Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapLunch Visit (Hotwire) I_voting_barLunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapLunch Visit (Hotwire) I_voting_barLunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%Lunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Lunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%Lunch Visit (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Lunch Visit (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Lunch Visit (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Ayumu walked down the hallway happily, carrying a tray of hot food from the cafeteria, the ice girl was heading towards the hangar bay where her boyfriend was working on a new plan of his, he was calling it the Kwiz Kraft, she loved how he called his inventions like that, she found it very cute, anyway back to the point.

Ayumu walked out of the elevator and into the hangar bay, then towards where she knew Kiz would be working, turning into the area and smiling at him "hey sweetie I brought you some lunch! They were serving pizza and fries today so I got you some" she said with a smile, placing the plate on a small table at the side, meanwhile she took her own food off the tray, cold PB&J sandwiches, just how she liked them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Kwiz was working in the hanger on his latest project... the kwiz-kraft. It was not only for his personal use, but his mid-term project.

Kwiz was currently half hidden, his top half covered by the edge of a giant cover that covered his project. In true "Kwiz Kid" style, the cover had a huge black question mark on it.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:09 pm

Ayumu walked over to the cover that Kwiz was under "sweetie? Kwizzy-boo?" she asked, trying to get Kwiz's attention as she got onto her knees to try and see Kwiz under the cover.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Kwiz crawled out from under the tarp, whiping a bit of grease onto a towel.

"Hm... oh... hi ay." Hey said grabbing a few fries.

"I must apologize, I'm putting the final touches on." He explained as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:16 pm

Ayumu chuckled "no need to apologize sweetie, its good that you're so enthralled with your work, its very admirable" she said as she took a bite out of her sandwich, her icy blue eyes staring at Kwiz happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:18 pm

He stood up and went behind the tarp.

"Just have to finish the buffing. The paint should be set by now...""
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Ayumu nodded, listening to Kwiz talk, smiling as she stared at him and soon finished her sandwich, starting to eat the other half.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Kwiz came back out and grabbed a piece of pizza. Going back behind the tarp, he turned on some sort of tool, as a motor began running.

"So how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Ayumu shrugged "boring, combat practice was okay I guess but it didn't teach me anymore than I already knew" she said calmly, quickly finishing her other sandwich and taking a sip of the flavoured water that she had in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Kwiz spent the next ten minutes chatting with Ayumu while he worked. He then turned the device off and

"It's done... ready to see what I've spent the past month working on?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:36 pm

Ayumu's face lit up excitedly "yeah totally!" she said happily, staring at the tarp in suspense, wondering what marvelous machine Kwiz had built.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Kwiz grabbed the edge of the cover and said.

"Well then... what is the most powerful piece of assault tech built by a hive student?"

He paused for dramatic effect.

"This."

He tore away the tarp to reveal a large sleek tank like vehicle. It had a large Question mark on the top, and there seemed to be some sort of ray type weapon on the top. Kwiz opened the door to reveal a highly equiped interior.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Ayumu stared at the tank in amazement "WOOOAAAH KWIZ THAT'S SO COOL!" she yelled before she suddenly hugged Kwiz tight "yours is going to be the best project ever, that's for definite" she said before she kissed his cheek lovingly "well done sweetie" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Kwiz began showing her the inside of the craft. It was lit by a green light.

"This is for the main pilot... or pilots. Depending on the mission."

He then pointed towards the back, which was lit by a bright blue light.

"And this part... I designed specifically for you."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Ayumu looked around the tank with Kwiz, smiling as he explained the different parts, her eyes lighting up as he showed her the part he had designed for her "Kwiz this is...wow...that's so sweet..." she said happily, sitting in the chair and giggling a little "its so cooling I love it!" she said joyfully.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm

Kwiz pressed a button, and a cylinder rose from the floor, with a blue orb on top.

"And this one... is your station."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Ayumu looked even more surprised "Kwiz this is all so...wow...I can't believe you did all this..." she said, her cheeks going slightly red as she blushed a little and smiled "you're amazing, you really are..." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:42 pm

"That isn't even the cool part. I did some work with your powers, and you can channel your powers to fire a giant ice cannon on top of this thing."

He pointed to the sphere."Just place a hand on the sphere, and imagine the direction to fire the ice."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:51 pm

Ayumu looked to the sphere, realizing they were still in the hangar "uhh how about we try it outside rather than inside Hive" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:54 pm

"Of course." Kwiz said.

He sat for a moment in awkward silence.

"So..."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Ayumu smiled at Kwiz, chuckling at the awkward silence before she got out of the seat and gave him a quick kiss on the lips "you're so smart its unbelievable my sweet, I'm so lucky to have you as a boyfriend" she said before she cuddled him tight.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:59 pm

Kwiz continued to cuddle her. She looked great in the blue glow.

"I know you are." He said smugly.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Ayumu giggled "h-hey should we get out of here now? I don't want to be dirtying up your new invention with footprints or anything" she said calmly, she knew her ballet slippers weren't dirty but she still didn't want to scuff the brand new floor in it or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:07 pm

"It's a battle tank... a scuffed floor is the least of our concerns.

He gave her a quick kiss.

"Besides... the lighting really brings out your... everything."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 pm

Ayumu chuckled at Kwiz's first comment before she blushed at his second "r-really?!...that's so sweet" she said before she gently kissed Kwiz's cheek happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Visit (Hotwire)   Lunch Visit (Hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch Visit (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next