Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
What is a Sage? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
What is a Sage? EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
What is a Sage? EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
What is a Sage? EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
What is a Sage? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
What is a Sage? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
What is a Sage? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
What is a Sage? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
What is a Sage? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
What is a Sage? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
What is a Sage? I_vote_lcapWhat is a Sage? I_voting_barWhat is a Sage? I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
What is a Sage? I_vote_lcapWhat is a Sage? I_voting_barWhat is a Sage? I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
What is a Sage? I_vote_lcap0%What is a Sage? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
What is a Sage? I_vote_lcap100%What is a Sage? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

What is a Sage?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 pm

The Projects; probably the dirtiest, grimiest, most crime infested area of Steel City...and also, the most unsupervised. Therefore, this is where everyone goes to conduct activity under the radar. So that means people here see a lot and that's why one new comer has arrived here looking for information, and right now he seems to be going about it in a rather different way than most...

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

A guy screamed out as he went running through the streets around 7 o clock pm. It was never a good idea to attract attention to one self around this hour unless you were big time and even then, better to always keep a low profile. However, this man was running for his life, sweating from all the poors in his body as he looked around for something or someone. Meanwhile, up on the rooftops a shadow moved swiftly through the darkness, as if stalking the erratic man on the streets. Finally the perp stopped to take a deep breath, thinking maybe he had lost him. On the contrary, the shadowy figure was waiting for him from behind a few prostitutes at the entrance of nearby alley way. The boy side flipped from out of the group and landed in a knelt position right in front of the man, who screamed and then attempted to run again, but was pounced on by the boy and then picked up and slammed against a light pole.

"I'm going to ask you one more time bud, and this time, if you try to get away you'll be missing a nostril. So it might make breathing a little more difficult while sprinting."

At that JaK pulled his black blade from under his jacket and held it up to the mans nose.

"I know a guy by the name of Nightmare's been through here, and the police haven't been doing jack @#$% to stop the string of murders. All are pyro related, if I'm not mistaken. Where was he last sighted and did he have an accomplice. Lie to me, and consider yourself a newly registered organ doner."

"I-I-I swear, I DON't KNOW! Please, somebody help, he's crazy!!"
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Lightly sniffing from where she was,the little girl jumped away in one single bouce and landed after two simple roofs somehow she had located the flowing blood and well the corpse trought the place and picked up at a random dead guy's wallet since stealing was totally her best and hidden habits.She opened it as it shown almost a thousand of dollar and keeped it to herself beside no one owned that wallet anymore,leaping back down she walked off to a grocery to buy some food well right now she had to sit and hide in streets alleys to live.But then those screaming made her curious again as she putted the wallet in her old bagpack headed to the noises with silence beside Kanji was always like that,she could clearly see
both of them trought the dark alley and slowly went forwards youre yelling is crazy....dont you know that peoples are up to go sleep at that time... the young white haired girl spoke,red eyes flashing in a intimidating style while she stared at the scene
Back to top Go down

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Weapon stood in the area of Steel city known as 'the projects' where am I? (derp)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 pm

A dark blue cloaked figure sat on the roof watching the scene, her hood forward enough to hide her eyes, but not her mouth, which had a few remains of ice cream on it, she took a bite out of the last part of her cone then licked her lips 'that's quite an interrogation...my kinda style...' she thought before she smirked and stood up and brushed her fingers together, wrapping the cloak around her tight "lets go Shou...someone here must know the whereabouts of Yuukan-sama" she muttered before she jumped across the roofs, looking to the streets below.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:59 pm

JaK looked backwards while holding the guy with the hand that also sported his blade, the sharp end dangerously close to his neck in case he felt like moving. Meanwhile, the teen addressed the random girl.

"Erm ya, kinda running an interrogation here. You mind? If we woke you, my bad, I'll try to make this quick. Now if you'd kindly &^%# Off!"

JaK then turned back to the man, with a look that said wherew were we. His yellow eyes peering deep into the shakedown's timid ones.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm

While he wasnt looking and that she unknowly stood there without a single movement,Kanji eyes were burning in a reddish color like fire was swirling in them at high intensity as she shook her head to refuse on leaving the alley.The young girl weirdly mumbled something as it suddenly lifted a lava geyser from under he ground well it hadnt tought of hitting them just give more attention i could care less...my place is all the alleys..what hang in the alleys gets fixed by me... Kanji stated with a lightened fire ball in her hand somehow her target was that yelling men on brown leather coat.It sounded like helping him up but if Jak wanted honesty from this older men well with two i guess he could get that needed infos more easily so she still moved on with her growing flame ball.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:28 am

JaK felt the heat on the back of his neck suddenly and then used his peripheral vision to see what looked like a geyser of heat prowling up out of the ground. Memories of Nightmare, his evil demented brother then filled his mind as he dropped the guy onto the ground and then turned to face the girl holding a fireball, while the older fellow cowered in the background.

"Oh really? These are your streets, yet they look crappier than ever? Guess it's safe to say you're not really cleaning them at all. In fact, the guy I'm looking for is a pyro as well, just like you? Maybe you guys are working together, eh? Fire assisted killings, and a pyromancer in the same place, coincidence, probably not...So how bout it, feel like telling me where he is, I'd rather this not get ugly, or maybe I would?"

Kanji had just turned JaK's sights upon her, nearly forgetting altogether about the guy he had just been chasing. Widely, because JaK HATED flame wielders. They only reminded him of...Nightmare, that sick sadistic bastard. JaK's disgust was now placed upon her, which was evident by how he was sneering at her.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 am

Rowan could feel the magic from afar, flame magic, and so incredibly potent.
Dropping his pencil into the crack of the book he was pouring over in an effort to determine more about the mysterious mask he'd found, Rowan stepped out of the cave and took to the skies. Targeting the magical source and landing atop a nearby building as he examined the scene below.
The ledge he was overlooking effectively blocked out JaK and his victim below, but he was close enough to see the fire sorceress launch a ball of flame at the wall.
I hope the flame guild maintained the greeting throughout the years. He thought, raising his hand and casting a set of three balls of fire around the sorceress, two on either side of her and one in front. It was a formality he'd learned over a millennium ago, and only now did he realize that having been excommunicated from the magical society, customs may have changed. He also realized that his greeting may have come across as more of an attack than anything else...
Back to top Go down

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Weapon stood for a few seconds, he realized where he was Perfect he grew a gun from his hand, took it out and aimed it at his head. BANG!!!! He fell to the ground, blood leaking from his head, he stood up *sigh* that doesn`t work, that NEVER WORKS!!!!!! he threw his gun into an alley in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 pm

The cloaked female figure saw the light of fire and quickly ran back to the alleyway, seeing the possible fight "fire? Maybe she knows something about Yuukan-kun..." she muttered to herself as she watched the fight, although changing her body temperature down so she could deal with the heat coming up from the alley, she then crouched down on the rooftop, the head of a cat popping out from her cloak "don't let anyone see you Shou, it could be dangerous..." she whispered to the cat.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 pm

While he had dropped this men,Kanji stared at the upcoming fire ball who were steadily hanging by the side view and one trought the front way,she altought still looked art Jak with a deep glance and that ?it tell you that i am... her own fireball crashed at the cowering men hitting him and burning off a part of his skin as he yelped in fear with trembling eyes while Rowan fireballs started to fade off out of a sudden by Kanji burning eyes like she was swapping them for energy you want honesty,im betting only this guy can tell you.... as she pointed the brown leather coated men who could now barely move away and with that sentence the young girl obviously didnt had a connection to this scared guy.

Then she easily looked up at the roof top nearby and saw both Rowan and Ayumu from different spot of that roof you two shouldnt stay up there now... Kanji spoke oddly knewing theirs presences now while an bloody gun slided near the alley's way like another dude was there.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:32 am

JaK walked over to the perp really quick and picked him up by his shirt, guy was delirious, and scared out of his mind. Too frightened to talk...

"Great. Honestly, you just shocked him to the point that he's useless to me. So now, you're going to tell me everything you know about the fire related killings on this street and anything you know about the guy I'm looking for. And you 2 up there are gonna stay out of this."

JaK then dropped the man and sheathed his blade, walking towards the girl empty handed, but also with no hesitation and a bit of anger. She had just ruined his only lead...
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:05 am

Rowan was confused, he hadn't noticed the man until he'd spoke, and only then saw him once he walked out from underneath the building.
"I apologize friend, I meant no harm!" He shouted down.
Interestingly enough the girl seemed to have cast aside his greeting without a second thought..
Back to top Go down

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Weapon sighed and walked into an alley-way, seeing what was going on Who are you people?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Ayumu stood up and looked to the beings in the alley "I'm actually looking for a fire user myself, my older brother, Yuukan Ishimaru" she said in a monotone voice "although I assure you, as an ice user I don't want to get involved in your heated battle" she said simply as her icy blue eyes stared at the two.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:13 pm

While he stood in front of Kanji,those others persons started to blabbber at Jak instead of well leaving like he said and another guy cmae in the alley wondering who everyone were but Kanji stood there ignoring her surroundings like she was bounded to only talk back at Jak.She remembered something about the wallet she had caught from a dead guy earlier and that well she burned that corpse in ashes from one of youre so called fire tamer...here the thing you need,dont say im involved.... because on the opposite she wasnt with so Nightmare dude only that well she had been in notice of the men she killed off earlier he had flame power.

Opening the wallet and taking out a folded letter she tossed it on Jak's hands this should tell you....not me she finally stated and turned silently to the company who got sighted easily it included Ayumu,Weapon and Rowan
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:45 pm

JaK was thrown the note... While it was evidence, it didn't exactly exonerate her. However, she seemed to know nothing form what JaK could tell. However, this other girl speaking about a pyro could be useful. Not to mention the three others just standing around were causing a scene. This was all just holding Sage up, he had to start getting back to his search.

"Hmm, ok you're freer to go. You, You, and both of you leave. Unless you can tell me anything about a pyro. You on the other hand come here, I need to talk to you. It's possible the two of them could be working together...All any of you need to know is that I go by, Sage."

JaK pocketed the letter for now and pointed for Weapon, Kanji, Rowan w/ his friend to leave immediately. While requesting that Amyuu stay.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:07 am

Rowan was confused, the magic users were too deeply rooted in their own business to pay him any attention.
He decided to take his leave. If they were as important as they truly made themselves out to be, then he would see them again. It was all coming together now, in this city, protected by Titans.
He'd see, eventually.
Rowan looked around, taking in the faces of the other magicians, then looked to the one named "Sage."
"Vale igitur, dum vident" He said, a message to any whose Latin had remained untainted throughout the years. A message to any magician who yet believed in their own magic.

[exiting topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is a Sage? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is a Sage?   What is a Sage? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a Sage?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: The Projects-
Jump to: