Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Itazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_lcapItazura Fukui (Complete) I_voting_barItazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Itazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_lcapItazura Fukui (Complete) I_voting_barItazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Itazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_lcap0%Itazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Itazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_lcap100%Itazura Fukui (Complete) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Itazura Fukui (Complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

Itazura Fukui (Complete) Empty
PostSubject: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:21 pm

"Burn!"

Itazura Fukui

Itazura Fukui (Complete) T1313776788498cb0165f42330ec2576f3119efbcaade

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Itazura Fukui
Nickname(s): Ita, Hothead
Codename: Inferno
Alias(es): None
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Chaotic Neutral
Birthday: August 7, 1997

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'11
Weight: 125 lbs
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers:

Flame Manipulation: Itazura can launch fire blasts from both hands, which have a range of 10 feet each. While the flames cannot directly kill, they can cause up to third degree burns, which can be lethal if left unattended. He can also shoot smaller fire bolts with a range of 50 feet, however the flames weaken to causing second degree burns at most. Itazura can also use these blasts to fly for up to five minutes at a max speed of 25 mph.

Nova: Apart from generating flames from his hands, Itazura can also create a nova flare that can spread out anywhere from five feet to 15 feet and burn at a temperature of 300 degrees Fahrenheit for three seconds. This power requires a char-up time, starting at two seconds for the minimum five feet to 10 seconds for 15 feet.

Resistance: Itazura is completely resistant to any forms of fire or heat.

Skills:

Martial Arts: Itazura has taken tae kwon do, judo, and karate since he was six, making him a proficient close-combat fighter even without his powers. He can easily take down any inexperienced fighter, although someone who knows how to fight can prove to be a challenge for him.

Agile: Itazura can move quickly, smoothly, and quietly to get where he needs to be.

Weaknesses:

Water: When met head-on with his flames, any water will usually turn to steam, while simultaneously dissipating the fire. When Itazura himself becomes drenched in water, his powers will do nothing more than produce steam until he is able to dry off.

Human: Despite his powers, Itazura is still human, and anything that would kill a human (apart from heat/fire) will kill him.

Gullibility: Itazura will trust anyone if he thinks there is something for him to gain.

Equipment:

Bo Staff: A fireproof red collapsible bo staff that fits in Itazura's pocket.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

Itazura tends to keep to himself around strangers he doesn't know, doing his best to brush them off. Once he does get to know someone, he becomes more willing to talk to them, provided they don't ask too many questions and can stand his rather sarcastic jokes. Towards enemies, his sarcasm is about the only thing they'll end up hearing from him. He has a very self-centered view of life, looking for how things can benefit him more than others.

Strengths:

Intelligence: Itazura's knowledge far exceeds what one would expect of someone his age, at least book wise. He is about on par intellectually with an average 3rd-year collage student.

Tactical: Itazura is a very good tactical thinker, coming up with many different plans and likely outcomes in his head very quickly.

Interests/Habits:

Itazura usually has something to mess around with in his hands, such as a Rubik's cube or a deck of cards.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Kazuhira Fukui (father, deceased), Winona Fukui (mother, deceased)
Place of Origin: Tokyo, Japan
Current City: Jump/Steel
History: Itazura was born in Tokyo, but his family soon moved to Jump City after his birth, preferring to raise him in the USA. Even in his young life, Itazura was a rather quiet kid, resorting mostly to sarcasm when he actually did speak. The only peeople he didn't treat this way were his parents. By the age of six, Itazura's parents started him in three different types of martial arts, however he continued to be an outcast.

Around his 15th birthday, Itazura had gotten into a fight with his parents. He was laying in the backyard of his house when a meteor flew from the sky and landed right next to him. Surprised by it, Itazura went over to it and as he laid a hand on it, flames shot out of the meteor and up his arm. Itazura quickly pulled his arm away, and while the flames stayed, he noticed his arm wasn't burning. Intrigued, he held out his arm, and the flames jumped off his arm and towards...his own house, lighting it on fire. Panicking, he ran as far from his house as he could. When he had calmed down and returned to his house, he was informed that both of his parents had been killed in the flames. Enraged and distraugt, Itazura took to the streets, choosing to live on his own and provide for himself.

Sample RP

Itazura smirked as he tossed the apple he had just gotten up into the air, before catching it and taking a bite out of it. "That's what I'm talking about. Nice and simple, yet incredibly rewarding. he muttered out loud as he quickly devoured the apple. Rubbing his face as he got up, he listened to the sounds of the approaching sirens. "Well, time to get to work." As the cop car rounded the corner, two gun-wielding policemen stepped out. "Freeze! one of them shouted. "You know, I would love to, but freezing isn't exactly my thing. Itazura replied sarcastically, although he held his hands up as if he were surrendering. In actuality, he was counting off in his head. 1...2...3. when he reached the number three, he released the nova that he had been charging up, knocking the police men off their feet and lighting their uniforms on fire. They quickly hit the ground and rolled in attempt to smother the flames. "Well, you know what they say. Play with fire, and you're going to get burned." Itazura said, laughing as he hurried away.

Last edited by Itazura on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:59 am

Completed
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:12 pm

claimed
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

-How well can he do his Martial Arts
-if his powers become nothing more that steam how can he use his nova to dry himself off? (some people might complain if you do this even if it makes sense so please just explain that more)
- Explain a little more on how smart he is
Back to top Go down
Itazura
Civillian
Civillian
Itazura

PostSubject: Re: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Itazura Fukui (Complete) Normal11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itazura Fukui (Complete)   Itazura Fukui (Complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Itazura Fukui (Complete)
Page 1 of 1