Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Future stuff discussion thread EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Future stuff discussion thread EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_lcapFuture stuff discussion thread I_voting_barFuture stuff discussion thread I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_lcapFuture stuff discussion thread I_voting_barFuture stuff discussion thread I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_lcap100%Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Future stuff discussion thread

Go down 
+2
Hotwire
Tannascurath
6 posters

Make a thread that effects actual RP and takes place in 2038
Yes
Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_lcap100%Future stuff discussion thread I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Future stuff discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:46 pm

after hearing a member might make a character from the future that's from same time as 2 of mine I thought wouldn't be cool to either have a thread talking about what's up and new about the future like whose in JLA or who got with who or their kids sorta like an info page on what's going on future wise so If anyone want to make a future character they don't have to worry about not knowing what has already been said about the future. Then I thought what if we have a section dedicated to just the time period so if people want they can rp there with character from future. then I thought since people don't have characters from and are currently in the future I was thinking why not take this idea and make it official thread that is not an au thread but actually a thread where everything that happens would be actual facts of the future and could be brought into the actual rp. so I made this thread to talk about this idea sooooooo what do you guys think?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All info so far will update as we get more
YEAR DATE 2038

Known JLA members:
Superman (superboy) (Npc/ open to be taken ful on thread wise)
Batman (dick grayson) (Npc/ open to be taken ful on thread wise)
Wonder woman (wonder girl) (Npc/ open to be taken ful on thread wise)
Flash (Kid Flash)
Hotwire
RainbowDash
Oceanus
Nix

Known Teen Titans(please note mostly everyone in future call the Teen Titans just Titans (all left but in year 2037or 2036 the team is remade with new members)):
Robin (Damien Wayne) (Npc/ open to be taken ful on thread wise)
Thron (Torn Montorus older brother to Zon)
Scar (Zon Montorus younger brother to Torn)
Rush (Zoey)
Celeste
Nova

Known New laws or Rules:

Age Limit: Titans of future only accept people who are at least age 15 but it isn't clear if it's a law now to be 15 years old to be a super hero

Project Omega Humanoid/POH (The group that kidnaped kids like Rush and gave them powers) Class rankings cheat sheet:

LVL 1 Α α: ALPHA |
LVL 2 Β β: BETA |
LVL 3 Γ γ: GAMMA |
LVL 4 Δ δ: DELTA |
LVL 5 Ε ε: EPSILON |
LVL 6 Ζ ζ: ZETA |
LVL 7 Η η: ETA |
LVL 8 Θ θ: THETA |
LVL 9 Ι ι: IOTA |
LVL 10 Κ κ: KAPA |
LVL 11 Λ λ: LAMBDA |
LVL 12 Μ μ: MU |
LVL 13 Ν ν: NU |
LVL 14 Ξ ξ: XI |
LVL 15 Ο ο: OMICORN|
LVL 16 Π π: PI |
LVL 17 Ρ ρ: RHO |
LVL 18 Σ σς: Sigma |
LVL 19 Τ τ: TAU |
LVL 20 Υ υ: UPSILON |
LVL 21 Φ φ: PHI |
LVL 22 Χ χ: CHI |
LVL 23 Ψ ψ: PSI |
LVL 24 Ω ω: OMEGA |

ANNA LUNA BAASE/ENERGY SLAYER/ENERGY BLASTER

Spoiler:

Anna is 17 years of age and at age 15 she was asked to join the Teen Titans Growing up Anna never really got any attention from her mother. She had to take care of herself most of the time and she also matured personality wise very quickly. Her mother did teach her some cool things like how to fight, use her powers, steal, hack things, and pic locks all intended for her to use as being a super hero. Anna did become a part time hero at age 15 going on patrols after drama club and practicing her music.

About age 16 Anna joined the Teen Titans Central only because she hoped her mother would pay more attention to her or be proud of her because she did. Her mother did pay enough attention to give her some amazing armor as a costume but that was about it. Anna hated how much her mother didn't pay attention to her and hated how heroing worked and the fact she had to risk her life for mostly horrible people so she quit the titans a year later dropping the name Energy Blaster the name she used in hopes it would hint her mom into letting her be a side kick or something and replaced it with Energy Slayer as an inside joke to herself as to remind her that one day she would kill and replace the so popular heroine's place and reputation by surpassing her in strength becoming the better hero.

Shortly after leaving the titans Anna ran into one of the biggest villains in Jump City at the time who she agreed to help out out of her own free will with out being threatened at all. No one knew Anna had become a villain yet nor that she was working with a big time villain so she was easily able to talk one of her old friends from titans tower that was a side kick to a JLA member and got to the watch tower. Once there after seeing non of the big time heroes were there and only the two. Anna trapped her old friend in a energy bubble and went over to the main computer in the watch tower and hacked it but alerted the heroes that she had hacked it. Anna sent all the weaknesses of the big time heroes to the villain and was going to send more information but the heroes got there before she did.

Anna barely managed to make it over to a proto type time machine that was only good for one trip and she used it to jump to a random time in the past. Anna appeared in the earths orbit and began to get pulled down by the gravity. Anna put up her force feild and lessend her speed by flying a little with the small amount of energy she had left and crashed into a large area of water. Anna quickly swam up where a rope was thrown down to her. luckly she was wearing her costume so a ship thought she was a super hero who had just save the world from some space related thing and brought her back to shore and now she found her self in Star City unsure one what time she was sent to. Also Anna is now under the listing for the JLA and well everyone's most wanted list for what she has done but currently can not be found in futre.
]

PAIGE LEEANNE BAASE/ENERGY WARRIOR

[spoiler]
Spoiler:

Paige is currently 44 years of age but because she can stop her aging process her physical body is only 23 years of age. Paige has 2 kids her husband is unknown her powers are still the same but she has stopped her aging process and can cure just about any illness. Paige's first born child is Anna/Energy Blaster/Energy Slayer and Adam. Paige/Energy Warrior have gotten an invitation to join JLA once or twice but she is more solo act who sometimes helps JLA

ADAM SOLAR BAASE

Spoiler:

Adam has dies in the year 2037 by saving the world he has same powers as anna and paige but in green he was age 13 when he died and has a place in the Museum of Fallen heroes. Adam if he were alive would be 15 years of age. He had pointy ears and teeth. Adam was the little brother of Anna and the son to Paige Leeanne Baase and a currently unknown father. Adam was like a Skater boy, fan boy, and funny like personality. Adam also always saw the good in people.

Adam during all of his life always wanted to be a super hero and even though his parents were rarely around he loved them and idolized them unlike his sister. Even during his time of dieing he was more worried about knowing everyone was ok than his own well being. Adam never let anyone stop him from doing the right thing and hung out a lot with the Teen Titans and when he could the JLA to make sure they knew him and that he was ready and willing to fight for the greater good.

RAY TURBO/RAINBOWDASH

Spoiler:

Ray is currently age 41. Because of her rainbow hair she wouldn't be one to go into hiding much, so she'd be like Iron man. It is belived that she has kids with Hotwire a fellow JLA member and she helps her kids develop their powers more. It is also believed that RainbowDash is the leader of a flying team called The Wonder Bolts.

DOMINIC SALVATORE FUCILE/HOTWIRE

Spoiler:

Hotwire is age 41. Hotwire ended up marrying Ray Turbo and is believed to have children. Hotwire has joined the JLA and is sort of Oliver queen/Bruce Wayne of the future, as one of the biggest tech conglomerates on the planet. He juggles between his time as the head of the justice league tech department, and defeating his rogues gallery on his own turf. He does all of this on top of spending time with his wife and kids... however... considering they all have powers... sometimes these things have to overlap.

ZOEY VINGAURD/RUSH

Spoiler:

Is 17 years of age and is from Central City. Zoey lived a normal life, and normal friends, she talked about normal stuff like boys and how she loved speedsters or how she planed to be a Racer when she grew up she even ran track in school and she was one of the top runners. But at age 14 she went to camp which turned out to be a place where some scientists kidnapped kids. These scientists main plans were to change the dna of these kids to replicate the dna of famous heroes to give them powers in hopes to use them as weapons.

Zoey was given the powers of the Flash (Flash in her time) but it turned out it took many painful experiments to activate them. threw these experiments and the dna changes Zoey's nails were permanently changed red and her hair gained parts that were bright orange. After a year of looking Zoey's parents turned to the JLA to try and find her and luckily they did. Most of the kids that were kidnapped were either dead or too far gone to go back mentally to how they were before all of this but luckily Zoey wasn't one of these kids.

Zoey right after being rescued she began pestering The Flash to let her be his side kick but sadly he said no and directed her to the The small group of kids who were remaking the Titans who only accepted kids who were at least 15 years old which Zoey now luckily was. Zoey joined the Titans in hopes that in time the Flash would see how totally turbo she wa and let her become his side kick.

Two years later one of Zoey's best friends from The Titans Anna betrayed the JLA and the Titans by sending important info about all of them to a villain. When Anna tried to escape Zoey grabbed her barely in time but while traveling back in time she identically let go and came out a little too soon ending up coming out later in time but not by too much time. As Zoey was plumbing to the ground she stated to rotate her arms to make wind tunnels and slowed her down enough to safely land. She currently can not be found in the future and she is currently scoutin gto try and find Anna.

TORN MONTORUS/THRON

Spoiler:

Thorn joined Titans when they first were made when he was 16 years of age. Thorn is now currently 18 years of age. It has been presumed or suggested that during the time Anna was in the Titans that they were going out since nether one of them at the time had boy friends or girlfriends and spent a lot of time together and got along very well. Thorn always managed to get Anna to be happy and even after she left Titans he managed to make her happy. Thorn I is very funny and kind, Thorn also has a jockish personality at times but seems more like the caring jock. he is older brother to Zon. Thorn has healing like Wolverine, and he can grow out spikes from his body form set locations that are where his scares are.

ZON MONTORUS/SCAR

Spoiler:

Was age 15 and was one of the first members to the reformed Titans and joined at same time with his older brother Torn. Torn and Zon most of the time expashally when fighting stick together and seems like they are separable. Zon has healing like wolverine and he can only shoot out spikes from preset locations that are where his scares are but on the scares in the middle of his shins and neck can grow out but can't shoot out. Torn has childlike personality and is very funny. He uses bad puns and sarcasm and has been called the Beast boy of the Titans personality wise. He was tricked by Anna to let her into the watch tower for trusting her too much. Zon is very trusting of anyone who has ever been his friend and can't stay angery at them long but becomes very broken hearting if they betray him. Zon is now age 17 and was revealed to have a major crush on Anna back when she was a Titan and never did anything about it because he thought she liked/was dating his brother. Zon also can be very flirty but is always very kind. He also was Adams best friend before Adam died.

CELESTE &NOVA

Spoiler:

Celeste and Nova are both twins and the children of Hotwire and RainbowDash and are currently Titans who both are which 15 years of age. Celeste can fly, manipulate the green, blue, and purple part of the rainbow and can manipulate wind. Nova can fly, manipulate the red, orange, and yellow part of the rainbow and can manipulate wind. Both of these two girls are often spied on by their young brother jax.

JAMES KIMADUL'DUM LOCKHEART/ OCEANUS

Spoiler:

James is currently age 42. James joins the JLA and becomes known as the vanguard of the ocean. Due to some complications he claimed the oceans as his turf where he stomps some of the most dangerous criminal that decide to cross his waters. Other then that he is the father of 2 children who are twins one boy and one girl.James joins the JLA and becomes known as the vanguard of the ocean. Due to some complications he claimed the oceans as his turf where he stomps some of the most dangerous criminal that decide to cross his waters. Other then that he is the father of 2 children who are twins one boy and one girl.

JASON SENDOU/NUMBER 4

Spoiler:

JJason is currently age 41. Jason leaves the teen titans and goes and becomes a rogue hero known as Hyperion after killing the villain known as Sophia 16 years ago in revenge for killing his master a few years before. He spends his time working for a computer company and when ever he gets the chance he fights crime as brutally as possible. He has 1 adopted child who he lives with, who is the 'son' of Sophia. He also starts a group for antiheroes known as "The Wanted".

ALBIAAN SOPHIA WILSON

Spoiler:

Sophia dead at age 30 and if he was still alive he would be age 46. Dead. nuff said,he died at the hands of former titan Jason after watching his wife ie giving birth to his son, then he takes his son to the JLA but meets Jason half way whom kills him by impaling. His final wish was that his son would become a hero or at very least live a normal life.

JULY MARK/NIX

Spoiler:

Nix is now 41 years of age and seems to not have changed at all since she was a teen ager. Nix is now also currently in the JLA

JAX

Spoiler:

9 years of age son of Hotwire and RainbowDash. He seems to have gotten no powers from his mother but like his father Jax is very intelegent, has vast knowledge of technology, and can manipulate technology. Jax often spies on his older twin sisters Celeste and Nova. He also usually goes to Titans tower to play video games very often

ITAZURA FUKUI/INFERNO

Spoiler:

Currently 41 years of age. Upon graduation from HIVE, Itazura went on trying to live a normal life, getting a job as a software engineer. Eventually he got married and had a boy named Neku. Shortly after Neku turned 15, Itazura's wife was killed by an unknown assassin from a small time crime ring. Learning afterward that his wife had been a freelancing hero, Itazura started his own crime ring to track down the people who killed her, while attempting to raise Neku at the same time.

NEKU

Spoiler:

Neku is currently a 16-year-old freelancing hero. He has the same powers as his father, as well as limited telekinetic powers which allow him to lift any solid inanimate object under 45 pounds. After his mother's death, Neku became a hero, searching for any leads on his mother's killers while his father looked for her as the leader of a crime ring.[/updown

MUSASHI SOPHIA SENDOU

Musashi waist up view
Spoiler:

Musashi is the son of Sohpia but after his father died he was raised by Jason. Musashi learned his life lessons from Jason and once he turned 16 he joined the group Jason started called the wanted. He has the power to control and manipulate his body to the point of changing his cellular structure.

STEPHANIE/MIMIC

Spoiler:

43 years of age physical age looks are about 27 years old. Once leaving the titan (which she still occasionally helps the titans out from time to time for old times sake once being the leader of the team and all) Mimic was for a short time captured by the group P.O.H where some of her DNA was taken.

A year or so later a mission came up where Mimic had to return to P.O.H where she learned that she was cloned. The baby's DNA was slightly altered to have better and up graded powers. Mimic saved the clone and raised her as her daughter but the baby's physical age was about 8 at the time.

Mimic not to long after saving the clone who she ended up naming Sarah joined a government operation that worked towards stopping terrorists and politics related things. Mimic served and currently serves in the high ranks as a mercenary and interrogator. Mimic also goes on special missions regarding Super heroes and villains.

Mimics powers are about the same but now they are able to pick up 3 powers at a time and not just 1 and also she can sort through peoples minds in a second to find and copy over any specific memory or information she my need. He powers also allow her to adsorb peoples life forces to heal her own wounds which Sarah can do as well so they usually use this power on each other to contradict each other and just get the healing and not hurt each other.

SARAH/INPUT OUTPUT

Spoiler:

18 years of age physical body age is about 26 but she still looks to be around 19 years old. Lived in Central City went to same school as Rush, Scar, and Thorn. During her time in Central City after Rush came back from P.O.H Rush learned who Sarah really was and both Rush and Sarah quickly began to see each other as sisters Sarah being the older one of course.

Despite how many times Rush begged her to join Sarah never joined the Titans but she did help them from time to time for fun. After graduating from school Sarah joined her technical mother Mimic and became her assistant in the Government Operation and well in hero terms she would be Robin and mimic would be batman.

Sarah has a Τ τ on her right wrist often hidden under a wrist watch. The Τ τ is a born with tattoo (meaning it cant come off) that stands for Tau showing her current class rank and will change as she gets stronger to follow her class rank increases. Sarah has same powers as what Mimic did at her age but only she also can shoot out any energy she gets from anything even machines in order to make energy blasts that are as strong as the source she go them from.

Sarah can also use this life energy she gets to heal others if she wants and she can also can heal herself form energy from anything with energy. Sarah is very skilled with her black bladed katana and has a Nth metal claw on her left middle finger. Sarah also always carries around her X ray sunglasses. Sarah has all the skills as Mimic does pulse a remote good attitude. Just like Mimic Sarah also is highly claustrophobic and doesn't even like people very close to her physically.

Last edited by Paige on Wed May 15, 2013 12:50 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:13 pm

so I've talked with moon about this sort of thing, and we have an understanding on a couple of our characters. We both agree that hotwire and ray will probably get married. When we aren't sure yet.

as for kids, we've been discussing that, but nothing final.

I decided to have hotwire be the sort of oliver queen/bruce wayne of the future, as one of the biggest tech conglomerates on the planet. Which he juggles between his time as the head of the justice league tech department, and defeating his rogues gallery on his own turf. He does all of this on top of spending time with his wife and kids... however... considering they all have powers... sometimes these things have to overlap I guess.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Of course Ray will join the JLA! I think that will be her next step out of the Titans! Because of her rainbow hair she wouldn't be one to go into hiding much, so she'd be like Iron man, and I think she'd help children develop there powers more.
I might also make her the leader of a flying team (The Wonder Bolts)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:33 pm

updated main post to have all info so far
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Guess I might as well say where my characters are.

James joins the JLA and becomes known as the vanguard of the ocean. Due to some complications he claimed the oceans as his turf where he stomps some of the most dangerous criminal that decide to cross his waters. Other then that he is the father of 2 children who are twins one boy and one girl.

Jason leaves the teen titans and goes and becomes a rogue hero known as Hyperion after killing the villain known as Sophia 16 years ago in revenge for killing his master a few years before. He spends his time working for a computer company and when ever he gets the chance he fights crime as brutally as possible. He has 1 adopted child who he lives with, who is the 'son' of Sophia. He also starts a group for antiheroes known as "The Wanted"

Sophia: dead. nuff said,he died at the hands of former titan Jason after watching his wife ie giving birth to his son, then he takes his son to the JLA but meets Jason half way whom kills him by impaling. His final wish was that his son would become a hero or at very least live a normal life.

Last edited by Mr.Blade on Sun May 12, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:02 am

Can we put our characters children in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:25 am

once again any info you can think up that is future related (people too) please post below
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:52 am

Hotwire and Ray's first children.. They're twins..
Spoiler:
The one of the left is Celeste and the one on the right is Nova.
Celeste:
Spoiler:
Nova:
Spoiler:
They both are 15 and will be at the Titans tower.

*No current picture*
Jax
*Can manipulate technology
*Vast knowledge of technology
*Very intelligent.
He's currently 9 and he hasn't been able to use his powers yet. He often spies on his sisters and goes to the Titans Tower just to play videogames.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:18 am

Updated with all new and latest information
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Nix a JL member, she will be exactly the same except older.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Added poll please vote if the final vote is yes then I will make the thread you can choose to use 1 character up to any you have here. Sign ups will be this thread but to sign up all you have to do is make sure your person has their info here with at least these things:
Name
Pic (you don't have to have one but it would be nice to have one or at least a basic description)
Powers

Just put the info here and you can post in the big thread. There will be only one thread for this so like in site wide threads you have to put where you are at start of any post and wait for at least 2 others to post before you. This thread if made will be aloud to continue on during site wide thread but you can not mention anything about the site wide thread until it is over.

Also I added the ages to all current people up tell me if for some reason they are wrong I will possibly be editing the format of it soon to look a bit more like the applications to get the info from this thread. blee blop bloo, that's it too da loo.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Older Ray's picture
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:21 pm

Double post.. I know.. ew...

This is the only picture I could find for a boy with rainbow hair that doesn't look emo or gay.
http://kara-pfee.deviantart.com/art/Meet-Atticus-Kade-111367249
http://kara-pfee.deviantart.com/art/Skater-Boy-Coloured-98059938
Jax^
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Guess I might as well give the faces of my charracters in the future.
Jason when he is 40
https://2img.net/h/i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo208/gemsy-chan1982/Katekyo%20Hitman%20Reborn/eeacd89f.jpg
Jason's suit
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120111025957/ratman/images/c/cc/Srankvsrtmn.jpg

Sophia son:
Musashi Sophia Sendou
Vital information: Raised by Jason, he was learned life lessons from Jason,, and once he turned 16 he joined 'the wanted'.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110505224509/ultimo/images/4/43/Murayama.png

Powers: He has the power to control and manipulate his body to the point of changing his celluar structure

James
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/thumbs/200/5688-629256732.jpg

Last edited by Mr.Blade on Sun May 12, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:51 pm

question are both of those people jasons suit some how?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:52 pm

no just the left one,,, damn i used the wrong picture
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:56 pm

well if its the wrong one then just send me right one and ill use it
Back to top Go down
Mr.Blade
Sidekick
Sidekick
Mr.Blade

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptySun May 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:59 am

Itazura: Upon graduation from HIVE, Itazura went on trying to live a normal life, getting a job as a software engineer. Eventually he got married and had a boy named Neku. Shortly after Neku turned 15, Itazura's wife was killed by an unknown assassin from a small time crime ring. Learning afterward that his wife had been a freelancing hero, Itazura started his own crime ring to track down the people who killed her, while attempting to raise Neku at the same time.

Neku: Neku is currently a 16-year-old freelancing hero. He has the same powers as his father, as well as limited telekinetic powers which allow him to lift any solid inanimate object under 45 pounds. After his mother's death, Neku became a hero, searching for any leads on his mother's killers while his father looked for her as the leader of a crime ring.

Neku:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:52 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Ok since we have basically all active members on board with this I'll mske the thread now and post link after on here (if I remember that is)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future stuff discussion thread   Future stuff discussion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Future stuff discussion thread
Page 1 of 1