Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_voting_barWounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_voting_barWounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Wounds(Mama E)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 Untitl15

Jenny smiled and stuck her tongue back out at him as Addison smiled back at him to say he was welcome. Jenny saw him smack himself in the head and gently grabbed the hood with both of her hands and adjusted it so that the front of the hood now rested in the middle of his head so it was still on but not hanging off his head and so it wouldn't as easily slip forward on him since she made it so that his hair slightly held it in place. She saw he was interested and smiled "if you know how to read english then you can borrow and read this when ever you want." She said with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 7:47 pm

Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 Untitl16

Grinning playfully as Jenny 'returns fire', Toji hums happily at the returned smile, humming more as Jenny helps with the confounded hood.Thankfully his hair was spiky enough to hold it in place.Giving Jenny a grateful hug for her help, the boy tilts his head, then nods at her offer, grinning happily.It would be nice to finally be able to entertain himself...He'd snuck out to explore a place called a mall a little bit ago,but that had been no fun at all...

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Jenny laughed a bit smiling the front door then closed and their fathers voice called up to them "I'm home girls!" Addison and jenny both smiled and called back out to him "Welcome home dad!" Addison then suddenly yanked down jenny's hood over her face as she passed by her laughing and raced down the stairs. "Addison!" Jenny said with a laugh fixing her hood as she saw addison race off to see their dad. Addison smiled back at her though gained a straight face as she looked back forward. 'That boy better not hurt her...' Addison thought in her head before she started to smile just in time for her father to turn to her and she ran up and hugged him. Jenny looked back to toji and smiled "Hey do you know what video games are?"

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 6:46 pm

Toji tilts his head at the laugh, then blinks, hearing their father. Gulping, he glances around, half frozen in place, other half panicking....But thankfully he didn't seem inclined to come up.Laughing slightly as Jenny's hood is pulled down, the boy blinks and tilts his head at the question. All he needed to seem more confused puppy was ears pinned slightly back and going 'Aroo?'

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Jenny blinked when he didn't know but giggled and gently grabbed his hand. "Come on I'll show you some!" She said leading him into her room and closing the door behind them. She then grabbed some game cases and showed him some most were mid evil themed. "I have way more on my computer but since you don't have one we can stick to console games so you can play them with me too. I reprogramed these ones that were normally 1 player to be 2 players so i could play with addison and laney when they are over. So these are all 2 player now so pick which ever one looks best to you."

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:36 pm

The boy blinks as she grabs his hand,but let's her lead him into the other room, the mask sticking out of the hoodie pocket while a sleeve finally falls down, waggling as he walks.When she shows him the games, explaining, Toji tilts his head, confused.Players? Then Jenny asks to pick one Toji raises his now free hand to gently bite the tip of the his pointer finger in thought, before reaching out with his other hand to point at one. Staring at the clothcloaked limb in befuddlement, the boy pushes the sleeve up,pointing again.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:12 am

She smiled brightly at what he picked and took the game and put it in an odd looking machine with 4 different slots one of which she put the disk in. She then grabbed two controllers and handed him one turning on a tv that was next to the other and sat down by him. "Addison and I worked together and meshed together the xbox 360, xbox one, ps3, and ps4 systems so we had one console that played games for all the consoles then rigged it up to 2 different tvs so that when you had more then one player like you and I are doing i being player one and you being player 2, we had our own screens rather than having to share one screen."

She then turned on her controller and showed him how to turn on his. "This is my favorite game or well one of my favorites, it's called skyrim I reprogrammed the game to not only allow 2 players but I also added some online mods to the game and altered the customization set up to go more in depth on what you can do and even made identical custom characters that look like Addison and I." She explained starting a new game for them. If Toji had been a gaming nerd like many teens this day he would realize just the true beauty in what jenny and addison could do together since Addison could build anything and Jenny could program anything when given enough time and supplies.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 2:39 am

Toji smiles back, watching curiously as she inserts the disk. Hand a controller, the boy pokes at it gently, examining it.Then she rattles off the various systems combined together, causing his head to tilt further,further,further.....boom, vertical!!!Blinking as she turns the unique system on,
he watches as Jenny activates his controller, and then the game starts.Toji glances at her, noddinng, though he was still very much confused, and looks at the screen.".....Woooooow........" The boy's eyes shine in wonder at the game. So.....detailed!!!

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:03 pm

She smiled at his expressions "The intro song is a song the used for the game but it's celtic in origin which I find pretty cool." She said as the into sequence comes in and points to the second screen. "This is the screen you'll character slash view will be on." She explained as she started to show him, by pointing at his controller buttons, what the controller buttons did. "Though right now you can only look around. You can see my character sitting next to yours its not the one I'll be using but its just the default look we both have until we get to the character creator here in a second." She explained then started to explained and showed him how to make his character and helped him make his character look just how he wanted it to then loaded up here's which just looked like her but only with blue war pain on her face.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 7:49 pm

Toji tilts his head. Celtuc? Well....whatever it was, it really did sound good....Using the controls to glance around, he frowns just slightly as he notices they were bound. It was OK, just a game....As they finally get to the character design part, he sticks his tongue out in concentration, carefully crafting his character. Much like Jenny, it was him, but with a normal hairstyle, and a larger tribal design on his face.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 6:19 pm

She smiled as he was ready and then continued the story line. She at casually by as her character was called up to the chop block, she had gone through this intro about 20 + times by now so she was used to it after the dragon crashed down and they could move Jenny leaned back forward in action. "Follow me" she said as she would lead him into the building they needed to go into.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:00 pm

The boy follows his fellow gamer into a building, biting his lip as he hears the dragon continue to cause havock.Glancing around, he notes that its a tower......and that it was shaking.....Breathing, he notices what seems to be a couple of dead bodies.Oh........what happened to them....Toji bites his lip, wondering what to do now.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:20 pm

"Okay follow me up this way, I've done this so many times I have memorized where to go." She said not seeming to mind the dead people she couldn't loot them with her binds just yet after all. She lead him up the stairs as the dragon broke the side of the tower and blew fire at them before flying off. She got into position and backed up looking to toji pointing to a button. "Okay you're going to have to run towards the hole and then click this to get a running jump out the hole." She explained before doing so herself.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 pm

(Oh? Did I have it backwards?XD)

Toji blinks, following her up the steps. Yelping at the fire, he glances warily through the opening in the wall, then nods at Jenny's instruction.Watching her do it, the boy follows suit, coming to a rest in a burning building!!! Yikes!!! Ok, where to now?! He glances around.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 6:33 am

((I thought you were talking about the dead npc  laying next to another npc int he starting tower xD but yeah you go to the first tower the dragon then breaths fire in when you go up the steps then you are taught how to jump by going out the hole you then go down from the broken house to the ground and start running forward.

One of the paths you can pick's guide tells one of the boys to get back as the dragon flies over you then go over to the ditch area in between some houses and the dragon lands in front of you and shoots out fir to your right then flies off.

I believe then you keep going and you have to go through a large gate area as she dragon flies over head and the 2 guides yell at each other and that's where you can pick which guide you want to follow which is where i believe you thought you went first and then you get your hands unbound and you can loot the corpse and then the cave part of the tutorial happens.

Then when you get out again you can go balls to the walls and do anything you want at that point. *Has started over from scratch so many times she just covered this all from the top of her head so if she isn't exact on what happens that's why.))

"Follow me!" She said smiling brightly as she ran through the house's top half and jumped off the side. She had played this so many times that she was used to doing a speed run kind of set up for the tutorial so this was rather slow for her. She then lead him though the first part of the tutorial and paused at the option of picking a side/who to follow. "Alright who do you want to follow? it won't majorly affect the game play for the rest of the game... or well that is if you play like I do and do everything but the main story line." She said only partly joking.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:52 pm

(Oh, gotcha!!!!)

Toji nods,grinning back as sparks crackle through his hair in excitement.Bouncing on his spot on the floor, the boy also runs, following the more experienced gamer.At the choice, he blinks, tilting his head in thought.Hmmmmm.....Toji points towards the blue armored guy. Why not? Besides.....he liked blue.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Jenny smiled and nodded "Alright lets go then" she said as she walked up to the door and went into it. After the man unbound their hands Jenny lead him over to the dead body. "Go ahead and loot it for yourself we'll face combat here soon so I can loot those ones."

She said as She stared forward and a screen appeared in front of her for toji but on her screen it was the normal pause screen. She then hit some buttons wth her finger and her left hand had a light glow while the other caught flame. "I'll use magic until we run across two more swords." She said as the npc said there were some enemy troops on their way and her screen vanished and she  want over to the gate.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

Toji nods, walking over to the bodies.Examining them, he manages to loot them, blinking in surprise as a screen appears in front of her character. Watching what she does, he fiddles around with the menu a second, tgenmanages to get armor and weapons equipped.Watching what she does, he stands on the other side of the gate.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:32 pm

When they made it in the npc took one and Jenny took the other letting toji take the third. Jenny backed up as she shot fire out at the one she fought to avoid their attacks. When the one she fought and the npc fought were down she looted the two putting on the light armor and swapped out her magic for two swords as the npc went ahead. "Nice job toji." She said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 am

The enemies come, and battle begins.Toji traded sword blows with his opponent. Defeating the guard, the halfling beams in happiness at the compliment, laughing slightly. He points at Jenny, nodding twice,-You too.- then glances curiously at the now opened opening.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:29 am

She chuckled "thanks, now come on there's plenty of enemies up ahead." She said as she lead the way down the stairs to the torture room where there was a small fight going on. "There's a mace over behind that counter and some lock picks, there's also a lock pick that will be in a bag on a stool, and before you ask how i know where the lock picks are, I am obsessed with lock picking in the game so i always go for those. But if you wanna try lock picking you can take them cause there will be plenty more up ahead. I normally stock pile over 100 of them at all times when im able to buy them."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:50 am

Toji nods,humming happily as he follows behind.At her info he nods, considering after he aids the friendly.Hmmmm....letting her have the lock picks and locks, the boy claims the mace, snagging some loose gold as well.Eqquiping the mace, he gives it a couple of experimental swings.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:20 pm

While he nagged his stuff that he wanted she worked on picking the locks of all the cages cause yes there was only in loot of one but she knew you got experience with each cage unlocked. when the area was clear she was take the loot in the cage. "Ready to go?"

((wanna wrap this up?))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Toji nods, his character walking up to hers, as he bobs from side to side happily, though letting out a yawn.They adventure on further, the boy learning more about this miniature world but his character suddenly stops. Toji had drifted off to sleep, leaning against Jenny as his head was supported on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 6:48 am

Jenny smiles brightly as she ran around with him though blinks as she notice his character stops. She then looked to him to see him leaning and laying on her as he drifted off into sleep. She blushed hard but looked to the tv and saved the game and let him sleep on her shoulder. He had been through a lot so he certain deserved a good rest.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounds(Mama E)   Wounds(Mama E) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wounds(Mama E)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2