Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_lcapA Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_voting_barA Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_lcapA Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_voting_barA Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_lcap0%A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_lcap0%A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_lcap100%A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) Empty
PostSubject: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Banana waited in her house as she watched some TV with Buttercup, having invited her friend Paige over for a sleepover, the house being decorated with banners and balloons, making it obvious to anyone else that the house would be hosting a sleepover.

Banana had also decorated the inside of her house slightly and on the table was various sleepover snacks that she had gathered from her research on sleepovers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Paige dove up to the house on her motorcycle wearing her civilian clothes and a back pack along with her usual sunglasses she wore while riding on the bike and parked in the drive way. Paige put her foot on the ground as she put the stand down so the bike would stay up right as she turned it off. Paige then got up and took off her glasses and walked up to the door and rang the bell.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Banana jumped at the doorbell then rushed to the door and opened it, smiling at Paige "ah come in Paige, make yourself at home" she said happily, letting Paige into the house.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Paige walked inside and looked around.

"Nice place you got here."
she said putting her glasses in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:45 pm

"I guess so, its just the place that we got given from the company that the Professor works for" said Banana with a shrug "are you hungry? We have some cake and stuff if you want any" she added as she walked into the dining room where some snacks were set out, including a cake.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Paige grabs a few slices of cake eating them right way.

"Where did you get this cake?! It's amassing!"

she said with frosting all over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Banana chuckled "actually me and my sisters made it, we put all our favorite flavors in and just cooked it to see what it tasted like" she said, glad that Paige enjoyed it so much "cinnamon, strawberry, lots of sugar and vanilla" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:13 pm

"Well lucky for me those are some of my favorite things to put in my food.... Oh yeah I almost forgot."

Paige places down her plate of cake and pulls off her back pack and digs out a pile of comics and held them out to Banana.

"These are my old comics and if I remember correctly one of your sisters liked comics so I figured since I don't red them anymore she could have them."

They were a bunch of first issues and rare ones that didn't sell anymore that would now cost over 100 dollars each or more.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Banana looked at the comics surprised "oh wow! Buttercup will love these, thanks so much" she said as she took the comics and quickly went to put them in a safe place before coming back "okay so...what do you want to do now? I have some scary movies we could watch but apparently its tradition at sleepovers to watch them when it gets dark" she said, glancing out the window to see that it was still just the evening.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:27 pm

"Well since it's not dark yet how about we do one of my favorite things to do.... KARAOKE or we could just jam out to some music alls fails we could just play some video games."

she said excitedly not having done a sleep over that really was meant to be one in 3 or so years.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Banana nodded "I've got Guitar Master with a microphone, bass, guitar and drums" she said as she walked into the living room and started setting the things up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Paige walked in with her then ran back to the cake grabbing her cake and an back into the room grabbing a guitar and begins to tune it and once she was doe she'd too an insanely fast part to a song that sounds like it would be played in a heavy metal song.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Banana sat at the drums and started tapping the fake drum set as she played along to the heavy metal song, concentrating as she tried her best to get 100%.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm

paige looked to banana as she went faster getting a little competitive.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Banana just stared at the screen, continuing to tap all the right notes, not looking down at the drums for a second.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:09 am

as the song finished paige would do the final guitar solo flawlessly without any effort.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:52 am

Banana smiled at Paige, glad that she was having fun "whoo, that was cool" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:59 am

Paige smiled back.

"Yeah I kinda have a lot of practice but I'm a little rusty though you should see me on stage."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Banana looked at Paige curiously "you preform on stage? Are you in a band or something?" she asked as she went to get some cake.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 pm

Paige put the guitar down and takes a bite of cake.

"I've been in a band at age 13 called the copy cats and just as we were about to hit stardum I had to leave because my powers started acting up again, I preformed with a semi famous band can't remember their band name though, and now I'm working at the preforming bar as a bartender and me and the other co workers are in a band together and preform on breaks for tips and sometimes around Jump City we preformed recently at the pier. I'm the lead guitarist and lead female singer cause I can mimic about an female voice and I am awesome at guitar."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Banana nodded "wow that's cool I wish I had a talent like that" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Paige took another bite.

"It takes a lot of practice like for me some voices are harder to mimic than others and to be honest some times after a song I forget to stop mimicing their voice for the next hour and the others on't tell me because they like to see how long it takes me to release it."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:54 pm

"Ah that's interesting" said Banana, listening to Paige and learning a lot, Banana enjoyed learning new things, especially from people as oppose to books.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:02 pm

"Ok watch this."

Paige put down her cake and took a deep breath and started to mimic banana's voice.

"See cool am I right It's a little harder with yours cause I haven't really heard it that much so I have to gess on some words and sounds."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Banana blinked surprised "woah! That's creepy! And so cool at the same time" she said before she chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)   A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Special Sleepover (Paige and anyone else)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next