Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNever trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_voting_barNever trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNever trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_voting_barNever trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Never trust a Demon...(Steven)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 am

As he heard Leo's question he began to say no, but then feeling his powers being recently used he looked at Leo with a bit of a fear in his eyes and turns away from him. With a whisper but still hear able to Leo "I'm sorry......I couldn't control them when we kissed...........you were just............I like you to much.............I'll leave.....you probably don't want me near you at all now....." He began to walk away as sorrow filled his eyes and he was to mad at himself to let him show anything else but that sadness. He hated it but he knew he deserved it, he doesn't get to do those things to people who have no intention of lust at first unless they need to be pacified or stopped.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 am

Leo ran up behind Xavier and threw his arms around him and kissed him on the neck playfully, Leo whispers in his ear "Y'know as long as you meant it i really do not mind," Leo turns Xavier round and hugs him, and he puts his wings round him. He smiles at Xavier looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 am

Being kissed by Leo he was surprised some and feeling the brush of the wings surround him made him feel a bit more comforted. He looked with a shocked expression as the kiss happened but soon he closed his eyes and enjoyed it. As he opened them slowly his eyes met Leo's looking upon the guys face being held in his arms. "Your alright with it?" He seemed a bit surprised but then followed with this "Does this mean your willing to be mine?" while he looked into Leo's eyes he found himself filled with a not to often truly emotion that comes to him. Love. Xavier, for once, now knew the difference that defined love from lust. And love was what he was beginning to feel for Leo.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm

A devlish smirk apeared on Leo's face, "ofcourse I will be yours" his hands slipped down on Xaviers back eventually touching his tushy, "Sorry, i couldn't see what i was doing with my wings in the way," Leo left them there feeling very comfortable around a demon which he may have previously been scared of. "No making me feel lustful though" as he kissed Xavier on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Xavier was surprised at the remarks and actions from Leo a bit, he honestly didn't think he'd be willing to be his. Xavier began to feel the hands on his bottom and smirked, "Now then, you shouldn't do that Leo. We just met, I wanna get to know you before we do any more physical stuff...."He smiles some "Unless you want this to be just physical I could be alright with that too." Smiling as his hand reached down and rubbed the outside of the crotch part of Leo's pants. Xavier was being serious but anyone could tell what he actually wanted was to do the other option. If Xavier wanted to have something just physical he would have not even spoken to Leo, he'd just use his powers on him and have his way when ever he wanted like he had done many times before not just for hunger sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:58 pm

Leo shyly pulled back as Xavier touches his crotch and blushes slightly, "I'm sorry, I am just a bit cheerful after meeting somone.....like you" he continuesto blush, I best get home or something...it is getting late after all...." He proceeds to look down at the floor 'ugh i got to get all the way back home and it will be early morning before i get their' It's quite obvious he doesn't know what to do next as he has never really been in a social interaction like this before...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:08 pm

Smiling he decided if anything with this guy that he wanted, it'd be love, not lust. Lust was to easy to gain, love was something he'd never had felt, and with this guy he felt it. Walking now next to Leo he smiled and put his arm around him obviously trying to figure out his limits of closeness he could go with Leo. And with a smile and a sweet tone "So where do you live? I sorta wanna walk you home." Smiling he continues to walk by Leo's side.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Leo looks at Xavier, "I live way to far away to be honest I may have to stay in a hotel..." Leo rumages around his pockets, only to find spare change...he then doesn't know what to do, and Leo starts to look very flustered and panicy, he thought, the only other way is to get back to his own home exhausted and then worrys he might get beaten up or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

Xavier saw his panicking and began to look at him and sneaked a kiss on the lips on Leo. And smiled, with a sweet and kind tone "Why don't you come home with me? Its a nice place, and you don't seem to have alot of good time on your hands." Then with a caring gesture he offered something "And in the morning I can have you taken to your home threw flying. With both of us helping each other out with flight it should get you there with more left over energy." He put out his hand smiling as if to make it validated with a gentlemen's hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Leo smiles after Xavier kisses him, "Well that sounds pretty good to me" getting a bit shy as he says, "I don't know how to say this but I can't fly...." He seems embaressed of this fact, as the worst thing that can be done to any form of angel. Leo proceeds to point at the scar on his eye, "this is whats stopping me...a parting gift from my mother" Leo smiles but you can tell from his eyes he is very sad at that fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm

He hugs Leo upon hearing this "Your parents have real issues with letting you just live a good life...Well then I will just carry you." He smiles as he holds Leo's hand in comfort and leads the way to his home. After some time they would arrive to a empty lot and it seemed to be empty and nothing was even seen, nor any part that would show a residence of Xavier living there even for a little amount of time. With a wide and happy grin "Well we are here, my GLORIOUS HOME! Don't you just love it Leo!!?"
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 am

Leo shyly walks slighlty behind Xavier when they are walking, though he is in range of him to hold his hand. As they arrived, Leo turns and smiles at Xavier "Yea i love it, it is better then where i live," Leo can only smile with Xavier grinning at him. Then he wonders why he has the confidence to tell Xavier so much of his personal life, as he has never shared them before meeting him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 pm

He smiled at him still holding Leo's hand and guided him foward. A large shake in the visible area shoke and blur for a moment as they walked foward. After they toke a few steps Xavier gave out a shout "HEY! Let us in! Its me Xavier Mars Valexii, and my umm......Boyfriend!" Waiting a while he sighs some then began to speak in a weird language accostumed to the Dark Realm and then he start to smile as a hum of vibrations shoke the ground and the two standing there.

After a while they walked to what one would thing was just a bold doser and thats what seemed to purly be. But after a few steps they went threw this wall like structure that was not visibly seen. After passing this nonvisible wall that was activated by Xaviers voice and what he said, you could see this large like sturucture almost resembling a castle, with many modern day features along with it easily seen to have much of the colors and stuctures being from a demonic culture. The area had a dark pressence but it also felt like it was safe and welcoming to Xavier and Leo.

Demons could be seen running around almost playfully and off in the distance there was a very high-tech building which could only be seen fom with in this area. Looking back many thousaands of demonlings and full grown demons and those who are part deom or even not demon at all would be revealed and seen all threw out the city whilleloking threw the wall they just pasted. All of which would fighting millions of High tech machines with the branding of NALTHAZ on the sides in a neon yellow color which glowed. If Leo were to walk out he would lose site of all these now revealed locations as if they were never there. It was obvious that this was a war and it was being hidden for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Leo is looking round at this vast environment, though he is pretty anxious due to Xavier being the only demon he has talked to and liked. Leo tries to talk but words don't come out due to him being so scared around such a large amount of people. He ends up squeezing Xaviers hand really tight almost to the point where it feels it is going to be crushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Feeling his hand being squeezed tighter he looks over towards Leo with a reassuring voice "Don't worry Leo, the demons are on our side, and those machines are to busy to harm us. We will head in now up to my room. I think once here you will be a bit more at ease.." He smiles at him bringing him into the halls of the construct where inside it looked even more demonic, but also had a strange fancy and rich taste to it. As Xavier walked he was coming into contact with plenty of the small demonlings around the inside of the building as he led Leo, it was like all the demons there were a huge normal human family with the exception of quite a few things.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:16 am

As Leo felt a little ore comfortable with his surroundings he slowly lightened his grip on Xavier's hand. "What happend to cause a war to start, because I know what its like being in such a conflict, though not on such a large scale. Also why is it hidden from the rest of the world, to protect them or is it so they don't join in?" Leo starts to think that he is asking to much..."Don't answer if you don't want I mean i was only wondering and it isn't that important." Which he says quickly and quite nervously because he might of crossed the line in asking him such things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 am

Xavier chuckled "A bit early to be asking such things that critical and confidential things isn't it?" He smiled "If you do need to know something, we aren't the bad guys. And this war is hidden so the world won't have to deal with it, and it really doesn't concern most people so why interrupt their lives?" Walking up to a door he looked over at Leo and gestured for him to go first in "You can go in first it's my room, and as for the war, I wouldn't worry about it to much." If one were to walk into the room it would seem very dark but lit by candles. IT seemed to have much demonic culture but quite a few things one would see in a teenagers bedroom as well. There was no bed at all and 4-6 large wall mirrors around the rooms walls and ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:14 pm

As Leo walked into the room he looked round a bit confused where Xavier would sleep but to be polite he just turned and smiled, " well isn't this a cute room," also the room reminded Leo of his dad though he was hiding his emotions pretty well after what his dad did to him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Xavier walking up to him and smiled some giving him a slight kiss on the cheek, and wiht a calming tone "I'm glad you think its cute, and if you wonder where my bed is like most do. I sleep on the ground, or I'm just not here enough to really sleep here." Xavier pulled out a fancy chair for Leo and then he toke his seat in one as well. "Feel free to take a seat, I understand from how you acted about your farther earlier when we, well.....yeah talked about my family that being here in such a demonic like stucture may bring uneasy feelings......." Feeling a bit sad to say this "We can leave if you wish.........." His face tried to remain unbias but he simply could hide the fact that he wanted to be there that night with Leo.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Leo just smiled, "its fine I am alright here for now... I suppose i can get used to it" Leo takes a seat in the fancy chair "I just wondered why you have al l these mirrors around the room, you scared somone is always watching you?" Leo laughs and smiles and wonders how much of a rough night he is going to have sleeping on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Becoming now serious and gives a slightly rough tone "Yes, this is war, I do not trust even of all places such as my room for safety. If I did as said by my father, 'I would be a fool to trust anywhere completely, you must relaize safety is only a stat of mind, it truely relies no where...' This is why I have mirrors." He sighs some thinking about his father now wondering how everything will work out with him and Leo and if Zanar would every be alright wiht them.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 pm

"One thing you need to know about me is that i kill for money...though I don't do it often I only use it as a means of getting money..." he looks at Xavier hoping he won't disaprove. "I would say though there is such things as beingover cautious..." Leo now looks down at the floor being embarresed at what he said and feeling incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Not judging him what so ever and actually smiles at him in a way which ment he could relate in a way that he is not one but he has some close who is. He says in a pleased tone "I wouldn't worry about it Leo, my brother Steven is a assassin, hitman, and a body guard, he also helps cure sicknesses and such at the hospital." Sighs some before continueing "My point is, I'm alright with it." Lights up from a thought that he thinks would be a great idea. "HEY! How about you and Steven work together sometime! I think you'd love him, he's a really great guy. And before you assume he's another demon, no, he is adopted like me. Only he is 100% human, not even meta human, though he can see the future.....Lucky son of a ^#%@...." Smiling now hopeing for a yes and that he'd love to, but he'd understand if he wasn't one to meet new people like this, it certiany seemed he didn't bother meeting new people just n general to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Leo looks him oddly..."I know a guy called Steven though thats probably just a coincidence...I think...hhmmm does your Steven have a demon friend who is an absolute arsehole?" he trys to remember what he looked like but his mind was blank...it was to late at night to think properly. "If it is him I want nothing to do with him...hmph" he continuely looks at the floor and hopes he has got the wrong person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Surprised at his response towards his brother "Why yes thats him, what did he do to you that was so bad that makes you think this way Leo?" sighing some he hopes that he could get Leo to be more okay with his bother, and looks a the ground knowing if Leo had a issue with Steven, Zanar would be a much larger issue with him most likely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never trust a Demon...(Steven)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next