Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_voting_barFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_voting_barFire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Ayumu shrugged "I like cold and sweet things so I don't mind where we go" she said with a smile as she held Hellfire's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Hellfire saw the perfect restaurant, he strolled through the door and walked to the counter, he picked up the menu and showed it to her, it was filled with desserts.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Ayumu's face lit up excitedly "so many yummy things!" she said excitedly before she sat at the table an properly looked at the menu "this place is so cool! Literally" she said with a chuckle, the menu showed spaghetti ice cream which was ice cream made to look like Italian food, Ayumu quickly chose the spaghetti bolognaise which was strawberries as the meatballs with vanilla ice cream and strawberry and cherry flavored sauce.

[OOC: It actually exists, I had some at a restaurant while I was in Germany, it was soooo delicious :3 .]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Hellfire looked at the menu I`ll just have some ice cream he sat at the table and waited for his food to come.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Ayumu smiled when their orders came, she then started eating the ice cream and moaned a little in delicious pleasure "mmmmm this is so yummy and sweet" she said happily as she continued eating the ice cream, biting into the strawberries and eating them happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Hellfire smiled and eat his ice cream. (lazy post is lazy)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:39 pm

[OOC: Lol.]

Ayumu quickly finished her ice cream then smiled at Hellfire "you ready to go back home now then?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah, I`ve got nothing I need to do, you coming home to? he had the last spoonful of his ice cream and waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Ayumu nodded "I think I'll take it easy for the rest of the day and try let that bruise heal up, so far it just seems like a bruise but it hurts to move a lot" she said with a chuckle, trying to show Hellfire she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Okay he stood up and started to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Ayumu walked with him, once they got home Ayumu took a closer look at her bruise and poked it "ouch okay no doing that..." she said, looking at herself in her bedroom mirror before she gave a sigh "it just looks like a bruise, thank goodness" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Hellfire entered the apartment and had a nap in his room.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Ayumu walked back in the living room, seeing that Hellfire was asleep which made her smile then yawned, deciding to have a nap herself, Shou seemingly appearing out of thin air and curled up on her bed next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)   Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice living together in peace (Pikazard)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: