Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_lcapInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_voting_barInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_lcapInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_voting_barInjured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_lcap0%Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_lcap0%Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_lcap100%Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Ayumu laid in a bed in the medical bay, a bandage around her head and a few around her arms and hands, a few on her knees and ankles too, when battling a Titan she had lost balance from being hit with a projectile power and she had fallen off her ice platform directly onto her feet but because of the height it had caused her ankles and knees some damage as well as the fact she had hit her head too, her hands and arms had been injured from the elemental projectile.

Luckily for Ayumu she hadn't been alone and was soon taken back to Hive and put into the medical bay, she slept in the bed peacefully, a few blood stains on the bandages as she had the covers up to her shoulders, rumors had been going around Hive about her encounter with the Titan, her team mates knowing most of the information about what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Hellfire was casually walking along the corridors of Hive when he heard some people talking about something that piqued his interest Did you hear about that girl, Ayumu? yeah, heard she was fighting some titans and fell, apparently she hurt her head and broke her feet Hellfire turned from where he was going to go (who needs History class anyway) and walked towards the Medical wing. He soon arrived and asked a nurse if he could see her, she said yes and he knocked on her door, seeing how she would react, he wouldn't enter yet.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm

Ayumu slowly opened her eyes "come-in..." she said with a little smile, thinking it would be one of her team mates who kept checking on her at intervals, she had already gotten some chocolates and flowers from Kwiz, she weakly sat up and looked to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Hellfire smiled and opened the door Hey he tugged on an imaginary bow tie and walked towards her bedside. He sat next to her and smiled again What happened?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Ayumu was surprised to see Hellfire but she smiled anyway "long story short, a Titan made me loose balance and I fell" she said before she looked to her hands "and they kinda caught me with their attack too..." she added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:31 pm

A titan? Hellfire looked worried, he still felt a bit protective for her, even though they are just friends now and were no longer a couple.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Ayumu nodded as she laid back and put her head on the pillow, starting to feel a little dizzy "it was suppose to just be a routine bank robbery but then a Titan showed up and we had to fight, but once I had fallen to the ground the Titan went away...probably thinking the worse, hence why my team mate was able to take me back to Hive and get me here" she said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Hellfire sighed Well thank god you had a teammate there, otherwise you might of... he couldn`t force himself to say it, he sighed and changed the topic So, do they still hurt?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Ayumu nodded "a little, they hurt more when I move..." she said "I'm surprised that you came to visit me..." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Kwiz, though calm, had nearly fainted when he first heard about ayumu. He decided during his break that he was going to visit her... besides, the resin caster in his room was still working on that new decal for his latest project... a little surprise for Ayumu later.

He walked into the room, happy at first, but then his face sunk.

"Hey ay, I'm on break so I decided to-oh... you."
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm

With the accident news spread over the school corridors a young girl busily messed around her locker space for a brief moment and closed it tightly with her hearing such thing earleir she had been out of HIVE for a simple reason.Walking off to the nursing room location,Kanji gained permission to enter the place a bag on the hand as she stared first intensely at Hellfire and eased her stare with a silent greeting to Ayumu and KK. i brought ehh snowdrops.... the flowers perfume started to fill the room softly as she just handed them to her with well the usual cute smile Kanji seemed to always carry on as pretty much no one knew why but a cause of it would be her red flashing eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Hellfire smiled Surprised, why? he ignored Kanji but not Kwiz kid, he gave Kwiz kid an anime style innocent/cute face and his voice sounded like it belonged to a 5 year old Are you not happy to see meeeeeeeeee?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Ayumu chuckled at Hellfire's reaction to Kwiz "hey hunny" she says happily, really glad to see Kwiz as she then looked to Kanji "ah they're my favorite thanks" she added, laughing a little at the sudden rush of people visiting her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:16 pm

"I'm not here for you flame-head." Kwiz remarked.

He sat next to ayumu's bed.

"Sorry I had to leave earlier, I have a project I'm working on. How long did they say you were going to be here?
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Agreeing by sat boy,Kanji one more time gave a smile to Ayumu with a nod combined as she side eyed the innocent dude who was easily faking no... she wanted to say the rest but just kept quiet not to bother the others sighted injuried persons and nurses even herself didnt came much to speak at Hell the youngster was hanging there in a calm behavior though hidden revenge was blazing in her flashing red eyes that team will pay... her voice lightly growled like a volcano getting on to erupt she had been referring to the TT heroes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Hellfire lost the innocent look and scowled at Kwiz kid What`s your problem? I just wanted to see my hospitalized friend, you don`t need to be all 'oh... you' jerk! he curled up his fist, he was holding himself back because he was in a hospital, if someone spoke to him like that anywhere else, they would already be dead.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:20 pm

"I am quite scared... I assure you." Kwiz said pushing HF aside and continuing on to lean on the wall of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Ayumu looked to Kwiz and sighed "they said four more days at least, my injuries still keep bleeding so I guess I have to wait till they stop doing that, then there's still the tests too, and getting back on my feet, I feel like such a mess..." she said as she frowned "and I'm going to need a wash soon too and I can't even get out of bed, I guess they'll think of something..." she said before she laid back in her bed "I'm so bored too..." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

Yeah what a waste of time especially with Hell company no offense it seemed real enough to Kanji thought as she just sat peacefully on the free chair even when no one had been listening to her before another complain of the guy forbbidening himself to punch KK. i just got a book... as Ayumu was trying to get out of boredom in this bed,the younger girl looked at her with a book on the hand if the older teen was ever interested of reading it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Hellfire, yet again, ignored Kanji and contemplated how much longer he should stay.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Kwiz stood straight again.

"I'll have the guys get anything you need. You can borrow my notes if you need. And you know me. Good luck deciphering them though..."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Ayumu looked to Kanji "thanks" she said happily as Kanji passed her the book then chuckled at Kwiz "I'm sure I'll be able to, but if not it'll just give you another excuse to visit me" she said happily before she gave Kwiz a peck on the lips before she looked to Hellfire "sorry..." she said.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Feeling only to listen at the two while sat there,Kanji just after giving up a book to Ayumu kept quiet though she lightly eyed the others injuried peoples in there not obviously caring of Hell's sign of ignorance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Hellfire turned at Ayumu`s voice Sorry? For what? I don`t care if you kiss your new boyfriend he smiled at her. He looked at Kanji is there any particular reason your being so quiet?
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 pm

"Don't have to be so rude about it. She's trying to not hurt your feelings, and you blow it a tad out of proportion." Kwiz said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)   Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Injured in Battle (Pikazard then ask to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next