Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_lcapTop 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_voting_barTop 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_lcapTop 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_voting_barTop 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_lcap0%Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_lcap0%Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_lcap100%Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) Empty
PostSubject: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:58 am

Anna slowly woke up feeling light headed holding her head and looked around seeing she was in some weird room.

"Where am I?"

She then noticed somethings hooked up to her arm and saw most likely donated blood being put into her and saw her hands had stitches in them and her back really hurt.

"Ok I'm in a hospital or chances are...."

She looks out a window to see a large amount of water and the city off in the distance.

"Yep I must be at that T tower thing..."

Anna slowly got up off the bed and slipped on her sleeveless hoodie over her red and black striped shirt and started to remove the hear monitor thing on her finger making the beeping flat line and removed the tube of blood and just threw the tube on the bed it starting to leak blood all over the bed. Anna the walked over to the counter and grabbed her pocket knife putting it in her shirts pocket.

"Now to find a way out of this place....."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 am

"Leaving so soon?"

Robin stood in the doorway with his arms crossed leaning against the frame, he had been standing outside the door out of view waiting to see what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 am

Anna looked to Robin with a straight face and said in a gloomy tone.

"Yes I am...."

She calmly walked up to him.

"Thanks for the help but I think I should go now..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Raven came out of a door on the other side of the room. She looked at Anna and Robin. " You need to rest. You lost a lot of blood." Raven said calmly, her hood was down, showing her gem and her purple hair. She glanced at the blood bath of a bed and sighed. BeastBoy is cleaning that up.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:59 pm

"Think this through Anna, I've been studying your case while you were asleep and the report on you has many inconsistencies. I've also been following up on leads on your brother's whereabouts."

Robin stayed blocking the door way, at least until she heard him out.

"You don't have to do this alone, if we can prove your brother was responsible, your name will be cleared."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Anna looked to raven and replied by simply saying.

"I lose a lot of blood everyday it's a part of my powers I'll be fine I don't need to rest."

Anna then looked back to robin.

"It's not that I do not wish for your help it's just that I have troubles trusting people is all"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:49 pm

"It may not look like it, but we all started out that way. You have to trust people, without friends you wont get far in life." Raven added walking closer too the two people. She took off her hood and covered her body tightly with her cape.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Starfire was walkig down the hall and saw Robin and Raven talking to someone but they were in the way so she couldn't see. As she got up close she noticed it was Anna.

Anna! I am so glad that you came! She went in for a hug being too excited to realize it may not be an appropiate time to do so.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:02 am

"Amen to that."

At that point Starfire came in and more or less confirmed what they were saying about friends.

"So what do you say Anna? Give us a shot?"

Dramatic pause...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 am

Anna was just about to coment on what raven said but wa s stopped by one of starfires death hugs and muttered something like.

"If you don't stop squeezing me so hard your gonna rip out my stitches...."

Finally as Starfire would let go she'd rub her back but then paused as robin asked her if she wanted to try being a titan. She frozes up for a while but then looked to Robin.

"Why......Why is the com link yellow and does it have to stay yellow? Because if so it's going to clash with my outfit if it has to stay yellow..."

She said not braking her gloomy tone making it hard to tell if she was being serious or not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Raven watched Starfire move in for the hug. She secretly sighed.

"Starfire, there's a time and place for everything." Raven said quietly.

"He asked you a question, Are you in?"

Raven asked the question being a little impatient. She needed to meditate and frankly, this girl wasn't helping.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Starfire, hearing Raven's comment and Anna's wishes, let go of her grip on Anna. She leaned her head to the side, scratching, smiling, and said, Whoops! I am sorry if I have caused you pain. Heheh... You are to join our team, yes? I would be extatic to have you as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Anna looked at her back 2 stiches were pulled but to her it wasn't to bad of a problem.

"I have enduraded worse I shall be fine..."

Anna looked to raven to starfire and robin.

"Oh I am sorry I whould like to take you up on your offer I was just trying to tell a joke..."

Anna said in an continueouse gloomy tone not changing one bit as her face remained straight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:57 pm

"Well then, Robin?" Raven said indicating for him to say the "Magic" words.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:00 pm

((that was a yes ergo the I'll take you off on your offer))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

(Edited)
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Robin folded his arms and then smiled.

"well have to talk about special comlinks, but for now, welcome to the team. I hope you don't mind, but searching for clues will have to wait for tonight...because right now. You have to prepare for your initiation."

OT: I'll allow Rainbro/Starfire to come up with that one Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Starfire had a big smile stretch across her face as she went to blindfold Anna. She led her into the main living area and has each member go to their station.

Beast Boy would be waging "battle" on Anna at his station - the video games.

Raven would make her pay time with - meditation.

Cyborg would make her gourge herself with - food.

Robin would be her coach through the intense maze - a tour.

Starfire herself would be the cheerleader for the initiation process known on her home planet as k'norlax or, the Ceremony of Champions. She tweaked it for their purposes, but on her planet their really was a battle, paying actual time in solitary confinement, gourging yourself, and a horrific maze at the end.

As they entered the room Starfire proclaimed, "This shall be your K'norlax! You will go through all the stages and I will be there with you! We will begin at the Beast Boy's station with your "battle of doom!" Let the games begin!" She clapped and cheered as she removed Anna's blindfold and led her to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm

((we currently have no bb a how are we supposed to do his thing))

Anna raised an eyebrow.

"Whats a norlux(pronounces it wrong)..... wait battle of doom?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)   Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans) Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 50 weirdest ways to wake up(Sage then other titans)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Medical Room-
Jump to: