Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_voting_barFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm

I don`t need help, I can do it myself! he tried to force it on again, groaning and grunting. Meanwhile outside some staff past by the room and heard Hellfire grunting Whoa! What are they doing in there!!??!!!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Ayumu blushed slightly at the sound of Hellfire's grunting and groaning "c-c'mon let me help you, you need to loosen it a bit, let me use some ice, maybe it'll help slide it in" she said before she leaned over and tried to help "it just won't fit in" she said in an annoyed tone.

[OOC: All I can say to these posts is...giggidy xD].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 pm

The staff member shivered in horror and barged in STOOOOOOOOP!!! Oh... never mind he walked out awkwardly What was his problem?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Ayumu shrugged "some people...jeez" she said as she walked with Hellfire, slowly and carefully stepping onto the ice "eesh! This is way more easier when I do it without skates..." she said, trying to be careful not to fall on her butt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Hellfire started skating and for a few seconds it was going great, untill he fell onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:05 pm

Ayumu skated over to him, her ballet talents allowing her to balance easier, she then went over to Hellfire and held out her hands to him "here let me help you up" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Hellfire used Ayumu`s hand to help himself up and skated for a few seconds before falling over, he went back up and started to slip, landing on the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:14 pm

Ayumu hurried back to Hellfire "maybe ice-skating wasn't such a good idea..." she said as she helped him up and brought him off the ice, checking his head "okay, it just looks like a bump" she said with a gentle smile, putting her head on it like an ice pack to try and soothe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:25 pm

Owww he rubbed his head and got back up. He started skating again and he wobbled a bit before regaining balance Yeah! I`m finally do- he fell over and landed on his nose, it started bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Ayumu gave a sigh and brought Hellfire off the ice, sitting him down on one of the seats then took some tissues out of her pocket "here" she said as she held the tissue to Hellfire's nose to stop the bleeding "hold the tissue there to stop the bleeding" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Hellfire nodded and held the tissues to his nose, grumbling in frustration, he looked at the clock, waiting for the hour to end.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Ayumu just smiled softly at Hellfire before she kissed his cheek "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have chosen for us to go ice skating, maybe next date we should just go to the beach" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Hellfire smiled maybe we should go to the beach next time he looked at the clock again Our hours over, let`s go get lunch he stood up and walked into the changing room, struggling to take his shoes off again, grunting with effort.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Ayumu easily slid off her skates then tried to help Hellfire with his "ugh, I swear these are the wrong size for you" she said, trying to get Hellfire's skates off without hurting either of them "so what do you fancy for lunch?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:17 pm

(OOC: Wanna do more innuendos?)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm

[OOC: Sure xD they're always funny.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Hmmm? I don`t know, let`s decide after we do this! he started grunting with effort as another staff member passed by the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Ayumu tried to pull the ice skate off "why won't it come off!" she said annoyed before she thought for a few moments "here let it try slide" she said, gently putting her hand on Hellfire's foot and putting a thin layer of ice on it "here try this" she said before pulling the ice skate off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Hellfire grunted and as Ayumu pulled the ice skate off, he would wiggle his toes a bit Ahh, that feels so nice (my feet were sore) the staff member was sweating nervously.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Ayumu chuckled and softly rubbed Hellfire's foot with her cool hands then looked to his other foot "right, this time lets do it quickly, I'm starting to get hungry" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Yeah, fast as we can as the shoe was about to come of, the pressure would be released and it would launch itself like a bullet at her stomach. (the pain would make her groan, if you know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Ayumu groaned in pain "oh jeez that hurt!" she said, lifting her shirt up to see of there was a mark, but thankfully her thick jumper and the flat blade meant there was only a purple bruise running up her stomach "oww..." she said painfully before she put the skate to the side and leaned back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

The staff member was practically tripping over himself while standing still, Hellfire looked at the bruise in concern Are you okay, it looked like you got struck pretty hard, maybe we need someone to look at that, I saw a member of staff out of the crack of the door, maybe he could have a look at that Hellfire walked to the door and discovered the staff member unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Ayumu looked surprised at the unconscious staff member "n-no I'm okay, we can look at it properly when we get back home, as long as its not bleeding I should be okay" she said, hoping that her organs were intact too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Okay, lets go get lunch he put his shoes back on and walked out the door, he left the ice rink and walked into the center of the city, that has the most restaurants Where do you want to eat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next