ease, but a master combatant could easily take her out.
*Intelligent- Rachel is intelligent, she's not a genius, but as well as getting A's in her school subjects, she is good at coming up with plans on the run. But someone of genius level intelligence could outsmart her.

Weaknesses: Too nice for her own good- Sometimes too much of a good thing is a bad thing, she can be too merciful at times, even with someone who is too dangerous to give mercy too and can struggle with difficult decisions that involves choosing the lesser of two evils.
Blue- While in this form, she cannot attack, but she is still vulnerable to attack.
Yellow- While in this form, she is so heavy she can barely move, only enough to do a punch that would be easy to dodge.
White- It does not protect her at all from attacks, if someone were to take a blind shot at her then all the light in the world would not help.
Red- She can only create a single weapon at a time, unless it comes in pairs. If her weapons were to break, she would need a recharge time of 1 post before she could use any of her powers again.

Equipment: A suit made of a flexible material, it fits her perfectly, but is also flexible so that her movement isn't restricted.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Rachel is a nice girl by instinct, she likes to make people feel appreciated and loved. She feels a natural need to help people, which is the main reason she decided to become a hero. She can get mean and snappy when she is stressed, but she always tries to at least be polite to be she dislikes, she would have to seriously hate someone to be rude to them.

Strengths: Kind, resourceful, good range of powers.

Interests/Habits: Her interests include participating in sports and drawing. When she is stressed or nervous, she has a habit of her powers activating on her own, changing her hair and her eyes randomly.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Marcus Grace (Father) Hazel Black (Mother)
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City: Star City
History: 10 years before Rachel was born, two meta-humans, Marcus Grace and Hazel Black met. Marcus has the power to change his appearance whereas Hazel has the power to manipulate the elements, when they got married and had a child 10 years later, that girl, Rachel Grace, inherited her own powers as a mixture of theirs.

When she was young, she took an interest in martial arts based on what she had seen in movies and cartoons. She had her parents pay for Karate lessons and took them for years, she was so gifted that within a few years she was winning national tournaments. She also enjoyed doing sports, becoming very good at them as well.

In Middle school, she had a boyfriend who was a fighter. He taught her that her Karate was not very practical in a street fight, as it is designed for fair one on one combat, neither of which is very likely in a street fight. He taught her how to apply her black belt skills in a real fight.

One day, he vanished from her life, because of his past with gangs in Jump city he had to leave town suddenly. She was really upset and hurt, thinking that he had just left her.

A few years later, once she turned 16, her powers developed, it was nigh impossible for her to control at first, but she practised with her powers and soon learnt to control them. She decided that she should use her powers for good and took on the persona of Rainbow.

Last edited by The Pika on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Rainbow (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow (Done)   Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Done and ready for approval.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rainbow (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow (Done)   Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:24 pm

CLAIMED!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rainbow (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow (Done)   Rainbow (Done) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:29 pm

First things first i'm a realis-

JK

Alright! You left the "character quote optional" and the "full character name" blank at the top. It could be handy to fill it out!

Blue- How fast and agile is she? Numbers are appreciated please! Has fast can she fly, along with how high can she go?

Correct those few things and we're all good!
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Rainbow (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow (Done)   Rainbow (Done) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:24 pm

I added the character name, but I don't have anything to put in the character quote. I added in the info on blue, but I took away her flight
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rainbow (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow (Done)   Rainbow (Done) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Thanks!
Rainbow (Done) This_i13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow (Done) Empty