Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_lcapIs that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_voting_barIs that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_lcapIs that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_voting_barIs that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_lcap0%Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_lcap100%Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) Empty
PostSubject: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Nix was alone in Titans tower, she took a kareoke machine and attached it to the television in the main room, within minutes she was singing herself to death I'm walking on sunshine! Woah! I'm walking on sunshine! Woah! I want to feel good! Woah! I want to feel good! she would be super embarresed if someone heard her sing, luckily for her she was all alone, or at least she thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Mimic came back from partol to see nix singing and hid her smile putting a hand on her hip standing be hind nix. "do you realize how over used that song is for karaoke?"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Nix let out a sound that seemed a mixture of a squeeze and a surprised yelp, she turned around and saw Mimic, a blush of embarresment covered her face Mimic! What are you doing here!?!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:56 pm

Mimic leans on the couch and counts on her fingers. "well one i live here. two I'm the leader of the team that lives here, three i just got back from partol, and four i sensed a disturbance in the force when you picked that song."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Nix blushed really hard, she had never been so embarresed in her life... well... maybe the cow incident beats this, no, she must never speak of the cow incident again. She glared at Mimic If you tell anyone about this I will kick your ass!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:01 pm

"like you could and besides i cant tel anyone about this or youcould seek revenge by telling people about my accent." mimic said winking at nix smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:05 pm

Whether or not Mimic meant what she said as a joke, it did nothing to shift the look on Nix's face Please don't tell anyone, it's so embarrasing and I'm really shy about it
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Mimic stands up and sounds sincere "Nix what kind of team leader would I be if I told others about other members secrets to hurt them? I won't tell anyone I promise."
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Nix didn't look any less pleased, but at least his displeasure wasn't aimed at Mimic Well... I'll just tidy this away and she went to do just that unless Mimic stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Mimic puts her hands on her hips and smiles to day was just anther becoming more common days for mimic where she was in a good mood and felt the need to be nice to others. "Hey maybe I wanted to sing a song or two" mimic really didn't want to sing a word or eve a sound infront of others but this excuse was the only one she could think of to stop nix from putting away something because of her right now
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Nix turned to Mimic with a smile All right then, pick a song she gave Mimic the remote then sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:52 pm

ooc: sorry it took so long had to find a song also imaging the song as its original version that wasn't this high pitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PPWJQALROQ

Mimic picked a song Simple and Clean (Remix) by Hikaru Utada Mimic sang it pretty well and seemed to easily keep up with the speed of the singing and high pitch. Mimic was actually pretty good. Mimic holds the mic out to nix "your turn"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Nix selected the random button and some rock music started playing, she didn't recognise the song, but it was really good, Nix sang along with skill, then she accidentally got ahead of herself and started playing the air guitar during the guitar solo, then she smashed her imaginary guitar on the floor at the end err, sorry, got a little out of hand
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Mimic gasps "I'll say you broke my guitar! quick we must get it to the air guitar fixers store stat!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Nix smiled at Mimic Heh, your funny now that I've gotten to know you then she had a fun idea Do you want to do a duet?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:17 pm

mimic shrugs "I try its a lot easier to act like I normally do now that my powers are in check" Mimic stands up "uh sure what song should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Nix thought about it for a few seconds Do you like P!nk?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:21 pm

"not my favorite but yeah P!nk is pretty cool"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Nix smiled Good, I love P!nk she then selected U and Ur hand tonight (I think that's how what it's called) and started singing, hoping that Mimic could keep up, but she doubted that she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Mimic easily kept up with the song smiling and when the song was over mimic laughed a little looking to nix. "you were really good"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Nix smiled at Mimic And you are okay yourself, Mimic she smirked and sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Mimic pulls off her mask as she sits down on the couch "hey nix? sorry for being rude to you a few days ago"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Nix stared at her What? I don't remember that, probably just didn't care enough to remember she smiled Well... I'm sorry for... I'm sorry, I don't remember anything I've done to you that's bad she then stuck her toungue out playfully.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:44 pm

mimic smiles a bitbefore getting up and walking to the fridge looking to nix "soda?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Pika
Sidekick
Sidekick
Captain Pika

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Nix smiled Yes please she lay on her back and started relaxing, she had had a tirying day before this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)   Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that a kareoke machine? No it's not, I don't do that *blush* (Titans)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next