Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_lcapBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_voting_barBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_lcapBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_voting_barBreach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_lcap0%Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_lcap0%Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_lcap100%Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] Empty
PostSubject: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 am

The Titans Tower.

In many ways, it was a symbol of the Jump City. The tall building of solid concrete, steel and glass, which towered above the small island, it represented the peace and unshakable authority Teen Titans held in this city. They were heroes, who saved it more than once from various sickos who wanted it shambled in ruins. An impressive sight to behold... and maybe to take a photo!

Sasha's journey to it was neither too long, nor hard. Because both are matters of a view, and the automaton never had much of a view about hardness or difficulty of tasks. She just did them, without thought or hesitation, or lament about hardness of it. She needed to find the tower, and she did so.

It was easy enough to find directions to it, by asking one of the locals in the park. The middle-aged man, obviously distressed by such an 'acquaintance', quickly gave the automaton girl exact coordinates of the sight... And now, she was here! Her core was being filled with something akin to joy and anticipation, as her unsettingly-blue eyes set upon the image of the concrete giant. This was why she was here. This was what she was created for. This was what the original Sasha always wanted to do... Had her life not ended so unfortunately.

Sasha's foot first stepped upon the rocky shore, crushing a few pebbles underneath her metallic heel. Anyone, at this moment, would've been thinking over as to how introduce herself and ask for ... well, membership. It was a most unusual request after all... The clockwork girl had no such thoughts, no doubts, and no worries. Because that was exactly what she was going to do. Failure was impossible, she was outfitted with everything needed to impress them and show her usefulness in actual combat. Over there, over a few turns of a rocky road, there would be the door, which she would knock on, and ....

*Vsjjjj... click!*

A whirring sound stopped the machine lady in her tracks, her head turning at an uncomfortable angle towards the source of the sound. And straight at her, looked ... a turret. A hidden turret, which emerged from under the ground only when a sensor detected an intrusion. The turret was supposed to keep uninvited guests away. Sasha fit the bill nicely.

Remove yourself from the area. You have 10 seconds to comply. - the speaker said out automatically, and a blaster emerged, aimed at Sasha's chest. Anyone with any sort of self-preservation instinct would've gotten the hint and left, but... yeah, you get the picture already.

- Hello. - she waved friendlily to the turret sentry, approaching closer, curiously staring in the little camera-eye. - My name is Sasha, and I am here to join the Teen Titans.

Her words were wasted, however, as the automatic turret just began its countdown. Sasha repeated her phrase a few more times, but, of course, without much success to get through to the machine, which was as soulless as she were. And when the countdown reached zero...

Defensive protocol initiated.

*ZAP!*

Without delay, the blaster shot Sasha square in the chest, sending her flying a few meters away from the turret. The automaton turned itself around in the air, gracefully landing on the ground, or ... semi-gracefully. Her feet left lines on the ground from contact, and she looked at the attacking turret again, the placant facial expression on her mechanic face changing into... a frown?

Oh boy...

*SCHAKINK!*

The cog shuriken dispenser helpfully reacted, lending her one of the sharp 'cogs' to use as a weapon. In a blink of an eye, before the turret could fire again, Sasha lobbed it, the projectile slicing through air, and cutting the turret in half. Electricity sparkled from the remaining 'stump', and then...

*CLICK!*

*CLICK!*

*CLICK!*

Three more turrets like the defeated one appeared in front of the robot girl, but these weren't much for parley. Instead, they immediately opened rapid blaster fire at her, the intruder, aiming to destroy her for good! Sasha reacted immediately, one of her hands unfolding a shield in front of her, which deflected the blaster bolts. Another cog shuriken found a way in her hand, and...

*PFTANK!* *PFTANK*

Two turrets were destroyed immediately, and she reached for the third one to blast the remaining 'opponent'. This was just a small part of the elaborate defense system in front of her, but ...

They must be testing me... It is fun.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:42 am

Mimic hears a bunch of fighting sounds coming from out side and pulls on her costume running for the door as she pulls her hair back into a pony tail. Mimic runs out side to see the girl and the drone and pulls out her 2 mini scythes.

"who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm

The little turret's time was coming to an end, as Sasha was already calculating a trajectory of a cog shuriken toss, while safe behind the shield, the blaster bolts bouncing away from it, only making her metal frame shudder slightly. She prepared to toss the disc, when suddenly...

- Who are you and why are you here?

The unexpected call, which came from her side, made the mechanical girl turn her head to see, and dropping her guard accidentally. The autogun immediately used that distraction to land a few precise shots at her torso, which made Sasha shudder and take a few steps back. Her bright fake eyes narrowed, before she finally tossed that shuriken, and the last of the sentries went down in a shower of sparkles.

- That was nice... - the automaton's eerie voice echoed in the surroundings, as she turned her body to face the person who distracted her a moment earlier. It was ... a girl, so much Sasha could tell. Wearing a gray suit and goggles, and armed with two short scythes. The scythes, Sasha figured, were not a threat to her strong alloy body, thus the threat level this one presented was rendered... insignificant, for now.

- Hello.

The Sasha's hands began moving. They bent at an unnatural angle, her entire body arching, as she reached behind her back, and turned the large key in her back a few times, a winding sound of a spiral heard with each movement, before she stopped, and, like a spring, the automaton girl returned to the original position.

- My name is Sasha, I am here to join the Teen Titans. It will be fun! - her gleeful words echoed what she said just a few moments ago to the automatic sentry, which now lied on the ground in pieces, cut down by a sharp cog. Sasha looked down at her feet, and the scattered parts of defensive mechanisms, before folding her shield, and imitating something akin to a sigh. With a clank, her head jerked, eyes focusing on the scythe-wielding girl once more.

- These machines wanted to test me, and I had to break them. Who are you? Are you a Teen Titan? Do you wish to test me too? - a somewhat happy, if unnatural, and creepy, question was asked, before Sasha suddenly reached for two hilts on her belt, one becoming a gleaming rapier, and one, a dagger as she took a graceful, perfect fencing stance, eyes locked on the girl's face,

It will be fun... wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm

"yes i am a titan, no i don't want to test you or what ever, and neither did the defense drones they were trying to protect the tower against what they thought was a threat to the titans."

mimic puts her scythes away and crosses her arms looking over what seemed to be some type of robot frowning not seeming very pleased right now.

"do you really think trashing the titans defense systems and requesting to fight a titan would be a good way to get on the team?"

mimic continues to frown now raising an eyebrow which would be barley visible threw her goggles built into her mask.

"your some type of robot right? well how are you expecting that we know for a fact you aren't some robot made by, Slade of something just tying to obtain intel on our team of sabotage us?"

mimic used her knowledge of the titans to figure out what they would do and from her memories she obtained she knew robin would most likely be trying to figure out where this robot came from and if it could be trusted, raven would most likely wouldn't take the chance of trusting it, starfire would probably trust her and be excited to have a new member on the team and well mimic wasn't too sure on cyborg and beast boy because the memories she has doesn't really have much info on them.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:21 pm

An unsettling smile never disappeared from Sasha's face as the gray scythe-lady finally began talking, berating her for needless destruction of those silly sentry turrets. She did not see any trouble about that, however - they attacked her first after all, and she tried to be friendly with them!

- The machine chose to shoot me, after I told it the reason of my arrival... It's alright, I can put them back together again. - the mechanical ring of her voice was heard again, as she bowed down, unnaturally flexible, and reached for one of the destroyed drones, and some smaller parts lying next to it, bringing all up, and began putting some things back together. She spent a few moments in complete serenity, attempting to repair the destroyed weapon, though it was obvious it had to take more than a couple of simple cog replacements to get them back to working again.

However, when the girl uttered the word 'Robot', Sasha's head tilted back up, a small frown coming across her features, as if she did not like being called that way. She hid the blades back to her belt, and carefully put down the remains of the sentry, before taking two steps closer, eyes still focused on those goggles, that hid the Gray Lady's eyes from her.

- Yes, I am a weapon. No, I do not know anyone called Slade. My father's name is Ronald Baumann, he lives in Steel City. I am Sasha, and I want to become a Titan. It is what I've always wanted. It is what I've been made for.

Sasha did not understand the hostility vibes she could've picked from Gray Lady's voice. She was strong enough to join the team, it was what she was build to do! How else could she prove herself that she was worthy? Her facial expression changed to a replica that was supposed to imitate worry, or a similar emotion. It was perfect to represent it... if it didn't feel so ... fake. The automaton's unblinking eyes froze on the girl's face, as she made yet another step back.

- This ... Slade... is he an enemy? I can kill your enemy to prove myself to Teen Titans. It should be fun. - the automaton pounced a bit on her tiptoes, before letting out a high-pitched chuckle, the metallic skirt around her legs twirling rhythmically with a clockwork ticking. Her willingness and intention to kill were so transparent it could be frightening, as well as complete disregard for whoever Slade was, and his fearsome reputation.

After all, he was but a fleshling. What could he do?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:22 pm

"man this thing is creepy.... " Mimic narrows her eyes continueing to frown.

"look you can't just go around killing people no matter how muh they might deserve it got it! now you say you were made to become a titan huh? well let me run a back ground check on your creator to see f there's any sign he mine have made you for another reason besides just joining the team. If nothing bad pops up then I guess you can join for now but when robin gets back I'll have hi check you over again to see if you really are titan material which shouldn't be too hard... he did take me in after all.."

mimic says muttering the last part walking into the tower.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Sasha's artificial eyes 'widened' a bit, in expression of what was supposed to be amazement, when the Gray Lady pouted at her for offering to make short work of their enemy, or, at least, try to. The reasons for that ... did not add up, the automaton did not know what did she say wrong this time. Her stare slowly drifted from the girl's face towards one of the scythes she was holding, fixating on it for a second... And the very next moment, Sasha stretched her hand out, grabbing the hilt, and pulling the weapon closer. Her finger passed against the sharp blade with a sickening sound of metal against metal, and then lifted the finger up. One could see a slight scratch left on it from contact.

- You have sharp things. Why do you carry them, if you're not going to kill anyone? - Sasha asked, before falling into the eerie mechanical laughter again, covering her mouth with a palm, and releasing the weapon. She blinked a few times, head moving, cracking, to the left shoulder, than to the right, as if she were exercising the neck joint, before returning to the original position, and she added:

- Humorous, it is... But I understand. Sasha will play by your rules, and rules of Teen Titans, and will not injure anyone mortally. Sasha is a good girl. - the robot then smiled, almost sincerely, or, at least, as sincerely as a machine could. But when words about giving her a background check, she gave out a motion akin to a shrug, and took a step back, kneeling and picking the pieces of the fallen sentry once more, her attention to them renewed.

- I do not wish to undermine your security, Miss Lady of the Gray Suit. I will wait right here, until the check is complete. In the meanwhile, I can put these back together again! - she exclaimed, and sat on the ground, on her knees, fingers beginning to manipulate the broken circuits and details. Some of them, were beginning to glow with a dim blue light, and levitate in the air, as she worked. The damage was extensive enough, so redoing these sentries should keep her occupied for a while now. But then, suddenly, the machine stopped, and jerked her head, looking at the girl again.

- What's your name? - she asked, but alas, the girl was leaving already. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 pm

What in the world was going down there well trought the corridor as Kimberly was busily making up muffins with the good ingredients as the cooking book was steadily supported on a ice made short pillar while only having one stare upon it,the echoing noises completely raged on the hallway.Newcomer or what? she tought to herself and went out of there to see who was this sudden intrusion coming,her legs emmidiatly stopped at the front doorway while Mimic seemed to leave this well cyborg girl.

Rightttt.. Kim stared at the robotic being who easily repaired the door's circuits details while the female Titan left thi mechanic thing thereok firstly who you saw was nobody important the young girl was seemed frigid with the cold breath automatically coming out as she added youre who anyway? otherwise im Kimberly .
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:43 am

"first off don't touch my stuff, second its to protect myself you can still fight with out killing someone, and third my name is mimic got it."

Mimic walks past kim completely ignoring her and walks over to the big computer in the main ops room and pulls out her communicator as she types on it.

"attention fellow titans a robot is on the island and requests to join the team and claims she was made to join the titans and just that. she totals the secrity drones and offered to kill slade for us. I am currently running a background check on her creator and I told her not to kill anyone. I'm requesting someone to come back to the tower and help out. mimic over and out."
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:41 am

Why the Gray Lady become angry all of a sudden?

Sasha did not know, but she did not protest, as the doors shut behind her, focusing on the broken sentry instead. This Teen Titan was a silly one anyway - what was the point in killing implements if they were not gonna be used? Would she be careful when using them, so that her blows would only injure and dismember, but not kill?

- Yes, this must be it! It makes sense... - she said to herself, certainly learning a new lesson today. Dismemberment would not count as a kill, right? However, the automaton girl's train of thought was interrupted, when the doors to the Tower reopened again. And she was just about to finish fixing the first sentry, currently cleaning the ends of the cables before reattaching them! Her head turned, while the body remained still, and focused on the new person arriving.

It was a girl. A simple girl by the looks of it, her clothes resembling those of schoolgirls Sasha met on her journey here... She didn't seem to be wearing any special ... 'heroic uniform'. There were no weapons either. Was she a secretary in the Tower? Or a janitor, perhaps... So Sasha thought her to be... But regardless...

- Hello. - the automaton said, and stood up, making a gesture akin to a curtsy, before rotating herself 360 degrees on tips of her toes, like a ballerina, the dress ticking and turning again, on a clockwork. She then reached behind, and turned the key on her back a few times again, before returning to this new person to get acquainted with.

- I am Sasha, and I wish to become a Teen Titan. Currently I am waiting to be checked for any potential threats... It's not much fun. - the last statement, though supposed to be said without enthusiasm, was said in the same 'cheery' mood Sasha expressed right now, a smiled formed on her face for friendliness, though eyes still gleamed with that unsettling, icy light as she stared at the new girl, Kimberley.

- Did Kimberley come here to check and disassemble me? - the question was given in the same, cheery tone, however, was followed by something akin to a headshake, as if Sasha was disagreeing with something. - Your friend called me a robot earlier, but I am afraid I do not have any processor for you to decrypt. Will the original Teen Titans show up? I am a fan.

Or, the original Sasha was. But this 'Sasha' was the original one, wasn't she? Daddy told her so...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Well actually Kimberly would make more sense of recognition but yeah whatever right now her great options was to ignore Mimic and hold some motivation at this newer metallic girl like i said forget this drama queen and listen to me Kim informed with a enjoyable tone trought her vocal cord as the young girl favor on showing ignorance towards Mimic happened to be serious.

they sure will heh with somes time for them to be there she told hoping Sasha patience could be there and well it seemed that her eager on this fan attitude was at the same moment hung in her automaton girl.She then added a forgetten info oh ummm im one myself but kinda of a cooker too Kimberly said saying now that she,this young was a Titan but not from the actual team.

Talling about food,she dashed off to the kitchen and quickly came back with blueberry muffins yet robots dont eat real food however maybe Sasha could perceive the dessert aroma i made these,smell good or not? the youngster hoped to gain a good critic even without letting them be eaten by well a android female.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 pm

Sasha looked at the girl with a facial expression resembling something akin to curiosity. This one was a teen titan as well, but one she never saw on TV or anything... Though, it has been a long time since she actually watched it - last time she did, Teen Titans were not recruiting. The automaton did not understand, why this one, Kimberley, told her not to listen to Mimic. She didn't know, but nodded agreeingly.

- As you say, I will listen to you from now on. How are... - Sasha did not manage to finish, but Kimberley had already ran back to the tower, only to return again with some... biscuits? Or were they muffins? Sasha wasn't sure, it was some sort of pastry... Still, Kimberley need help, did she not? Or, at least, an opinion...

It was strange that she asked a stranger robot girl for an opinion about food, it was kinda like asking a bald person an opinion about shampoo. Still, even if she could not taste them, Sasha wasn't lacking the sense of smell. She waved her palm, calling the smell closer to her nose, and a sound akin to a whiff followed...

-----

- Daddy, daddy, are they finished yet?

- Shh... be patient, darling, they're almost done...

A girl, about 7 years of age, as tugging at the sleeve of a middle-aged man, who carefully observed the baking process near the oven. The expression on her face was nothing short of joyous and a bit impatient, while the man was wearing a happy smile on his face. An idyllic picture of a perfect Sunday morning.

Soon, the oven informed, that everything was ready, with a loud 'Ding!', which was the signal to remove the muffing from it. Putting special gloves on, the man opened it, hot air hitting against his face, and delicious smell of muffins filling the air. A wide smile appeared on the girl's face, when he said:

- Here we go. Now, wait for them to cool off for a few minutes, and you can have one with your tea...

----

Sasha blinked, recalling the memory from the core of her artificial brain. It was muted, lacking any emotional attachments, more like a recording, than an actual memory which she would hold dear and cherish. Still, it provided some information, a matrix to compare this batch of pastry in front of her to.

- They smell nice. They remind me of muffins my Father used to make me, when I was little. But that was a long time ago. - Sasha said, walking past the girl, and placing the sentry she reassembled back on the stump. Kneeling, she reattached the wires, hooking them back together, and with a 'beep' the machine went back to life again, gazing at the two with its camera-eye. Then, Sasha stood up, looking at Kimberly with an eager smile, and asked:

- The girl you told me not to listen to, earlier, suspects that I may be sent out here by Slade. Who is this Slade? And where can I find him? I am most eager to non-lethally injure enemies of Teen titans. - she giggled, blades coming out of all of her joints with a raspy 'Yank!', making her look a bit like a rose with really long thorns, before disappearing into hidden compartments once more. He laughter was not a playful or joyful one, but rather cold and mechanical...

(OOC Note: We skip Paige for a bit since he's out till Monday, and his char is busy with the computer at the moment anyway)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:59 pm

Phew the muffins dont smell this bad unlike last time when she had accidentally added cheese in the banana pie,Kimmy eyes turned to the metallic being she seemed in pause mode like she was thinking of something but oh well.thats because this girl is a dummy,who dont understand others in the respecting way the young female said but the -How are- came in Kimberly mind since Sasha didnt much finished this part of her sentence and to admit it was quite impolite.

Kim tought of a thing for a second,her father a cooker huh?and her liking food hmmmm she got an idea about this hungry? she smiled to Sasha and picked up a blueberry muffin and handed it in the robot metal hand's palm.It looked like a gift but also a welcoming type of arrival not to disturb the building mood into a boring day however before dropping the dessert on her mechanic hand,Kimmy waited for the blades to fade away you and Slade? pftttt this is lies,youre the one you are and got freedom forget what Mimic tell you,she knows nothing except unfairly juding others Kimberly informed i mean her and Slade connected duh no way this is going nowhere with that suspicion.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:26 pm

This was... so very strange...

Sasha stared at the cupcake the nice girl placed in her hand, with a tint of incredulousness and curiosity. She held the cupcake in front of her eyes, as if studying it, from different angles, before shaking her head a bit, and placing the cupcake back on the plate, among the others.

- Thank you, but I am an automaton, incapable of eating. Dad made me cupcakes back when I was able to. I can help you out making more, once I am granted access to the tower. I still remember how to do it. - Sasha smiled, attempting to look friendly, and cracked the mechanical joints that formed her back a few times, lifting her foot in a way dancers do, her toes touching the back of her head, before returning to initial position, unusually flexible.

- I am still curious who is this Slade person, and where can I find him. Do you think I will be accepted into Teen Titans if I kil... defeat him? - Sasha corrected herself, obviously excited by prospect of possible combat with an evil-doer, no matter who could he or she be. Fearlessness was something most machines possessed. As well as apathy towards personal harm and pain. Sasha was definitely not different.

- Maybe you could help me look for him? It will be fun!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Alright it did sounded like she wasnt able to eat softer meals ugh why could she figure out faster and ehhh killing fun..well sorry to bug you but heroes cant kill bad ones maybe just harm but hurting Slade oh gosh that wasnt as easy than we can think altought Robin did kicked his butt years ago.If she wanted acceptance in the team i dont believe that murder would have to be shown to the team stil Kimmy lightly stared at the muffin who got stored on her cooking plate and guessed something no pastry,well this then the human girl walked off and came back with an unused/old wrench wondering if eating up metal was better for her
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:00 pm

And once again the 'no killing' hero rule came into place.

Sasha was aware of this one already from previous conversation, though Kimberley mentioned that one a lot less hostile than the Gray Lady. Sasha only nodded and chuckled, her voice ringing with several strings of metal that replaced her vocal chords. They were calibrated to sound like the original Sasha, but they were just a little bit off. Metal cannot replicate flesh, after all. Not entirely.

- I know, I have been told that before. It's simply what I can do best. I have many sharp things for that. I will not strike in vital parts of the body... Maybe delimbing him would work better... - she mused, touching the tip of the blade that emerged from her wrist. The clockwork girl was being impatient. She wanted to do something, to be useful! Not doing anything made her feel a bit... obsolete. However, those thoughts were interrupted, when she was brought... a wrench?

- It is a wrench... - she stated in a Captain Obvious-like manner, taking it and holding it in hands for a while, the studious look on her face, before she finally understood what this was all about, and another mechanical laughter was heard - Sasha laughed a lot, it seemed. - Oh, no, I do not need eating. This is what I do to keep myself going.

When she said that, the arms bent back at an unnatural angle, reaching behind her back, and grabbing the large steel key sticking out of her back. She turned it a few times in a row, with considerable effort, and when she was done, the clockwork mechanism inside her ticked louder, like a sort of a mechanical heartbeat.

- Can Kimberly tell me about how did she get accepted? Listening is fun!

Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Yeowch well it sounded still like murdering with the point of taking of bad peoples limbs yeah talk about a sense of justice but she shrugged to leave such as thing and observed the scene of this spinning and squeeky keyhole,it didnt looked like food to take but maybe just an energizer to keep working normally.Well alright Kimmy flunged the wrench away and down to the floor it hitted with a quick echoing noise in somekind of ticking sound as Sasha questionning kept growing towards the youngster.

Hmm yeah why wouldnt she speak of it alteast that way,both of them would ahve a discussion on which at the same moment it could leave some time for the actual Titans to pop out.Well when i came in Starfire greeted me but with suspicion and then Robin made me stay here Kimberly said briefly sharing a shorter explanation of her own arrival trought the tower.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:45 am

Starfire was out patrolling the town and was in the middle of catching two robbers when the call from Mimic came in. She quickly tied the two men up and was quickly back on her way to the Tower. As she walked in the front door she saw the mechanical girl winding herself up and Kimberly telling her story. I do hope you know now that I am your friend, Kimberly. And what is your name? She asked turning to Sasha. She smiled and put out her hand for a handshake, which she had come to learn was the appropriate thing to do.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:22 am

Sasha sat on one of the large stones scattered around the area, looking up at Kimberley and listening very attentively to the story she was about to tell. The automaton girl want to ask again about Slade, but, after two requests, she figured out that the human girl did not wish to share the information. Even though sharing was fun. And her story about being accepted... She didn't tell anything important to her, did she?

- It's interesting. Did you have to show what you can do in order to be allowed joining the team? Did you defeat a villain to prove your worth? - Sasha asked curiously, wondering what special abilities did this one have? Was she some sort of magician girl like Raven? Or a powerhouse like Starfire? Or... or...

And speaking of powerhouses...

There was a sound of someone flying really fast through the air, and landing right next to the two. Sasha blinked and turned around sharply, on a reflex, not knowing what could it be - maybe anyther... flying sentry or something? The guess... wasn't horribly far from truth. And an imitation of a broad grin appeared on the automaton's face, as she saw who it was...

- Hello, my name is Sasha. It is very exciting to meet you personally, Starfire. - she said cheerily, clenching the tamaran's hand in hers, the coldness of steel her hand as made of being rather acute. Then she released it, and made a curt bow. She repeated that phrase too often in the course of the day, but... eh, whatever. - I wish to join the team and help fight your enemies. I promise to be a good Titan. Oh! Can you sign this for me? - she asked, a chamber in her chest opening, as she reached into it, to extract a notebook and a pen, and pass it to Starfire.

- I am a fan ^_^.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 pm

With the sudden presence of Starfire by the girl arrival Kimmy said nothing to her question and looked over to Sasha with her giant envy of knowing the young human arrival to this building.well not really.. she said not hoping that thia automation would catch up dissapointment in that but maybe in case it should happen Kim would likely share one of her own fight.

When Sasha attention properly switched to Starfire,the little girl stood there with the mouth shutted that way well she would kinda stop talking till its done about this autograph favor.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Starfire looked at the piece of paper for a few moments before realizing she wanted an autograph. She was still trying to get all of the things humans did. She signed her name and then turned to the both of them.

It is true. We did not have a test for you Kimberly. We need to do that. Also for you Sasha. I am not good at test giving. That is usually done by Robin, but I guess I can do it now. How about the test Terra did to become a Titan. does that sound good to the both of you?
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:18 pm

- A test?

Sasha reiterated curiously, after receiving her autograph, and hiding it within the confines of her chest. She looked at Starfire, without hiding her curiosity and surprise. But non the less, she was eager, as always, the blouse she wore suddenly lifting a bit up and turning clock-wise, with a mechanical ticking.

- It will be very exciting. I am impatient to show my capabilities at 100 percent efficiency. Please, when do we begin? What me must do? What do we need to defeat and destroy? - she asked, eyes gleaming brighter than usually, almost sparkling with excitement. She knew nothing about the test-run Terra went through some time ago, since it was a classified information, but whatever the actual test would be - she was ready.

With a metallic *CHINK!*, she extracted two cog-shuriken out of herself, spinning it on her finger, her feet fidgeted a bit, demonstrating impatience. Her eyes were kept on Starfire, as the clockwork girl obviously waited for some kind of order.

- Awaiting your command.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:39 pm

((ooc: POSTING ORDER PEOPLE YOU TOTALLY LEFT ME IN THE DUST! Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] 680211289 *sad music plays as Paige slowly walks away ))
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:03 pm

(OOC: Well, your char left off to check Sasha's background. The reason for Mimic not participating in current convo is legit. It would be a good time to return back now, if you want )
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 pm

ooc: doesn't matter uness some one says their charrie eft you can skip them unless they say you can its a big rule here i'll let it slid this time but next time no skiping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]   Breach of peace... [Open to Titans] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breach of peace... [Open to Titans]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next