Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
bad new friends(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
bad new friends(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
bad new friends(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
bad new friends(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
bad new friends(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
bad new friends(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
bad new friends(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
bad new friends(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
bad new friends(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
bad new friends(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
bad new friends(open) I_vote_lcapbad new friends(open) I_voting_barbad new friends(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
bad new friends(open) I_vote_lcapbad new friends(open) I_voting_barbad new friends(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
bad new friends(open) I_vote_lcap0%bad new friends(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
bad new friends(open) I_vote_lcap100%bad new friends(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

bad new friends(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

bad new friends(open) Empty
PostSubject: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Wendy has her ship staying high into the sky as she takes one of her hover boards and flies it down onto the streets of down town Jump city while in her human form. "hmmm I need money to get food soo" Wendy looks at a grocery store and smirks then sees a bunch of teenagers with skate broads smoking dressed up in punk like clothes "perfect"

Wendy rides over to them as they all wear amazed faces looking at her hover broad then smirks when they see her. Wendy puts her hand in her pocket as she puts one foot off her hover board and grabs the board with the other looking at all of the teenagers smirking.

"hey wanna help me rob the grocery store?"

They all look at each other and shrug as others nod then one of them looks to wendy.

"sure should be easy with all of us what are we getting."

they all walk over to the store casually.

"nothing big just anything you can get an basically do an in and out thing"

"Cool lets do this"

The teens rush around in the store while the store clerk looks shocked as then all grab hand full of things and run from the store. the store owner chases them with a shot gun and fires at them with all of them laughing barely making it away with the stuff.

"That was awe-"

"hey wheres tony?"

"Over there!"

a girl points to a spiky hared boy being pulled over to cop car by some cops that just so happened to be just around the corner.

"what are we gonna do?"

"I ain't goin back over there."

"me either"

"we can't just leave him there"

"hey calm down I got this just wait here"

Wendy runs over to the store and hops on her hover broad and swaps over to her true form and flies around the cops and they shoot at her. Wendy laughs as she passes by a fire hiderent and has the water burst from it. She circles back around the cops and the store owner and flings the water on them and turns it to ice. Wendy hops off her hover broad and walks over to Tony ad places her hand on the ice around him and turns it to water only freeing tony and helps him up.

"whoa thanks man that was awesome!"

The other tens run over to wendy and tony cheering for wendy as she turns back into her human form grabbing her hover board laughing.

"i know right!"

she says back to tony.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Play time is over punks the teens would then turn to see Scorpion, one of which would only see Scorpions foot as he was kicked in the face. He backfliped and struck another in the face with his foot. Those that where un-harmed tried to escape, but with a jump, a kick and 3 punches Wendy was the only one left standing.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:22 am

wendy hops oh her hover board and then sswaps over to her true form and then uses the ice on the cops to lift up the teens and places them on the roof she then changes the ice to watter and would then attampt to put scorpion in the water and turn it back into ice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Scorpion saw the attack coming and quickly flipped away, ducking for cover behind a police car So that`s how you want to play?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:08 pm

wendy brings the water back over and around her self and smirks... well if she had a mouth in this form she would be smirking.

"you do know that playing is something enjoyable that you do an don't just a waste f time right? cause this right here is more like work than playing cause its not enjoy able nor something i can just blow off. but hey your brain is probably just too small to have thought of that before you said it."

Wendy says in a mocking tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:18 pm

Believe me, I`m much smarter than I look, don`t think that because I go shirtless during October that I`m stupid, that would be a grave mistake he looked for an opening, risking a few peaks and occasionally changing hiding spots.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Wendy laughs.

" well goin shirt less is a good reason but i was referring to your stupid mask"

Wendy says laughing and keeping the water up and all around her like a huge buble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:46 pm

It`s not a mask, it`s a helmet! to avoid being detected, he spoke on the move, meaning that she wouldn't be able to detect him just by following his voice.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:52 pm

wendy didnt even see to be trying to figure out where scoripon was and sat down on her hover board laughing.

"ahahahahaha a fucking helmet! what are you a "speashal" person! hahahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:04 pm

It`s to hide my identity, also if your mocking me to provoke me it`s not working he managed to get to a position where he would be able to get up to the roof when she was not looking, he silently waited for his opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 am

Wendy now lays on her hover board laughing.

"HAHAHHAHAHA DUUUDE I'm just pointing out the funny and stupid things about cuase cause their hilarious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:58 pm

If that`s your definition of funny, then I feel sorry for you he saw a rock and threw it at a rubbish bin a few meters away, hoping it would provide a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:21 pm

Wendy ignores the trash can and puts her hands behind her head using them as a pillow continuing to lay on her hover borad.

"what can i say I have a weird sense of humor."

Wendy sighs.

"Well this is getting boring are you gonna attack soon or can I just leave already?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 pm

Scorpion ignored her and waited for her to look away from her current line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:53 pm

ooc:shes not even paying attention to him you know nor looking anywhere near him
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 2:33 pm

There was a disturbance one of the Downtown district.

And a call was relayed to Teen Titans tower straight away, to inform of the incident. A metahuman robbing a grocery store, and attacking the law enforcement officers which came in to intercept. Once it is a powered villain, who's on the scene, the police has its hands tied, needing a suitable hero to save the day, and prevent innocent lives from being lost.

Sasha was the first to receive the call. She was patrolling a designated area of the city, and was nearby when the distress signal came. She could hear sounds of sirens and car alarms a district away, indicating that whatever has transpired was within her reach. And she had to do something about it. To fulfill her duties as a Teen Titan, and to impress the rest as well. To show she was no burden!

- I will go.

The automaton girl made haste, and ran towards the source of the sounds, not even using the minimap her communicator offered. She jumped from one roof to another, a heavy thud each time she landed on the opposite side, until finally, she reached the location. Going down, and peering from around the corner, she could see what was going on.

There were several people at the scene of the crime. The cops, frozen in a block of ice, a few punks lying on the ground, knocked out. They reminded Sasha of a few gangers she dealt with most bloodily back when she was on her way to the Teen tower. That time, she had no restrictions placed on her. Now there was one. 'Not to kill'. Sasha did not agree with this policy, but followed it anyway, obediently. Her blue eyes soon spotted a weird masked guy, standing against a hovering blue girl that controlled water. Putting two plus two together wasn't that hard.

The girl was mocking the boy, laughing and degrading him outright, and seemed to be paying no attention to her surroundings. Carefully, the robot girl sneaked around, ducking behind one cover to another, in order to get behind the waterbending villainess, in order to make a blind spot strike. There was a lot of noise, it was supposed to cover her approach audibly. Eventually, she was close enough, hiding behind a mailbox, her artificial eyes narrowing.

Target designated.

*SHHHKANK!*

She shot her arm out, it flying on a chain, straight for the girl, in order to grab her! The power of the shot was great, enough to punch through the barrier of water that surrounded her, as Sasha attempted to grab the glowing alien thing, or, at least knock her off the hoverboard! No matter the result, Sasha would reel her 'catch' back, and move out of cover to proceed fighting the water-controller.

- You shouldn't bad things in this city. Bad things happen to people who do bad things around here. - her metal-sounding voice ringed out, in its casual eerie and unsettling serenity.

She never cared who she has to fight...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Wendy hears a weird sound off into the distance and sits up to see a hand coming at her.
”Whoa!”

Wendy turns into water letting the hand go past her as she while in puddle form starts to spill over the edge of the hover board and turns back to normal holding onto the board with one hand seeing the one hand holding onto the board and smirks as she hops back onto the board. She looks at the robotic girl as she lets the bubble of water fall and lets the police officers and shop keeper free seeing them fall to the ground shivering then at the robotic girl smirking.

”this this is really built for only 2 people but Hey I guess its ok if you want to, Hang out.”

She says laughing a little at her horrible joke before speeding off n her hover board as it goes faster and would slowly go up to 200 mph and wendy yells to the robotic girl who would most likely still be holding onto the board.

”hey is this fast enough for you?!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Scorpion saw his opportunity and lept onto the top of the building, he watched the fight and waited for an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Sasha paid no heed to her would-be ally, who was too busy stalling rather than making a move against this juvenile delinquent. No matter, he was not a Teen Titan to begin with, thus had no moral obligation to fight in the name of the law, or for sake of justice. Or both. The automaton girl had such an obligation, and was going to do so for as long as her cogs would spin. She blinked, seeing the girl suddenly become water, and her hand latching on to the board instead.

- That will do.

She wouldn't let the hoverboard gain its maximum speed. Not by a long shot. Made of metal, Sasha was a rather heavy load to drag. Planting her feet with force into the asphalt, she reached out and grabbed a lamp-post with her spare hand. That thing was not going anywhere. The chain yanked, holding the pressure, and the robot girl suddenly pulled hard, in order for the impulse to make the girl fall off the board, after which, she would reel the futuristic machine to herself.

- Why are they always running? Wouldn't you like to stay and dance with me? - a creepy request came out, though it was obvious the machine was not here to do dancing. She would let go of the lamp-post, and point a finger at the girl, shooting out a volley of sharp and heavy needles, in an effort to make a porcupine out of her. And hurt. A lot. But not enough to kill, should they all hit. Sasha was told not to, and she was a good girl.

- Surrender, or I will hurt you badly. It will be fun. - Sasha said menacingly, walking towards her target with an unflinching and steady pace only machines were capable of. Her eyes were glowing brightly, and she ... smiled. That chilling grin was nothing short of sadistic. The automaton couldn't help it.

She liked to hurt people. It was what she was made for.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:50 am

Wendy fell off her hover borad but before she hit the ground she turned into water and a few moments after she landed she refored but turned to water again when sasha shot at her but re formed again. Wendy slowly gets up looking a little bored abd somewhat sad.

"yah know I kinda want to battle the guy with the stupid mask now instead. cause you reeeeeealy creep me out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Scorpion would fall down on Wendy from above Your wish is my command if this attack was successful he would hold a blade to her throat and would slap on some handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:04 pm

The water girl did not realize how deep in trouble she was.

And willing or not, she would have to fight the ever-persistent automaton, until she loses, or Sasha is left in pieces. The latter though was unlikely as of now. Sasha moved forward, both hands holding the hoverboard. She felt no sympathy for the futuristic machine, and, with loud sounds of metal bending, she slowly bent it in two, before dropping it to the ground, making her intentions crystal clear.

- You are not going anywhere, sadly...

She almost sounded mocking, preparing to launch another attack. But suddenly, things changed. With the burly man wearing a helmet falling down from the skies, to attack the Wendy! Sasha understood that this was the moment they both were waiting for. The water girl turned to water each time to dodge attacks launched at her. But if they would be close - she won't be able to turn back to water! Or risk being knocked out by a mighty blow. The Automaton waited not a second more, charging at the girl as well. If she would be distracted by Scorpion, the robot would launch a strong blow, putting much of her mechanic strength in it, in order to knock the girl out. Or, if the girl would be distracted by Sasha, Scorpion would have her chance. It was a win-in situation.

- Knock her out!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Wendy turns her head into water letting the punch go threw her and hit scorpion and changes it back and laughs.

"HAHAAHA MAN YOU GUYS SUCK! Your like stupider versions of Robin and Cyborg cause those two would kick my ass in an instant but you two really suck I mean seriously! You call your selves Heroes! If every hero were like you two I wouldn't be such a hudge superhero fan."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:43 pm

(OOC: You ignored Scorpions attack)
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

(OOC: Also you cannot turn your body parts into water. Your profile says you have to become ENTIRELY water)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad new friends(open)   bad new friends(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

bad new friends(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: