Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
JaK Sage EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
JaK Sage EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
JaK Sage EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
JaK Sage EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
JaK Sage EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
JaK Sage EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
JaK Sage EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
JaK Sage EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
JaK Sage EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
JaK Sage EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
JaK Sage I_vote_lcapJaK Sage I_voting_barJaK Sage I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
JaK Sage I_vote_lcap0%JaK Sage I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
JaK Sage I_vote_lcap100%JaK Sage I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

JaK Sage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

JaK Sage Empty
PostSubject: JaK Sage   JaK Sage EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:07 am

"You can shove all your sob stories, about right, wrong, and fairness...There's only opposing sides, and right now were on the opposite."

JaK Sage

JaK Sage 16h11yu

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: JaK Sage
Nickname(s): JaKy
Codename: Sage
Alias(es): N/A
Classification: Altered Human
Affiliation: Anti-Hero
Birthday: Records were burned in fire.

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow
Height: 5'10
Weight: 153
Other Traits: Pale grey skin tone.

===POWERS===

Powers: Matter Manipulation -

1) Armor; JaK can cover himself in a 1 inch thick coating of whatever non liquid substance he touches, gaining it's properties and weaknesses, except he himself will become more dense but not heavier. Also, his body mimics the material, but doesn't take it on. Therefore, his armor is stronger than the material itself and he can manipulate it to give him bigger limbs. When in armor form he can lift 2 tons, and is much more durable to all forms of damage except the materials weakness. Can regrow limbs in certain armor forms and repatch destroyed parts by reabsorbing the coating or spreading it out.

2) Infinite Mass Punch; JaK can convert his armor to one ligament in the form of pure matter AKA the building blocks of life. This attack when it hits will deal damage to anything that is not endowed with magical shielding and usually encompanies explosive force on impact. Enough to injure even kryptonian skin, no physical form is able to block it. However, he can only use it once per limb, because the damage it does to his body is severe enough to nearly burn off his arm or leg. Also, if he misses, he misses, no second chances.

Healing Factor -

1) Due to experimentation, JaK has permanently been altered with rapid cell regeneration, allowing him to heal singular wounds in a matter of minutes to seconds if it's just a scrape or cut. However, the more wounds he has, the longer it will take his body to heal them all. In addition, he can not survive decapitation or regrow limbs out of armor form.

2) His body also remains in perfect condition; i.e. he has 20/20 vision, excellent hearing, good sense of smell, a high amount of stamina, etc.

Skills: Free Running - JaK is beyond excellent at parkour and free running. He is able to move through a city block like Tarzan through a jungle. He can do almost any arial move even if only theoretically possible, plus has exceptional balance.

Kung Fu - JaK is intermediate to advanced in martial arts combat, having picked it up on the streets. His form is not always perfect, but he can improvise very well.

Peak level condition - JaK thanks to his healing factor is physically perfect for his genetic make-up. Thus, allowing him extremely quick reflexes and allowing him to hit near Olympic time in every event there is, meaning he hits 35 mph in a dash. Except in jumping he can reach near 15 feet and when armored can nearly hit 25 vertically.

Weaknesses: Exhaustion - The more injury JaK receives, the more his healing has to overwork itself to compensate. Also, the more severe the injury the longer it takes.

- Also, head injury, grogginess, drugs all have a normal effect on him. Although, none will deal permanent damage.

- Psychological attacks, drowning, suffocation, broken limbs that aren't replaced are all a hindrance.

- Additionally, he doesn't have indefinite stamina, he gets tired after high level maneuvers and activity and when stressed has trouble using his powers. Since he has to concentrate to keep up his armor.

Equipment: Carries a black tanto (dagger) strapped to his back, hidden underneath his jacket.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: JaK Sage plays the hero, because he refuses to become the villain. Mainly because he loathes turning into a monster of a human being like his brother or ruining lives like his father in pursuit of personal gain. Although, his attitude matches that of your average angsty anger prone teen.

Strengths: Willpower - JaK's power of will far surpasses that of the average human being; he can take considerable amounts of pain and torture, pushing the human body's physical limits.

Quick Thinker - JaK didn't get a proper education, but still thanks to his healing ability is able to process information at a faster pace than normal humans, due to optimum level brain activity.

Interests/Habits: Smoking - not too often

Training - honing his skills to defeat his brother

Down Time - To ponder about his haunted past

Dressing punker - Has a certain style he maintains

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: David Sage, Deceased parents
Place of Origin: Gotham City
Current City: Steel City
History: JaK Sage was born in Gotham City along with his brother David, who was the eldest of the two. Their parents were scientist, his father a bio-chemist for STAR Labs and his mom a lead scientist at Wayne Industries. They lived a nice life and were very well off until JaK turned 8 years old. Then their lives as they knew it, changed forever...JaK's mom got laid off at Wayne Industries after Gotham started to have a rise in super villain activity and the economy went down. This put all the pressure on his father, who was also on the hook at his place of work. He needed to make a break through in his cancer research or he was going to be shut down. His formula to hyper regenerate dead cells wan't ready yet and needed more testing. JaK's dad feeling the pressure decided that he had no choice, but to push a human trial, electing his own children for the process. His first test subject being JaK and then David. For David the formula seemed to work better than their father had hoped. The wound from the shot he received with the concoction healed right away, but for JaK the affects took a somewhat different turn. His skin began to absorb the matter of his surroundings uncontrollably. Whatever he touched, became infused into his skin. May it be a desk, a table, his own shoes. His father horrified yet intrigued at the same time, decided to keep him at the lab for further testing and told no one at STAR Labs of what had happened. Thinking this could be much bigger than just some cure for cancer and began to spend all his time trying to work with JaK on controlling his powers.

With no research to present, their father was fired. Their mother doing some odd jobs, while JaK & their dad made a through breakthroughs in his new abilities. Meanwhile David would become jealous at how his father paid more attention to JaK, always asking him how he feels and pampering him...The serum he received having an adverse affect on his mind and causing David to believe that his father loved JaK more than him. This in turn caused him to lash out at his parents, his mother always trying to calm his temper, but to no avail. Sometimes David would get so angry it would seem steam were coming out of his head. One day discovering his new power to create fire from his own body. The formula given to him, had bestowed upon David the power to cause his cells to combust as well as multiply at an alarming rate.

A year would pass and JaK as well as David would get better control of their abilities. At school one day, there was a fight and JaK knowing better didn't use his powers. Resulting in him getting roughed up quite a bit, sending him to the hospital. David extremely upset by this, confronted the ones responsible and in a struggle gave them 3rd degree burns. After which time he was punished by his parents, being ridiculed constantly for using his powers and almost exposing himself. David unable to take the yelling anymore, lost his temper and burnt down the entire house..Killing both parents! David would then run away, finding JaK at the hospital he was sent to and gave his brother a story about how the boys that beat him up came to the house and burnt it down. He himself only still alive, because of his healing factor. Telling his brother that they had to run away forever. Saying that they would find both of them and blame them for what happened, due to their powers and lock them up.

Years would pass, JaK & his brother living on the streets. Always having to fight and steal for what they wanted, looking out for solely each other. It was during this time, they both became experts at free running, from constantly running from the cops. Also learning fighting techniques from different people they would have scuffles with, JaK excelling at both of these practices as time passed. David on the other hand's personality would become more rash and aggressive. His mind constantly being plagued with Nightmare's of his parents incident and even deeming himself "Nightmare" to those who would cross their path. He started to forget the code they lived by, using his powers out int he open, almost killing a few people until his brother stopped him. After sometime, JaK learned the truth about his brother, but at the same time was betrayed and left for dead by Nightmare, who only left JaK alive to see his brother suffer. He wanted JaK to know that he was the one that killed his parents and wanted his perfect little brother to live knowing that he was spared only to be killed by him later. JaK on the other hand looks to end Nightmare before others can be killed by him and end the Sage curse once and for all.

Last edited by JaK on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

JaK Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage   JaK Sage EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:48 am

CLAIMED
y?
cause like JaK and JaK I'm totally awesome
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

JaK Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage   JaK Sage EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:40 am

add on how fast he can run mph wise and you can consider this app approved
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

JaK Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage   JaK Sage EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Added it under skills to peak condition.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

JaK Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage   JaK Sage EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:39 pm

*poofs in like a baase(paige's last name queen pronounces it bossXP) and approves you app with this*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JaK Sage Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaK Sage   JaK Sage Empty

Back to top Go down

JaK Sage
Page 1 of 1