Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_lcapMaking Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_voting_barMaking Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_lcapMaking Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_voting_barMaking Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_lcap0%Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_lcap0%Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_lcap100%Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:43 pm

A man would laugh as people screamed. He shot out electricity beams that hit things and made them over react and explode. Things were exploding and people were running for their lives! Eric was strolling in Jump, visiting his home city, and noticed this. He grinned at the thought of using his new powers, this was going to be interesting. He was wearing casual clothing, no need to hide your identity when everyone knew who you were.
He stopped in front of the man with a smirk. "My My, look who's causing chaos." Eric said as he got in a fighting position. "I'm a lot better then you think!" The man yelled at him, shooting a lighting bolt at him. "Shocking isn't it?" He asked with an evil laugh. Eric easily dodged the lighting bolt and smirked when he saw the look on the mans face.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm

a another kinda safe part of somes houses area,a white large dog was messing into somes boxes to find out if there was food in them,but his ears perked up on the several explosions noises but before going to check that out,a cooking chief women got out of the shop backdoor seeing the dog and her scratched delivery boxes.oh no,bad doggy bad,go away!,shoo the women said with her italian accent trying to get him away with her broom,the canine creature scurried away and slightly hided when he saw Eric fight off a guy on the distance with of course the running peoples around,it sounded like trouble.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Eric grinned. He ran in front of a wall and shot two portals out of his hands. The villain shot another lighting bullet at him. Eric simply jumped way high, out of the way and landed on the building. The lighting would go through the portal and go out of the other, hitting the villain. "Right back at you!" Eric chimed with a triumphant grin.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:13 pm

with the bad dude falling down by the thunder shoots,the hidden dog watched the unusual closing portals and eyed up the hero boy on the building top,curiously the canine beast began to trudge away towards the where it had happened only to be spotted by Eric from below.the husky white dog stopped next to the fainted villain,quietly sniffing the layed body as with his nose he sensed food and slyly grabbed it out of the bad guy pocket as it seemed to be a fresh hamburger.Kind of pleased the fluffly beast started to walk off slowly with the found food hung in his closed jaws not sure on how Eric would react on the mini thieving manner.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Eric smiled, it was a little bit too easy. He watched the dog and walked over to it with a smile. He knelt down and stuck out his hand for the dog to smell it. If it did, Eric would begin to pet the dog with a smile. "What are you doing out here?" Eric asked, ignoring the stares from people realizing that a hero, just kicking a bad guys butt, was casually petting a dog.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:43 pm

gazing at Eric,the dog kept holding the hamburger folded on by paper on his jaws tightly as he just halted there and saw his stretched out hand,unsure of why he wanted to get sniffed at,the four-legged dog just lowly listened to the chattering humans noises and then dropped the hamburger next to him.On his question that the beast had strangely got to understand,he ran one time in circle to show him that it was wondering around this area as he also poked the dropped hamburger with his fluffly white paw to tell Eric about the dog being looking for somes fresh food.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Eric didn't really understand what the dog was doing but he did know something, this dog understood him. "Do you have an owner?" Eric asked gently, looking back at the unconscious villain and seeing cops began to crowd him, taking the villain to jail.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:01 pm

grabbing back the folded hamburger on his jaws side,the dog still glanced at Eric as the officers voices filled his ears he didnt do much except letting out a nose like nod even thought the dog didnt seemed having a collar,in his head he knew to who he belonged.With a random tail wave,the white husky just then heard the leaving cops and let out a surprisingly long sigh that would problably make Eric hallucinate Woof,yes i do have one it then said quietly,this too it could maybe make the heroic boy hallucinating.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:04 pm

Eric fell on his butt."Wait what? Did you just-?" He questioned. Eric's eyes were wide, it wasn't fear, it was some what curiosity, but it was mostly fascination. But the other 3 quarters of his sanity was wondering if he was still sane. Eric just heard a dog talk, well at least he think he did, usually he'd be excited for this, but he didn't really know what to do, what if he was going mad from the accident earlier that week?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:14 pm

watching him fell down to his shock,somes peoples were halfway looking in that direction as the dog barked one time normally as the nearby citizens walked off from this housing space,the white husky then sat down infront of Eric as he had thought of hearing the talking creature. The regular humans seemed enough distant much to the dog's taste or wish,it again barked lowly to Eric why so surprised,Woof the white husky admitted playfully but silently.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:19 pm

Eric cocked his head sideways. "Are you talking or not?!" Eric half yelled, ignoring the stares from people. He couldn't believe his ear, was he crazy?

OOC: Short post
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:56 pm

it pawed Eric shoes in a yes manner not to let peoples around get aware that the dog was obviously takign to the hero boy as the citizens were still distant,the white fluffy dog just spoke once more in a quietened rate to you, yes it let out properly with a another slight bark.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Eric shook his head. "Does this mean that you're talking in my head? Or that everyone can hear you?" Eric clarified, still thinking he was going mad.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:48 pm

An unsure expression hung on the dog as he just silently huffed,not really liking many bystanders to hear a canine creature speak out loud,his front left leg shuffled nervously for two turns actually,yes you hear me... the male husky paused,followed by a random tail wag. I dislike chattering with so many peoples around though,Woof it confessed after giving a tiny bark sound atleast the citizens were way to far to heard the odd talking dog speeches at Eric.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:21 pm

"If you can talk, does that mean you have any other special powers?" Eric asked the dog with a curious look on his face. If this dog did have special powers, he would be a great asset to StarCitie's Teen Titans!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm

it circled around on itself for like two turns,lightly chasing after his tail and on the next questionning the boy had mentionned,the canine creature paused with a little toughtful expression well yes so far i have a tough cyborg dog like form,other than that..i might get to learn the others the male dog said with a low shrug gesture.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Eric observed the dog. "Well, if you don't have any where to stay or an owner, you can stop by the tower anytime." He told the dog with a smile and patting it on the head. "I'd give you a communicator, but I don't think that'd help you much." Eric admitted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:45 pm

a both clueless and quizzical stare filled the dog eyes,it shuffled its paw randomlyi do have a mistress..the husky voice cutted off for somes seconds not sure of what tower Eric was trying to relate to are you reffering to the tower on the ocean space? it demanded with unease but on the word communicator the white furry animal gave up another sentence well it is true,but my owner have one...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Eric raised a brow. "I'm talking about Titans East in the forest. But I'm guessing your owner is an honorary Titan, that being said, you can stop by our tower any time you want!" Eric told the dog, still ignoring the stares from people. He looked crazy, talking to a dog, but hey, this dog was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Not to get heard or seen talk,the animal waited for those citizens glances to stop and get away from the two of them as it happened,the dog voice still became quiet guessing he could inform Eric my owner is a full Titan from what she told me last time i went to visit her in the ocean located tower the white colored husky confessed with a simple tail wag. But id like to pass by youre area sometimes it spoke out with an approving nod it wouldnt look pretty bad to come by his place.. one day,as then the canine paw lifted in a hand shake manner,almost forgetting something the name's Haze,you are? the doggy asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Eric shook it awkwardly and looked at the dog. "I'm Eric, current leader of Titans East." He told the dog with a smile. He stood up and patted the dog on the head one more time. " I have to go, duty calls! I hope to see you sometime!" Eric told the dog as he jumped at super height, leaving the confused citizens and talking dog behind in a bound.

{Scene exit]
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:05 pm

after his high dissapearance,the dog turned away ignoring the wondering confused peoples surely,good friend.. it whispered and immediatly rushed away in a lone wide alley path with the hamburger he hadnt eaten yet and stole from the earlier bad guy to obviously have a peaceful dinner space.

---END---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)   Making Friends (ChaosTrinity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (ChaosTrinity)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Housing Area-
Jump to: