Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
pigging out (moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
pigging out (moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
pigging out (moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
pigging out (moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
pigging out (moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
pigging out (moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
pigging out (moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
pigging out (moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
pigging out (moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
pigging out (moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
pigging out (moon) I_vote_lcappigging out (moon) I_voting_barpigging out (moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
pigging out (moon) I_vote_lcappigging out (moon) I_voting_barpigging out (moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
pigging out (moon) I_vote_lcap0%pigging out (moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
pigging out (moon) I_vote_lcap100%pigging out (moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

pigging out (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Miley opens the front door and pays a pizza person who rode over to the island with a boat taking the huge mountain of pizza boxes and shuts the door with her foot. carefully placing the mountain of boxes down by the kitchen counter filled with candy junk food and ice cream related stuff. Miley was wearin gher usual long tan cargo pants, purple hightops, and black tee shirt and hernecklace that held her costume in it. Miley then begins to shove tons of the food into her mouth .
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Eric has been working on a big project that would make this tower so secure that no one could get into it. He rubbed his tired eyes then passes Miley without realizing what she was doing. Halfway to the couch, he stopped, back pedaled, and looked at the girl. "Is it that time of the month again?" Eric joked with a smile, being half serious though.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Miley looked up food all over her face with her mouth full and she raises an eyebrow and says something that sounds like. "Whats a time of the month?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Eric broke out into a fit of laughter. It was about 2 minutes later until he finally stopped laughing. He stood up and wiped a fake tear from his eye. "Never mind." Eric said, still chuckling here and there. He leaned against the counter and gave her a charming smile. "So, what are you doing with all of this food?" He asked, truly curious.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Miley finishes the food in her mouth and an entire pizza before eric finished laughing and smiles back at him wiping the food from her mouth. "Cause it tastes good and its not coals or burnt to crap!" Miley says starting to quickly horf down an entire gallon of ice cream
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Eric began to laugh as she ate the pizza. She went for the ice creme by the gallon, oh no. Eric reached out his hand to grab the ice creme away from her. "Be careful! Brain Freeze!" Eric announced as he tried to snatch the creamy goodness from her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Miley looks at him innocently with melted icecream all over her face and points with her tumb over at 3 empty gallons of empty ice cream contanors. "I already ate 3 gallons in 2 mins and haven't gotten this brain freeze. if it is some sort of illness from getin gcold items I wouldn't be affected by it..... can I have my icecream back now?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Eric handed the ice cream back to Miley with a suspicious look on his face.He shrugged, she could manipulate Ice, why didn't he think of that? "If you get fat one day I'm just going to laugh." Eric said flatly as he walked over to the couch and sat down on it. He looked over the couch to Miley. "So Miley, what have you been up too?" Eric asked with a grin. He's been working hard lately and has been locked in his room, he hasn't interacted with the Titans for the past week.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Miley finishes the ice cream and thinks.

Monday: half breed miley watches a couple from behind a bush creeply until avillain/hero runs by and leaps out hoping off the couples heads and tackles and kills the hero/villain and goes back to the bush while wearing her costume and repeats the process

Tuesday: Full demon miley wears slutty clothes and leads som guy out into an all makin gout with him and then shoots fire out of her mouth into his and continues to do so until he is burnt to a crisp and dead she then goes to another club and reapeats the process.

Wednesday: Human miley freezes over a public pool and skates on it happly with her hands behind her back as a small little kid points at her crying "mommy that lady is hogging the pool again!" miley then gets chased by cops but the cops slip on the ice and miley points and laughs at them

Thursday: Half breed miley does same thing as she did on Monday but this time behind a tree

Friday: Full deamon miley does samething as she did on Tuesday but stabs the guy to death with her tail

Saturday: human miley hogs pool by swimming under the ice this time and when ever she comes up for air she spits cold water out in the cops faces with a hudge grin an dlaughs when they slip on the ice and fall when ging after her

Sunday: sleeps all day

Miley then shurgs "The usual" she then goes to eat more pizza
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Eric shook his head. "Miley, this might seem a bit strange but since we're alone I'd like to ask you a question." The Titan began, without looking at the girl. He was on the couch and staring out the window, acting as casual as one can get. "I've been watching you and you don't seem like you come from here, and by here I mean from our planet."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

miley got silent a bit before having a serious face as her and her other forms shout at each other arguing on what to do in her head but miley silenced the other froms by saying. "If your going to ask if i'm an alien the answer is no I am from earth."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:02 pm

Eric smiled at her. "Alright, I was just curious." He finished, not wanting to push Miley out of her comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Miley smile gloating to her other forms that she was right before grabbing chips candy and some sodas and jumps over he couch and plops down by eric and holds up a soda carring a bag of chips in her mouth
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Eric smiled and took a soda. He plucked the bag from her mouth then ripped it open. He threw a few in his mouth and crunched on the salty goodness. "Ray would kill me, snacking like this all day!" Eric laughed with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm

Miley opens her own soda and chps eating hers smiling at him "Well if your that worried about it if she comes by we can just hide" Miley said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Eric smiled. "That's not a bad idea." Eric said after swallowing some chips. He looked at the giant TV and sighed. "Wanna watch a movie?" Eric asked, jumping up from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Miley puts her feet up on the table crossing then and eats more chips. "Sure i got the food for it and im wiling to share"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:23 pm

Eric walked over to the TV stand and opened the cabinet. He picked out two movies and grinned while turning around. He showed the two movies too Miley. "'Slasher returns!' Or 'The Aliens Strike Back'?" Eric asked with grin, advertising the movies with funny facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Miley laughs "slasher cause i love that face you made" she said with a childish laugh
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Eric nodded with a smile. He popped the disc in and sat down next to Miley in a criss cross way. He took some chips from Miley and stuffed them in his mouth as the movie began. "This movie is a classic! I hope you don't get scared easily!" Eric chimed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Miley laughed a little "trust me from what i have seen in life i highly dought the movie could scare me" Miley said leaning a little on eric un knowinly eating her chips
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Eric casually leaned away from her, trying to make it un noticeable. If she was doing this a purpose, Eric wasn't ready for another relationship after Paige. He flirts all the time, but Paige was his world, he didn't think he was ready for another girl.
The plot began slowly with some cheesy scenes about the murder counts and the paper's title being about the murderer on the loose. He chuckled at some scenes which were just too cheesy to take seriously.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:12 pm

"oh sorry didnt realize i was leaning" Miley sits buck up right and laughs at just about everything even the remotely gorey sences and the scared people
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:16 pm

The scene switched and you heard the scream then you saw a head drop and roll on the floor. The blood was so fake Eric burst out into laughing. "Classic!" Eric said between his laughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:20 pm

miley continues to laugh "that movie was halarious!" miley said eating the rest of her candy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pigging out (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: pigging out (moon)   pigging out (moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

pigging out (moon)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next