Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_lcapAlcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_voting_barAlcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_lcapAlcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_voting_barAlcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_lcap0%Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_lcap0%Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_lcap100%Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)   Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:38 am

Here are the troops you'd see, and what they would do and how strong they are.

The Alcerlic Demon tend to be generalized under nightmare demons like how the feecons are seen as fire demons, and the Okami could be generalized as lighting demons. Which some of their powers deal completely with nightmares but some can straight up be only related to nightmares if not have nothing to do with them. Alcerlic demons come in various looks a appearances due to the horrific alterations they have preformed on each other over time to make them into the creatures they are now where they could be considered to be their own sub race.

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) WTFISTHAT

Apprentice Rank - The Face Sealers

When they have no face they can split their head into 2 halves to reveal their mouths that just are needle like teeth coating all very the insides of its mouth leading down and even into its exposed throat. During this time it will try to stay silent until it is within arm reach of its target and will try to pull in the target to try and eat its head hole.

They can mimic the look of anyone's face they are currently interacting with and mimic their voices. During this time the affected target will see themselves as faceless despite still having a face to everyone else. During this time the FS will not show injuries or pain though they can still be hurt, it just doesnt look like it.

When walking the FS walks like a normally but will go on all fours when running. They walk at a very slow pace though run twice as fast as a normal human. When they lack a face they can not speak, and they always seem to b curious... yet hungry to kill and eat victims. The seem to only have enough intelligence to lure in victims and seem to act like animals other wise but always obey their higher ups.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)   Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:46 am

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) Iron_shadow_dragon_by_gray_fullbuster-d6dy683

Apprentice Level - The Berserkers

This one can fire off basic shadow blasts that hit like a punch that is 3 times stronger than an average humans punch and move just as fast as a normal human punch would. They can form simple primitive weapons with their shadows being as strong as the weapon they formed would normally be. Their shadows can be weakened by half by extreme light.

These guys can form a bubble that is 20 ft in diameter where everything is pitch dark. They can see Normally despite this though their eyes are always glowing brightly giving away their location. These guys can not be controlled and only have enough intelligence to register there is someone in front of them that they could smash into nothing. These guys never obey orders meaning that they are only sent in to lower numbers of the opponent and be left to dye.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)   Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:52 am

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) The_shadow_demon_by_z3roknight-d6i3ct5

Apprentice Level - The Tankers

This creature only is smart enough to follow orders it is given and does so exactly how thy are asked. They can be harmed by any attack that does not have a solid form and is covered in steel level strength armor. They and hold and restrain 5 tons of force and weight. The normal way they are used is to move into battle and bear hug the opponents to lock them in place. They though can not crush the target to death due to them being pacifistic in nature. They will not speak, and they move at half the speed of a normal average human while also seeing sluggish and unmotivated.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)   Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:59 am

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) Yama

Average Level - The Twins

These two can fly at 80 mph for as long as their back ornaments arent damaged. nce they get 25% damaged they can no longer fly, they are as strong as simple stone. They had 3 times the speed and reflexes as normal humans, they can grab things with their taloned feet, and 3 tails. If one is defeated the other will rage and their strength and speed are doubled for 50 seconds before they lose the will to fight and goes into a depressed state to where they refuse to move any longer. They are of normal/average human intelligence but speak only common demon, and alicono (Native language.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)   Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:04 am

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) Imageproxy.php?img=https%3A%2F%2Fkazukiocan.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F09%2Fanother_vampire_by_hgjart

High Level - The Prince

He can play up to 160 mph with is wings, make copies of any creature or person anyone within 20 ft fear but they are are debuffed down to apprentice level strength. He can move 2 times faster than an average human, and anyone who makes eye contact with are put into a trance where they live out their greatest fear for 15 seconds before returning to normal. H can feed off the fear of others by placing his hand on them, when he does this it heals wounds equal to the level of fear the said person is feeling. The fear does not go away after he feeds off it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)   Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcerlic Demon Troops (Event Thread Npc Ref Thread)
Page 1 of 1