Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_voting_barFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_voting_barFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap0%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap0%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap100%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Ayumu gave a groan as her alarm clock went off, quickly forming an ice shard in her hand and stabbing it through her clock, she then slowly opened her eyes and sat up, putting her thin, silk kimono and her fluffy slippers, she then walked out of her room and into the kitchen, starting to make breakfast for her and her roomie, trying her best not to under cook or over cook the breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Hellfire lay in bed, he was still sleeping Hah! If I killed wonder woman, what makes you think you can beat me BATMAN!!!! he smiled in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

Ayumu continued cooking breakfast, the smell of bacon and sausages drifting into Hellfire's room, Ayumu was also making some grilled ham and cheese toast too, turning the radio on and listening to some rock tunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Suddenly Hellfire woke up and screamed in rage CURSE YOU BATMAN!!!! CURSE YOU!!!!!! he sniffed the air BACON!!! I haven`t had bacon in years! He ran out the door and saw his breakfast was still being prepared Aww
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Ayumu looked to Hellfire as she put the bacon and sausages onto a plate "help yourself" she said with a smile before she took the grilled ham and cheese toast out of the grill and started munching on it "ah ah hot hot!" she said before swallowing the piece "owwie..." she said cutely, now having a burnt tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Hellfire started eating his breakfast and saw that Ayumu had a burnt toungue You okay? he had a concerned look, well, as concerned as you can look when you have forgotten to swallow half a sausage.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Ayumu looked slightly surprised when Hellfire asked if she was okay "y-yeah I'm fine don't worry" she said before she chuckled and put the grilled toast on a plate then sat opposite Hellfire "sorry if its a little burnt, I haven't had much experience cooking things" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Then you should let me cook, I`m a brilliant coo- ewww, I just spat something he swollowed and realised the half eaten sausage was still there Oh, soooo have an intresting dream?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Ayumu thought for a moment "uhh...weird, giant mutant teddy bears chasing me in the snow..." she said simply "you?" she asked curiously, taking a bite into the ham and cheese grilled toast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 pm

I was fighting the justice league, Wonderwoman was laying dead at my feet, when suddenly, I got a batarang to the face that absorbed my fire and fired it back at me as energy! Batman is going down next time!!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Ayumu chuckled at Hellfire's dream "wow, sounds action packed, I wish I had dreams like that" she said as she soon finished her breakfast, getting out two glasses and putting orange juice and apple juice on the table, Ayumu then poured herself some apple juice and dipped her finger into her drink, a few ice cubes forming as she licked her finger then happily drank the juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Hellfire picked up the apple juice, poured himself a glass and drank it Hey, got any plans for today?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Ayumu shook her head "nope, although I probably aught to go searching for a job maybe...unless you wanted us to do anything together?" she said as she finished her apple juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 pm

We could go on a date, you know, go somewhere like the park or something and have fun he started sucking the bottom of the cup now.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Ayumu blushed a little bit "wow you want to go on another date with me...okay then uhh...we could go wherever you want, I don't mind at all...as long as I'm with you..." she said with a smile as she looked to Hellfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Hellfire thought for a few moments How about... Ice skating! he turned towards her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Ayumu's eyes widened and she suddenly hugged Hellfire "yes please!" she said with a cute giggle before she ran off to her room to get changed, eventually walking back out wearing a pair of blue jeans, black flat-heeled boots, with a blue t-shirt and a black hooded jumper over it, the hooded jumper had a small floral pattern sown onto it in purple glittery thread along with purple and black draw-strings coming from the hood and a big all-through pocket on the front "okay, ready" she said, her long, straight black hair cascading down her shoulders and back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:00 pm

While Ayumu was getting dressed, Hellfire was also getting dressed, he came out wearing a plain white T-shirt, his open jacket, denim jeans and converse shoes I`m ready too he opened the door After you
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Ayumu smiled "thank you" she said as she walked through the door then towards the ice rink with Hellfire, the back of her hand brushing against his before she wrapped her fingers lightly around his as she blushed faintly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Hellfire gripped her hand back with a slight smirk, they reached the Ice rink and walked up to the booth Hey, how long for... he turned to Ayumu how long should we stay?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Ayumu shrugged "an hour? We can go for some lunch after this" she said with a smile, starting to wonder where they should go for lunch "its your choice hot stuff" she said with a flirty wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Hehe, that`ll be one hour good sir 15 bucks Hellfire stared as if he had just sucked a lemon, he turned towards Ayumu and laughed nervously Could I borrow 13 bucks?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Ayumu nodded and searched around in her pockets, pulling out 13$ "here you go" she said as she paid the rest of the money for the ice skating then she and Hellfire were given their ice skates, Ayumu handing in her shoes before she started putting on her ice skates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Hellfire took of his shoe and started to put his skates on, but she started to struggle with them, he stood up and hopped on one leg trying to force it on, he then lost balance AHHHHHHH!!! he then fell on top of Ayumu.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Ayumu fell to the ground, having just stood up with her skates on, she then looked to Hellfire surprised "are you okay?!" she asked in a worried tone before she looked to his skate "you need some help?" she asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next