Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_lcapVivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_voting_barVivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_lcapVivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_voting_barVivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_lcap0%Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_lcap0%Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_lcap100%Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Vivienne Varimathras [Complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivienne
Civillian
Civillian
Vivienne

Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] Empty
PostSubject: Vivienne Varimathras [Complete]   Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:04 pm

"I am no one, I have no self”

Vivienne Lucianna Varimathras

Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] Tumblr_mucu5omuNj1skyh8ko2_1280

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name:  Vivienne Varimathras
Nickname(s):  Vivi
Codename: The Black Princess
Classification: Metahuman
Affiliation: Villian
Birthday: March 22nd
TRW Username: Malfecience

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 62.9
Weight: 115.0 lb
Other Traits:
Glowing right eye

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:

Darkness Manipulation

Vivi can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.

Applications

• Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate darkness/shadow for various effects, sizes, shapes and intensity levels.

• Shadow Camouflage/Cloaking

• Darkness Adaptation

• Night Vision

• Darkness Attacks

• Darkness Solidification via controlling darkness/shadow

• Animating/manipulate darkness/shadow

• Tentacles/tendrils, chains and/or threads to attack or bind.

• Flight/Levitation

Skills:

Peak Human Condition
Enhanced Gunmanship
Enhanced Marksmanship
Enhanced Stealth
Weapon Profiency

Physical Weaknesses:

Hand to Hand Combat- Though her physical condition is greater than those her age and beyond, Vivienne is a terrible close range fighter. If she ever found herself unable to use her powers or her guns, she's bound to lose.

Areas with extreme light- Being the embodiment of darkness, it won't come at a surprise that Vivienne has issues with light. Exposed to areas with extreme amounts of light magic can cause her to break out into rashes or worse case scenario disintegrate.

Mental Weaknesses:

Schizophrenia- Vivienne has had a troubled childhood. Most of the trauma she's gone through has manifested itself into a being she calls "Luci". Luci is a violent and unforgiving girl that often encourages Vivienne to kill, steal and commit crimes. Vivienne, of course, believes that Luci is a real person and tends to get upset when people say she isn't.

Depersonalization/Derealization Disorder- Vivienne tends to have "episodes" where she becomes detached from her surroundings and loses the control of her speech and movements. She describes this as Luci taking control of her entire being and tends to happen when she's either in a large crowd of people or occasionally when she's in a fight. Either way ,it's never wise to be around her during then as she tends to go in a murderous rampage. Sparing no one.

Equipment:

Rock Cannon:

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:

Ever since her family had been murdered, Vivienne had always felt depressed and lonely, though only showed this to others in the form of hatred and pain. She never did seem to like smiling around people, even around her own friends she'd refrain from smiling too much. An occasional smirk was what she'd give people most of the time, though as she grew older, even seeing a smirk on Vivienne’s face became very rare and unusual. As well as her personality, Vivienne’s ideology also took a drastic change throughout Vivienne’s entire life. The young Vivienne who once dreamt of being a hero, believing in fighting for honor, is now a sociopathic sadistic megalomaniac who enjoys taking life.

She often never shows any form of facial expressions whenever she is speaking, though occasionally raises an eyebrow or wears a smirk on her face when she feels as though it is needed to do so. She may at times let out a small chuckle, though would only do so to mock another person and would never do so to mean it as a humorous laughter. She feels as though she no longer has any form of emotional connection with anyone she once knew, though this was the option she chose to take when she “released” from the asylum.

Vivienne isn’t the type to say much, other than what is needed to say. Often getting a full, detailed answer from Vivienne, no matter what the question may be, she will always answer it in the most basic and simple way she sees possible. She has a major dislike for going into details with a topic, which tends to frustrate those around her that wish to seek information from the girl. Whenever she speaks, her tone is always the same. She almost never raises her voice above normal speaking tone, unless she’s having one of her many episodes. Then her demeanor is a whole different story.

Strengths:

See skills

Interests/Habits:
Gun collecting
Killing
Knitting

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Father- Jonathan Varimathras (Dead), Mother- Margret Varimathras (Dead) Sister- Victoria Varimathras (Dead)
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City: Star City
History:

From the moment Vivienne was born, she was considered a blessed child by many in the kingdom of Fiore. Born into the home of a wealthy family in the city of Sun, she would have everything she ever needed in terms of material possession. However, the young princess was never spoiled nor was she without the love of her adoring parents Johnathan and Margret. Vivienne’s parents were of the rare breed of human who kept their souls and moralities after coming into a high amount of wealth and because of that was never famous beyond those who knew and loved them.  

Young Vivienne starting at the age of five began her schooling, her parents opting for the private school life. The teachings included everything you'd expect. Math, History, Music, Science, Geography and even less taught subjects such as learning about worldly religions and politics. However, her schooling and upbringing did have one class which you'd never find in the normal schooling area unless you were in a school designed around it and that would be her father's combat training.  

Johnathan's view was that to keep a strong body was the same as keeping a strong mind and one was essential for the other. He also used it to teach his daughter about honor, respect and dedication. Young Vivienne, never one to be a girly girl at her age was in love with the lessons. At this age her father would only teach her how to use the most basic of weapons such as your single handed swords such as the common one handed double edge and the rapier for fencing. But as Vivienne  mastered these combat styles just as she mastered each of her lessons brought on by her mother, Johnathan became compelled to teach her how to use more exotic weaponry that Vivienne  seemed to be attracted to.

By the age of eleven Victoria was skillful in numerous fighting styles and knew how to use the most common weaponry skillfully and was well on her way to using the most exotic of weaponry skillfully, her favorite being The Rock Cannon. A few months later, at the age of eleven still another event happened. Her mother and father gave birth to another young little girl named Victoria. Victoria was ecstatic over her little sister, always have wanting a sibling. So far, life seemed well and it remained the same up until she was fourteen years old.
At the age of fourteen, both her parents had contracted a mysterious illness and before long had succumbed to it and died. This had left her and her sister in the hands of her uncle and though everything had seemed okay from the outside that was far from the truth. The truth was that her uncle was but a lowlife that preyed on little children and would often use her and her sister to lure in and capture other little kids so that he could either use them in his human trafficking ring or so he could have his way with them until the child’s death which would be something that would scar and haunt Vivienne for the rest of her life.

Seeing as she was a skilled fighter he would often use her as a bodyguard, which was whenever he wasn’t busy molesting her, or as an assassin used to take out his competition or sabotaging their transactions. This vicious cycle would continue until her uncle’s plans were foiled by a team of superheroes. It was too late for Vivienne, however, as she was already broken down to nothing, unable to think and act for herself as such she was placed in the town’s mental asylum.

A few months had passed and the resident mental patients and freaks and plotted an escape and Vivienne had managed to somehow slip out undetected and is now currently roaming the streets of Sun City.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne
Civillian
Civillian
Vivienne

PostSubject: Re: Vivienne Varimathras [Complete]   Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Vivienne Varimathras [Complete]   Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:20 am

I'm going to ask you to go more in depth on each of the listed powers that you have given your character and separate them into 5 powers that can have 2 sub powers rather than just one power with 9 sub powers. Please give a bit more info on the rock cannons ammo since right now she can just fire off a cannon non stop as long as she has darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivienne Varimathras [Complete]   Vivienne Varimathras [Complete] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vivienne Varimathras [Complete]
Page 1 of 1