Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
First day in Jump City EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
First day in Jump City EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
First day in Jump City EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
First day in Jump City EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
First day in Jump City EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
First day in Jump City EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
First day in Jump City EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
First day in Jump City EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
First day in Jump City I_vote_lcapFirst day in Jump City I_voting_barFirst day in Jump City I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
First day in Jump City I_vote_lcapFirst day in Jump City I_voting_barFirst day in Jump City I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
First day in Jump City I_vote_lcap0%First day in Jump City I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
First day in Jump City I_vote_lcap100%First day in Jump City I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

First day in Jump City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

First day in Jump City Empty
PostSubject: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Why do they always go for purses? If thieves started targeting wallets they'd be discovered much less often. Rowan thought to himself as he looked down on the fleeing man. He was only a couple stories up, a descent from here wouldn't even kill the man.

Rowan had arrived in the area approximately 3 days ago and had since taken to setting up a small personal settlement in the forest south of the city limits. On his very first venture into the city he'd spotted the thievery in action. For a city crawling with magic users who chose to uphold the peace, he found it incredible that the crime rate was so high.

Rowan leapt off the building and landed atop the thief's back.
Thievery was not something unknown to him, in times when he couldn't get by on his own he'd had to steal. But that was in the past, approximately 800 years in the past, and he couldn't stand it any longer. With a kick he launched the thief forwards a few feet and sprung backwards off his back.

The man was unconscious before he hit the pavement. Rowan took one backwards look over his shoulder and walked into the street twirling the purse in his hands.
He scanned the crowd of awed onlookers searching for the owner of the purse, but none arose.

From behind him came the authoratative cry of "STOP"
Rowan spun to see...
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm

A purple long haired girl came in the view and stopped her running sprint right near him a little bit exhausted to talk yet,she looked at him and spoke you look in a urge,may i help the teen said gently offering since she had been aware that Rowan was fidgeting around the place well with a lost wallet. Oh pardon me,my name's Randi she apologized but gave herself an introduction with a warm smile on her face,she awaited a response from the mysterious guy even tough she was new here too.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm

OOC: oh god, sorry, I didn't know anyone posted here, here now
one sec..
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Rowan was stunned. The girl was incredibly beautiful and shimmered in the sunlight, her clothes were embroidered with gems all throughout and her eyes seemed to be diamonds themselves. In a strange way, she reminded him of Kina..
"I'm... I'm.. Chasm" He said, unwilling to part with his name. His first day he needed to lay a bit lower than usual. The name "Rowan" popped up in unusual places throughout the last 1000 years of earth's history. For now, "Chasm" would do.
He'd read up enough to know that the magicians of this era who stood up for those who couldn't stand themselves had adopted secretive aliases. There were 5 incredibly notable ones of the city, they seem to have been here longer than most, but then there was an influx of new "heroes."
Like them, he'd adopted a name of his own, "Chasm."

Rowan looked behind him as a smaller woman came up behind him and requested the purse back, without hesitation he handed her the bag and smiled.
"Thank you son, that was very kind of you to do"
Son, I'm probably old enough to know her distant ancestors, I've probably known some without knowing it! He thought.

OOC: Oh no! we have the same speech color Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 pm

OOC: thats what i tought Smile

it is nice to know you Chasm she admitted with a serene smile on her face then looked over the other women who took back her purse,knowing that Randi had came too late to give some help,she shrugged lightly and chuckled nervously i quite mistakened my help now the girl said feeling a little bit guilty that she couldnt act quicker as the old women walked away,she stared at Chasm and respectfully shook his hand to keep her manner more better.

you look new,where do come from? Randi questionned suddenly guessing that it was his first day around beside the way he was acting it seemed easy to know that he wasnt adapted to the city yet.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

"Um, I don't really have a specific place I'd call home. Just, all over, you know?" He said, he could have said Prague, but she might question his American accent and his skin tone, which would lead into far too many explanations. Mostly he'd found that people weren't accepting of demons all around..

"What about you? You don't exactly look like you're from around here either.."
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Just has he said this with her and losing grasp of the hand she had shooked,she started to think that he was homeless somehow but maybe he would be able to find a fancy house in Jump city anyway oh..i guess this is alright the gorgeous teen responded quite uneasy with the bright smile kept on.

i come from the land of Equestria Randi answered feeling more normal now but she still hoped that her answer wouldnt reveal too much and that his reaction wouldnt feel weird or kind of.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Rowan's eyes widened. Equestria, a land which was known for training skilled magicians. After the fall of Prague, new kingdoms rose and fell, always due to the existence of magic.
Equestria now held the power, it trained incredibly powerful mages of all types. He wondered if he could venture there someday and receive some training in flame magic once more. All of the training he'd had after he fled Prague all those years ago had been self imposed.

"Equestria! What's it like?! Are you a magician as well?!" he asked barely able to hide his excitement. This girl was the very first actual connection he'd made in the city and she was a magician!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:26 pm

She chuckled softly he was actually feeling thrilled to know more from what she just had said,he really sounded curious for sure now which truly sounded good and not bother him she certaintly had to respond something to his excited demand. its beautiful of course peaceful too Randi told this guy was so funny well his reaction was she then continued to talk.

Oh hehe we can say it that way she admitted sure she had magic for a part but it wasnt spell casting it was quite different to be thruthful.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:34 pm

Rowan was ecstatic. Another magic user already!
"Could you show me? I'd love to view more modern magic, it's come a long way."
Rowan kept his outward composure and quietly cursed himself for saying that. He didn't want to scare her off this early on.
"Not here of course, what about up there?" He said gesturing to the top of a nearby building.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:45 pm

oh sure i dont really mind she politely accepted why refuse when the person near her wanted to see Randi operate a trick,she then let her smile fade off slightly once his finger had pointed up the rooftop of a building,she tryed to hold her nervousness but coudlnt really do much right now.

Gulping quietly,she let a nod,the teen didnt really wanted to dissapoint him it sounds ok but thinking of it that high place wouldnt work except if she had the chance to try it out but on a roof it felt a bit unproper for her to make up a magic trick beside the way her magic is well it was different.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Rowan lost her reaction in the excitement of the moment.
"Okay! I'll see you up there, good?"
He said excitedly.
Looking up towards the building's crest he felt the weightlessness overtake him before zooming up and over the edge of the roof, landing in a handstand in the center of the roof away from the eyes of the public. He hadn't felt true excitement over something so trivial in years. If he could trace this magic source he might be able to find some magician who could help decipher his sisters vision of the great T shaped structure.
The one residing off the coast of Jump City. Everything was coming together around him now, he wanted to be able to understand it all before he was left behind.

He fell out of the handstand into a forward roll and then fell backwards and rested, waiting for Randi to join him on the roof.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm

sure ill be right there Randi said as she watched him climb all the way up there,her eyes peeked around to search for a easy spot for her to climb without hurting herself but no luck or actually she guessed that the only way to the top was to surely find a plan.Observing near a trash container,she spotted a tight rope unused and took it as she looked up for a safe place where the rope would hang perfectly.

Finally fouding one,Randi arms rised and spun this rope like a lasso throwing it up on the spot she wanted.She started to climb up all the way there and not trying to mess up her elegant dress as she rested her hands on the roof edge. i took long havent i? the teen asked a little bit guiltily and stood up on the building surface.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 pm

OOC: He flew by the way, but forget it. Also I thought you were just going to go inside the building and climb some stairs or something Smile

Rowan opened his eyes and looked up at Randi. He sat up into a cross legged position and spun to stand facing her.
He couldn't care less how long it had taken her, 1000 years of living had taught him excellent patience. And to wait for something so promising, the girl reminded him of Kina, she herself was a magic user and the 2nd person he formally met in Jump City, the city of Kina's prophecy, counting the thief as the first.
"No, not at all. I was just thinking is all." He said with a smile.
"So, how did you learn magic?! When? What practice?!"
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

i see.. ok then she cheerfully spoke to let her worry fade off from sight,as she didnt looked down her eyes was hooked on Chasm it sound safer that way,she then heard the questions who putted her at unease but she still had to say something and the thruth of course by myself when i was young but i sure did practiced it with all i could Randi informed hoping that the answer wouldnt make her look suspicious or a liar.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 pm

"Really?! I doubt I could have gotten as far as I did without a mentor! What magic can you perform?"
Rowan was starting to doubt this girl, he couldn't tell if she was simply pulling his chain or was holding back information. She seemed frightened of something.
Something in her past perhaps? He thought.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 pm

thats what turning into no good and she had no idea what to tell next especially when he asked her about which magic style she could,her head and eyes looked down with guilt i...ummm can find underground jewels... was the only thing she could say somehow the others tricks she could create would seems less good and make her feel like a bad person well thats what she tought but maybe there was another way for her to explain who she really was... in the way of her codename.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:56 pm

"I don't quite understand.. Rowan said.
Rowan could sense an enormous amount of potential energy inside the girl, yet she seemed unwilling to part with more than she had. Sensing gems seemed to be a front for something, though it explained her attire.
And yet, gems were a magic all on their own. The crystalline structures of jewels amplified magicians powers, and often were manipulated with magic themselves.
"So you're specialized in gem magics? I think you can do more than you're telling me randi.." He said, smiling brightly, hoping to gain some trust. This was a lead to more training in the flame arts, a hint on his sister's vision which had plagues his mind for years, and an opportunity to gain a friend.
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Stryker stood atop a nearby building, watching... He didn't have much to do but he needed to help out in anyway possible, and perhaps he could share some help with these people soon.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:10 pm

she looked up a little bit to tell the truth i am one myself kind of.. having quite no choices then to actually show up her hidden form.Eyes glowing in a crystalline color,she started to shift herself into a diamond structured body even the clothes were hard,Randi then sighed once more and spoke back at him my codename is Rarity... she explained which could tell her polite manners and the way she was hiding her magical abilities well it wasnt much alike then real magic powers anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Rowan smiled at her transformation. Her magic was impressive, and this was all that she had learned herself!
I would have gotten nowhere without my mentor, or ended up an enchantress by my mother's direction... or a necromancer by father's design... His thoughts took a bitter turn.
"That's incredible! This is all what you learned yourself back in Equestria?"
But Rowan could sense another source of magic from nearby. It seemed as if it was coming from a couple streets over.
Atop the roof of a distant building was perched a man with silvered hair. Rowan couldn't specify the man's magical affiliation, but he turned to face him regardless.
All magic had a source, if he could diversify his search he could find a master in divination eventually.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:46 pm

She smiled nervously and quickly returned to her own self somehow feeling like there was something or someone watching her but she kept calm with her head up completely this time as he seemed not bother when she just had revealed her codename well i do somes others things the teen responded adequately and choosed to show another trick of her own.

Opening up her tool box full of sewing materials,her eyes glittered once more in a crystalline color,as a wooling needle went to float up and a long teared red scarf stood on the air.The needle started to recline on the scarf's teared parts while her eyes were still flashing brightly,the soaring item was repairing the reddish scarf with ease.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 pm

(Ah, hold up ChaosTrinity, it would be stryker's turn to post now..)
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 am

Tarterus emerged at the bottom of the building from a crack in the skin of reality and stretched his demonic wings saying to himself "oh a fight today is just what I need I suppose its time to call a hero. COME SLAY THE DRAGON LITTLE ONES!" Tarterus looked at the building across the street and unleashed a huge flame onto the building burning through the wall to catch the inside on fire. He slapped a car with his tail to throw it into the building alarms began going off and he waited.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:19 pm

(Although as he seems to have been AFK for some time now, adn there's a new character in the mix, I guess it works out... Also, I'm confused Crypt Master.. Your character sheet says that Tarterus is both good and evil in different places... and what did you mean by saying he was weak to demons...)

"That's very impressi-" Rowan's speech cut off as a great roaring echo and a flash of heat seared the air around him. He steadied himself as the building shook watching the flames shoot out of the gaping hole left in the building's wall some stories below.
"Would you excuse me for a moment?" He said, turning and running towards the edge of the building. Rowan stopped before he jumped over the cement decor that lined the roof, staring at the beast clambering out of a rend in the space above the sidewalk.
It's Huge! He thought to himself. How on earth am I supposed to fight that by myself, it must be ten metres long! What... oh.
Rowan turned to the scattered girl behind him, one foot on the edge, ready to take off.
"Of course, you're welcome to join me" He smiled, leading with his head, and plummeted towards the dragon below.

His mood was never as bright as this, never so cheery since' his escapades with the late William Shakespeare (who was, believe it or not, VERY straight as Rowan had discovered).
This city was wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City Empty

Back to top Go down

First day in Jump City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next