Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Before it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapBefore it ends (Hotwire) I_voting_barBefore it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Before it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapBefore it ends (Hotwire) I_voting_barBefore it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Before it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%Before it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Before it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%Before it ends (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Before it ends (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Before it ends (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:40 am

Ray tossed and turned in her bed. Her hand reached out for a falling boyfriend. He was falling, but it felt like he was leaving her. It was a feeling that only a true departure could make. Deep in her gut she could feel it, like a string being cut.
Ray watched the familiar face disappear and left her alone, in the dark. She jolted up out of bed and took a deep breath. Her forehead was damp with sweat and her breaths her shallow. Something about that dream was too real for comfort, maybe it was a sign?
After Ray got up and put on a shirt, she scurried across the hall to a familiar room. She opened the door to a crack and peered in. "Hotwire?" Ray whispered int he dark room. It seemed childish, going to someone after a nightmare, but she needed him right now.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:45 am

Hotwire had been in bed for the night. He was a rather light sleeper. One push and he stirs, another and he's wide awake. Being a titan... you get used to it. When the door cracked, he merely winced a little. When ray whispered for him, hotwire mumbled.

Hmmmn?" He lightly grumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:47 am

Ray walked in the room, shut the door, and tip toed to Hotwire. "You don't plan to leave me soon, do you?" Ray asked in a whisper. She crawled in Hotwire's bed and lied next to him, pink eyes wide with fear of losing him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:50 am

As ray sat on his bed, hotwire sat up and listened to her.

"Leave you... dear god no! Why would I ever do that? I mean... the titans aren't going on any big missions soon... I have you with me... I wouldn't leave for anything." He said. As he looked in the dimness of the room, he saw fear in her pink eyes. It hurt.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:55 am

Ray huffed. "Are you sure? Do you plan on doing any big solo missions or anything?" Ray asked again, scaring herself. She pulled the covers up so that they were up to her neck, she felt more secure like this, she was honestly scared.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:58 am

"No. I mean, there was something on the scanner about a big drug bust. But I've been working overtime this week on patrol. I think I'll just bug eric to do it." Hotwire said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:02 am

Ray leaned her head on Hotwire's chest and sighed. "I don't want to lose you... ever." Ray told him plainly, biting her upper lip out of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:05 am

Hotwire could tell ray was really shaken by... something... some lingering doubt about him or something. He felt terrible that the girl he loved was like this, and so, trying to come up with something to make it easier for her, hotwire wrapped his arms around her.

"And don't worry... I'm not going anywhere... ever." He said, in the same way ray had said it, before leaning in and kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

Ray let off a weak smile to Hotwire after she yawned. He kissed her forehead and looked up at him. "I thought you were going to leave me, I thought you left, I didn't know what to do so I came to find you." She said tiredly, stretching on her legs then pulling them in.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:15 am

"Well I didn't. In fact... do you want to go somewhere tomorrow? Anywhere you want. my treat." He said, before pulling her in for a quick kiss. He held her close, because now that he thought about it, he would be devastated if ray left. He felt the same.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:19 am

Ray simply nodded, kissed him, laid her head on his chest, then fell asleep. This time, she didn't have a nightmare on him leaving her. She had a dream where he was coming back. But if he was coming back, where was he?

OOC: 900TH POST..
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:22 am

Hotwire held her close, as close as he comfortable could. He began to drift off. This was the girl he loved. This was where he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before it ends (Hotwire)   Before it ends (Hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Before it ends (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 1