Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Another Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapAnother Meeting (Pikazard) I_voting_barAnother Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Another Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapAnother Meeting (Pikazard) I_voting_barAnother Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Another Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap0%Another Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Another Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap100%Another Meeting (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Another Meeting (Pikazard)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Another Meeting (Pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Ayumu sat in her apartment on the balcony, enjoying a nice, cool day with her cat sat on the table next to her, quietly sleeping in the sunshine, Ayumu leaned back with a smile "ah, this is nice..." she said happily, enjoying the gentle breeze that went past her, she had been careful to save the money up from when she sold the diamond...but then she had realized the problem, money for food and rent wouldn't last forever...she needed to find a job...or someone who could help her get more money...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Hellfire ducked under machine gun fire and roasted the man wielding the machine gun, he spread his arms open and a wave of fire erupted around him and his last few enemy's fell down Those where supposed to be security guards? Please! he heated his hand and melted past the bulletproof glass casing Bingo! he wrapped his fingers around his prize and an alarm went off, he turned around and a huge robot security guard stood right in front of it Crap! he sent a stream of fire towards it which did nothing, he laughed nervously, pocketed the crown and ran.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Ayumu just sat in her chair with her eyes closed, quietly sipping a glass of cold lemonade "ah this is the life...I wonder what Skye is doing right now..." she said "maybe he could live with me here, it'd be nice to have a roomie, and maybe he could help me build up my trust and social skills too, he seemed to like me enough..." she said, her cat just looking at her and seeming to roll it's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Hellfire combusted his body and started to fly but was grabbed in the foot by the robot and slammed into a wall. He let out a single stream of fire, putting alot of his power into it, but it only seemed to stun the robot, he flew away and it started flying after him ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!????!!!! he flew away but it was obvious that it was faster and it was gaining fast, he looked around and flew near some apartments.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Ayumu opened her eyes and stood up on her balcony, hearing some commotion from the streets below "what?..." she muttered confused, staring down at the commotion "was that Skye's voice?..." she asked curiously to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Hellfire flew directly up, the robot following, he then quickly dove downwards and turned his fire off, he landed on a balcony, threw a fireball at the robot and noticed a familiar face Hey Maru-chan, little help? This thing is unaffected by fire but Ice might work well he laughed nervously and the robot flew downwards at them.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Ayumu took a step back then looked to Hellfire "get inside, NOW!" she said before she started tossing ice balls at the robot, the pieces of ice that became stuck on the robot started to grow and cover all the robot, creeping into every gap and quickly getting to it's electrics, Ayumu then melted the ice and the ice on the circuits became water, the water quickly short circuiting the robot before it fell to the ground and smashed, she then picked up Shou and hurried inside her apartment, closing the door to the balcony "what are you doing?! You could have got killed!" she said in a scared tone as she stared at Hellfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Hellfire did as told and hid behind the sofa, he heard the sound of something large and metal breaking and came out from behind the sofa, he smiled after hearing Ayumu`s words Were you worried about me? I`m touched.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Ayumu blinked and blushed a little "n-no! I just...I didn't want a mess to clean up that's all!" she said, trying to hide her blush before she looked back up to Hellfire "I was just thinking about you anyway, I was thinking since you said that you didn't have a proper home...that you could live here with me, all the rooms here have two rooms so there's a room for you too if you want it...and it's also nice to have some human company around too, sorry Shou" she explained before she looked to her cat who just glared at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Hellfire smirked but lost it after hearing the second thing You want me to live with you!?! he regained his composure and his cool before continuing I suppose I could.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Ayumu nodded "I mean...you don't have to if you don't want to but well...you're my friend...living in similar conditions that I use to live in...so I don't want you living on the street when you can just move in with me..." she said as she stared at Hellfire "...I can cook if you want me to..." she said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 pm

It`s okay, I`ll stay with you... and between you and me, I am a great cook! he smiled and took his jacket off So where`s my room?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Ayumu smiled more when Hellfire accepted her offer before pointing to a door next to the TV on the right side "that one, you can borrow some blankets till we buy you a duvet, my room is the one on the left side of the TV if you ever need me" she explained before she walked to the sofa and sat on it, relaxing happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Cool, I`ll go put in my stuff he opened the door, threw in his wallet, threw in his coat, closed the door and walked over to the sofa and sat next to ayumu.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:07 pm

Ayumu looked over to Hellfire and smiled "come closer if you want" she said with a chuckle as she moved towards Hellfire on the sofa "if you're cold we can always share body heat" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:24 pm

It`s okay I can adjust my... oh, okay he moved closer to Ayumu and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Ayumu smiled and blushed slightly before she placed her head on Hellfire's shoulder "this...this is nice..." she said before she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist ad hugged him slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Hellfire smiled Yeah, it is nice so far so good, think Skye, think![i] he leaned towards her a little bit and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Ayumu gasped a little before her face went red "w-what was that for?!" she said slightly embarrassed and trying to hide her slight smile as she looked away, moving her hands to her lap and fiddled with her fingers nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Don`t act like you didn`t love it! he smirked, he felt good now come on, you know you want to do it again
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm

Ayumu looked to Hellfire still blushing "I-I hardly know you though! And...we're both opposites in power..." she said before remembering the phrase "opposites attract" and she gave a nervous sigh "b-but..." she said shyly before she breathed deeply 'screw it...' she thought before she moved close to Hellfire and kissed him passionately on the lips, keeping her lips there until Hellfire wanted to stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm

That`s what I thought he started kissing her again, not stopping.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Ayumu blushed even more as she continued to kiss Hellfire before slowly moving her head back "that was...uhh...really nice...but...we've just met each other Skye...and we're already kissing?...I-I'm uhh..." she stuttered, not really knowing what to say to Hellfire as she was slightly shy and confused by the quickness at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm

It`s cool if you wanna take it slow, I already know I can get one out of you if I want he assumed a cocky smirk Where`s the remote?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Ayumu stared at Hellfire for a few moments still blushing at the fact that he knew already he could get things from her before she looked to the coffee table and reached over, handing him the remote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Meeting (Pikazard)   Another Meeting (Pikazard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Meeting (Pikazard)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next