Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_voting_barInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_voting_barInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Ayumu rubbed her head a little "ugh another headache..." she muttered before she sighed and laid back in her bed "thanks for visiting me, all of you, it really brightened my day" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Because it is i and no one else.. Kanji muttered though the nurses needed to handle every others ill students so why would she bother being a total chatterbox,she eyed the neko girl with a nod meaning like a -youre welcome- plus a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 am

I was 'a tad out of proportion'? Please enlighten me Ayumu`s comment made him smile warmly at her but he didn`t say anything.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am

Kwiz looked away from him for a minute... then back.

"Not now... back when we first met. You burned those plans... I worked for a week on those. You did it purely out of spite for me."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 am

Ayumu sighed "please you two don't argue" she said, sensing the upcoming anger from Kwiz and Hellfire.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:58 pm

From her chair while the other injuried peoples in there tryed to make them hush for good,Kanji quietly got up and eyed the two males and well stood in between the arguing company shhh nurses are working here... her voice said reasonably though it was really true on KK plan and wrong on Hellfire attitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Hellfire looked at Conrad in a cartoony confused fashion I did that? Sorry bro, sometimes I get a bit angry it was true, he had a very fiery temper, one that showed itself often.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm

"Hmmmmm" Kwiz grumbled. He really didn't want to disappoint Ayumu... and hellfire could technically sear his ass off... so he back off.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Ayumu smiled at Kwiz, she had really missed him as she had been in the medical wing, and she really wanted to get better soon so she could get back to doing crimes with him, she then yawned before she rubbed her head and the nurse came in "okay you three, lets give her some time to rest, I'm sure you all have classes to get back to, you'll be able to visit her again after dinner time" said the nurse, Ayumu sighing, not wanting Kwiz to go, and showing this by holding out a bandaged hand towards him.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:26 pm

With the nurse apearance,Kanji lightly nodded atleast the boys had quited disturbing the place altough before going off to eat with problably the rest she turned at Ayumu normally and spoke while the given flowers were put in a fresh water vase you still want to have my book..?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Hellfire donned his usual facial expression, left and looked at his schedule, just as the lunch bell rang YEAAAAH!!! he then gave Ayumu a smiled and ran to the cafeteria, leaving cartoonish flames in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 am

Kwiz held her hand for a few second before laying it across her chest.

Kwiz wore a somewhat disapproving grimace on his face as he began to leave, though it was directed more at Hellfire than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Ayumu shook her head at Kanji "I'll probably be sleeping more anyway so you aught to have it, I'll end up not using it" she said with a little chuckle before she watched her friends go and then slowly started falling to sleep "oh! Sweety!" she said as she looked to Kwiz "when I get all better, I'm going to make up for all those nights that we've missed" she said with a wink to him before she giggled and closed her eyes then fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:27 pm

In no time and with a approving nod ok.. she took back her book and let out a courteous head bowing at the nurse in a goodbye manner and then quietly left the area walking off to the lunching space and problably just end off the day like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2