Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapAn Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_voting_barAn Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapAn Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_voting_barAn Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap0%An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap0%An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap100%An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:43 am

Ayumu floated on her ice path onto the balcony of her flat, collapsing onto it and looking very tired and pretty beat up "damn it...damn it damn it damn it!" she said weakly before she closed her eyes, breathing slowly from tiredness, she laid there on the balcony, hoping that Hellfire would be home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 am

Hellfire walked out the bathroom and saw Ayumu collapsing from exhaustion on the balcony What happened? Are you okay? he helped her to her feet and helped her walk to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:26 am

Ayumu looked to Hellfire with a little smile "thank goodness..." she muttered "had a run-in with a hero...I'm ok, just a little tired..." she said, wincing a little as she got to the sofa, the bruises and scrapes on her starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:37 am

Hellfire stared in concern at her injuries We need to get you to hospital! a serious tone adopted his usual cocky tone as he spoke, he turned around and started walking towards his jacket, which held his mobile phone.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 am

Ayumu slowly sat up "no I'm fine its just a few cuts and bruises" she said before laying back and closing her eyes, her body feeling too exhausted to move much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 am

Hellfire gave her an intimidating stare, You wouldn`t of been able to get on the sofa without my help! he looked at her as he took his phone out of his pocket, if she wanted to stop him for whatever reason, now would be the time.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:50 am

Ayumu weakly got up then fell onto him, quickly freezing his hand with the phone in "I'm fine..." she said as she laid on the floor "I don't want to go to the hospital..." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 am

Hellfire sighed Fine, but at least let me get you some pain-killers he used his powers to melt the ice ariund his hand and put his phone back in his pocket. He then put his jacket on and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:07 am

Ayumu gave a relieved sigh "thanks" she said before she crawled back onto the sofa and laid on it, breathing softly before she closed her eyes, using the time to rest a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:11 am

Hellfire came back half an hour later I`ve got the (legal) drugs he laughed, back to his old self again, he walked over to her and gave her a tablet have one, it will make you feel better
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 am

Ayumu sat up and took the tablet and swallowed it "thanks sweety" she said with a calm smile, pulling up her sleeve and looking at the bruises on her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:18 am

Hellfire smiled and kissed her Glad your feeling better
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:21 am

Ayumu smiled at the kiss before she pulled the blanket on the sofa over her "owwie...I hurt all over..." she said, wincing a little as she moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 am

Hellfire smiled the tablets should take a little while to kick in, but once your done you`ll feel right as rain, whatever the hell that means and your cute you know that he smiled and walked into the kitchen want anything to eat?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:28 am

"yes please, could I have some limeade with some cookies" said Ayumu with a smile, pulling the blanket up to her chin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:33 am

Hellfire smiled No problem, one Limeade and one Cookie coming up he got out a cookbook and started to cook. Twenty minutes later he came back with a glass of Limeade The cookies are in the oven he gave her a limeade and a small table so she could put it down.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:38 am

Ayumu smiled lovingly at Hellfire "thank you my sweet" she said happily, sipping the limeade then put the glass on the table "I'm starting to feel better already" she said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 pm

Hellfire smiled and turned on TV, a few minutes later he heard the timer go of and took the cookies out the oven, he gave them a few minutes to cool and gave Ayumu one, but he didn`t know that he had given her one that had not cooled down enough.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Ayumu took the cookie then started passing it to her hands "ouch ouch hot hot hot!" she said before she froze the cookie slightly and made it cool down she then took a bite into it happily "mmmm they're delicious hunny" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Hellfire smiled Thanks, cooking is a secret skill of mine he tapped his nose and laughed, he then took a bite of his own cookie Mmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Ayumu chuckled "I love a guy who can cook" she said as she ate all her cookie then took a sip of her limeade "ahhh I feel all healed up now" she said with a chuckle before standing up but then quickly sitting down "oww oww still feeling sore" she said before rubbing her back "ugh, he tackled me to the ground from behind..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Hellfire`s expression was a mixture of concerned and anger Who tackled you? I`ll kill him!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Ayumu just sat on the sofa, trying to stop her bruises from aching so much "this dude called Arachnikid..." she said before she looked to Hellfire "don't worry about it hunny, I just...hurt all over" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Arachnakid... who? Guess killing him won`t work since I don`t know who he is he sighed, his expression went back to normal Well, promise me you won`t get so beat up next time
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Ayumu smiled at how caring Hellfire was being "I'll try not to" she said before finishing her glass of limeade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)   An Exhausting Day (Pikazard) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Exhausting Day (Pikazard)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next