Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_lcapPower Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_voting_barPower Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_lcapPower Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_voting_barPower Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_lcap0%Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_lcap0%Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_lcap100%Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) Empty
PostSubject: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Over the horizon lays a little island, it was once home to many friendly faces and was a great beautiful place to be living at. Until recently, when a volcano had gone off killing many and harming all the life there. This volcano has been active and flowing out lava for over a day now and its not about to stop. Threw the past weeks Zanar has had his demons run all around the earth spreading rumors of a meeting of all beings. When the time comes he expects all to arrive, whether hero or villain, or even the plain humans.

Mid-day has come when finally the first couple of people arrive, they see no guards and and not one bit of security in sight. All that was there was a volcano, and lava covering the island except for one little path way wide enough for 2-3 people. A lot of the people who arrived just turned back thinking it was a hoax or they were to frightened to enter. But the ones who did would walk for about 20ft up the path and they would then pass threw a barrier.

It was then learned by who ever to pass threw it that it was to test the intelligence, bravery, or just the pure stupidity of those who came. This barrier held a huge platform and then a diamond like one the held up 3 figures:

Zanar Mithalkan Valexii
Spoiler:

Zondra Lavirrdro Valexii
Spoiler:

Steve
Spoiler:

These 3 on the diamond shaped platform oversaw the whole area watching the guest arrive eager to get things start. As the Crowd grows so does the arguments between the heroes and villains who arrived. A loud blast can be heard from the volcano, as some looked up worried the 3 overseers would be standing tall non-phased of what has just happened.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Wayne heard about the supposed meeting at the volcanic island and decided to check it out. He was quite curious in all aspects of life and thought this island of nothing but lava would be interesting to go to, not to mention the person who called "everyone" there.

He got onto a boat with five other people and a driver. They all rode to the island bt when they got there the others decided agaisnt moving on, plus they seemed to all be scared of Wayne and didn't want to be alone with him. he shrugged and followed the path leading to the patch of green. He was impressed with the arrangement of the landscape just perfectly leaving a spot open for humans such as himself.

He looked at the three magnificent beings and asked, "Soooo, why exactly did you three amazing beings call upon us to come here?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm

"Why else, they obviously need our help. That's what it always is mortal."

Mercer stood poised with his arms folded, appearingly coming out of nowhere. He was also, unphased by the landscape, he was a Sword God afterall. Near death terrain's were his favorite playing grounds.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:12 pm

Zanar step forward looking at the man, he chuckled some and gave a haunting grin. Zondra speaks up in a beautiful yet with a hint of demonic tone to the man "We were curious when someone was finally going to speak up. If no one would then it'd be obvious to see what could prevent them. Like fear, cowards who come to a place like this and do not speak." She laughs for a bit and leaves it off to Zanar.

A much more deep tone of voice that was certainly fully demonic "It was for some assistance we require, you see I shall be under seige no doubt, very soon." Loses his grin and becomes very serious as his eyes now burn with a red light. "I would be a fool, and pathetic leader, if I had no idea when to ask for more assistance."

The Energy Being Known strangely enough as Steve toke no moment and just say one thing to him. "We are in search for the Power Source......."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Wayne listened to each of them before speaking. "Who would try and attack someone as powerful as yourself? Wayne had a pretty good sense of when to just agree with people, to not get on their bad side. He could tell these beings meant business and he had no doubt in his mind they were all very powerful.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:56 pm

"Does your stupidity know no bounds human? How do you suppose you reach such a level of power? By defeating others with the same level of power. That is most likely how these beings reached their tier and now others seek to remove them so they can do the same, for more or less the same reasons. So is the struggle of all things."

Mercer seemed annoyed by humans quest to know needless things, the question he should be asking is...

"And how can we be of any service to you? Better yet, how do I accomplish my goals by helping you reach this power source?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:31 am

Zanar shakes his head, impatient, he turns his back and walks a few steps from the from of the platfom he and the other 2 are on. Steve says with a pleasant and understanding tone, "Its nothing to put sham over humans for them to ask. They may do more help, if they know who it is they will be against...."

Zondra takes a leap towards the human and speaks with a graceful and soft tone "We are wanted to be destroyed by a scientist, he wants to continue to think we are for just the bad. He is mad and unable to keep his ears open enough to let us explain. He would rather exterminate us and keep a device he has no knowledge on how to use from us then listen."

Zanar now speaking loudly not turning around to even look at them "I expect only a few of you that would consider to help, not because we are picky. We just realize most humans and creature can be ravaged and taken over by greed. We offer nothing as a prize. You do this, it will be for yourself."

Steve finishes answering "You must also keep your choices about you at all times. One wrong turn and you will parish. From not us, but from a threat on its way. Be wise or suffer from your regrets...." Steve floats back uneasy now considering this firm statment was something not usually done. Steve was much more use to sympathizing and being there to help others. Zanar keeps his back turned and begins to clench his fist knowing that what they just told may break or make the next success. Zondra smirks at both the boys and leaps back up to the platform, giving a echoing laughter behind her followed by another echo saying "May you chose right..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 am

Wayne again listened to every word. As Zanar spoke of money not being a prize he thought to himself, So self-knowledge will be our prize... Sounds even more fascinating than money... As they talked he stood up straighter. He couldn't wait to prove himself and better his abilities. he had nothing to live for, so life threatening? why not...

"Well, I choose to help."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 am

"I'll pass...My goal is to get stronger by defeating powerful beings. You obviously value your lives, so cannot be thy adversaries I'm looking for and I am not willing to die for your cause. Good luck on finding what you're looking for."

And with that Mercer turned to leave, he was no puppet nor worker. He had a mission and this side one could get him killed aimlessly. If he was going to die eventually, it would be by a battle of his making and choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 am

As the person known as Mercer walks off, the attention of all 3 beings focus solely on Wayne now. With a now odd quietness to the area, Zondra begins to peer around some and takes flight to look up outside the barrier. With a calming tone Steve exclaims to all that are there "Now ti-" A rumbling happens and there is a large white explosion at the volcano. A tiny dot, apparently Zondra flew fast towards the Volcano. Steve continues "Not to worry, there has been just a minor mishap that is under-control. Like I was going to say: You all who have chosen to stay, make us truly grateful for your help."Zondra in the background can be seen being knocked out of the volcano with quite some force, but she keeps flying back in for more. Zanar cautiously watches Zondra, with a certain caring and love not found in most demons.

Steve grows more steady in speaking trying to ease everyone, but his attempts don't see to a good match. Some of the people begin to leave, worried, and other such things as well go threw their minds. And with a large blast Zondra is thrown across the sky and plummets into the water. Only to be seen to get back out after 3 or so minutes. Zanar starts to turn around and speaks to Steve silently "We can't have this last any longer, they found us....." "Well we can't leave these people here." "Screw them more then half of those insolent morons left, why should we help more escape!""Its the right thing to do, and these are the ones who do wish to help, so stop thinking of yourself, help these people out and quit wasting time. Zondra can only last so much from one of those machines." Zanar nods grudgingly and walks to the crowd and says with a loud angered tone. "You all have a choice now, stay and fight with us.....Or die!" smirking and looking at Steve, Steve gives him a now angered feel and Zanar re-tells the crowd this: "Leave if you do not wish to fight with us, Stay..... get prepared...."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:21 am

Wayne listened to Steve and Zanar talking but trained his eyes on Zondra. She seemed to be having a really hard time up there. This may get intense... Heh... He was itching for a good, perposeful fight, and couldn't wait to actually get started. As some of the men and women around him left he stood firm looking straight ahead with no wavering. He was already mentally prepared. He just couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 am

Another large explosion came, this time Zondra came out of the smoke not hit but bringing the foe to everyone. Shouting to those who stayed to fight, "I hope your ready, Dr. Nalthaz has done a lot of upgrades on this machine since last time...." She flies right to them and comes to a graceful stop, now chanting some words as if casting a powerful magic over everyone. A large red beam came over everyone on their side. This beam enhanced all their powers by 2x and it made then grow in size a little bit. Now in a trance Zondra begins chanting the words loudly and powerfully in almost a otherworldly voice.

Steve shouts to everyone, "Everyone keep the machine from Zondra, she gave you all power, but she herself can do nothing while she maintains this. We must work fast, or the little boost in power will fade." Steve begins to glow brighter and flashes a bright light which summons a large demonic hound which seemed to be composed of transparent pink energy. And another creature was summoned with the same energy that composed the hound on this was a human like thing that had claws and lots of razor sharp teeth otherwise known as a "Nightmare"

Zanar readies his position bringing up both hands and clenching one fist tight summoning a female demon that wielded fire. With a single glance over the cloud of smoke from the volcano emerged a huge machine.

Cranite Mecha Mk II
Spoiler:

It was slow but had some huge deadly hits awaiting all who helped the 3 beings. "On your guard!"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 am

Wayne felt the power coursing through his being. He could feel himself getting stronger, his powers more fluid and natural like instead of electronic like they were in reality. He felt like he could take on the world, which was a good thing, considering the giant that was creaking towards them. He stood his ground and when it got close enough, Wayne launched ten eletric bullets from his wrists, 5 from each, straight towards this belly of the beast, just to see exactly how much power was in his "weaponry" now that it was enhanced even further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 am

Cranite Mecha Mk II was just a few yards from them all and was hit by the bullets that Wayne had let out. They seemed to not do anything to harm the machine, though one out of a lucky hit ended up jamming itself into the backup protection shield. This now would make defeating it easier and not having to worry about it rebooting and self repairing itself in protection of its shield.

Zanar and his demon take movement to the Cranite Mecha Mk II, with a Zanar being carried to it byhis flying demon he was perched up on the shoulder of the machine successful. But in return the machine noticed and tried to knock him off making him almost fall and not able to attack. His Demon though began to shoot out a constant stream of siring hot fire on the machines head, thinking it would be were the control of the entire Cranite Mecha Mk II would be.

Steve now has his 2 pets stand guard of Zondra as he oversee's the allies to assist were needed.

Cranite Mecha Mk II shoots out a large bomb set to explode in 2 seconds, it lands near Wayne. This is a ice bomb, if he is hit it will freeze over certain parts of him for 1 turn. This bomb will disturb Zondra but not stopped her from maintaining the power chant, and the bomb can be stopped if shot in the correct place.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 am

Wayne watched as it seemed all his bullets did nothing, but then he realized, he still had more. This must have been part of the enhancement. He stared at his wrists for a moment because they felt so... normal. He then watched as Zanar and his demon flew to the machine.

He saw the bomb coming near him. He looked up into the sky and teleported far above the scene. He went further than planned. Woah... Cool... He then teleport behind the giant and yelled, Hey loser! Look this way! If he turned around, Wayne would continue this until he hopefully got dizzy. If not, he would unleash another torrent of electro-bullets down its spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:53 am

Zanar's Demon had been successful in the removal of the head, but it was not the control center of the machine instead it was learned its in the center of the chest half way in. Zanar being his old tempered self begins to viciously rip off plating of the machine's shoulder, and eventually making the left arm come off not letting the machine let out anymore bombs. The Bomb that had already came out had exploded a second after Wayne got away and left a huge ice patch that nearly got all of Zondra's back.

Zondra begins to lose more focus, and the machine places her as the primary target. Cranite Mecha Mk II brings down its hand on Zondra, which in her stat will crush her. Though with a quick reaction Steve emits a large energy field that makes the hand go right threw her. This bubble then sent a part of of the damage to Steve making Steve grow weaker on energy. Steve's pets managed to evade the hit that almost got them when it was attempted on Zondra and jumped onto the hand and began to do their best to remove the plating like Zanar did.

Cranite Mecha Mk II was purely focused on exterminating Zondra to cease all power increases. Therefore it did not pay any attention to Wayne, and was hit by the bullets down its spine, these caused it to make an error and its self-repairs went down. A big hole opened up in its back from the barrage Wayne did, this hole was just big enough for him to go inside if he wanted to. The interior is much weaker and if hit right it would cause the Cranite Mecha Mk II to be at risk of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 am

Wayne saw the destruction this machine was doing and wanted to stop it as quick as possible. He went into the back of the machine, trying to be as subtle as he could so as to not make the machine note his existence there. He looked around and saw many wires. He had seen Zanar and Steve's dog just rip things apart but he wasn't so sure that was the best thing to do. Instead, he looked around and found what he assumed to be a heart like structure in this things' chest cavity. Wayne yanked all the wires from around this hunk of metal and then waited, ready to teleport if necessary, to see what, if anything, he had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 am

The machine started to collapse and pull inward, and Wayne was able to escape before any harm came to him. Zanar was able to make a leap off the machine just barley reaching the platform he started the now ruined event on. The female demon had then bowed to everyone there and vanished with a small blast of fire running over her body. Steve too was alright and regained his energy, and he managed keep Zondra safe and sound, who of which became more focused now after which she had stopped the power chanting.

The hound and "Nightmare" faded eventually returning the energy to Steve, and they all gave a relieved look that it was over finnaly. With a grunt Zanar said in a deep voice "Seems like Dr. Nalthaz keeps getting better with each attack....." Zondra now mutters to herself in a worried tone "One of these times.....we won't make it....."

Steve draws closer to Wayne in a more then usual pleased tone, for more then having just recieved a great help from this male. But for some other reasons as well, which were just part of his usual self. He began to give off a feeling of happiness to everyone, some may or may not be affected either way, it was clear to see what Steve felt. With a glad and excited tone "Well I am certainly happy we had a person like you around!"

Zanar shakes his head, and gives Steve a bad look, one that meant "Lay off the guy, you don't need to have a repeat of what happened every other time." Just meaning Steve was letting his emotions go haywire again and he thought he actually liked this random person. He then backs up and refocuses his emotions to not over examine the situation to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 am

Wayne teleported back to the green as the machine came tumbling down. He looked around to make sure the others were still safe. It didn't look like any of the others that came and stayed had moved. Wayne chuckled at this. Then he felt the enhancements made to his body dissipate. He looked at his wrists and clenched and unclenched his fists a few times. They felt robotic again.

As Steve came closer to him, Wayne leaned back being uncomfortable with another being in his personal bubble. Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to further expand my powers. Maybe one day I won't need a magic spell to do what I did today. Wayne let go of the air he didn't realize he was holding when Steve backed up.

So what happens now? We all go home, I assume?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:42 am

Zanar walks up to him and nods, "You may go home. Though I will say I will expect you to help us when your able and we need it....." he just walks off give everyone who had stayed but not helped the death stare. This meant 1 or 2 would actually end up dead if they were seen again by Zanar.Steve simply says "Good-bye" while trying to keep is out of control emotions in control, which is so far going well as far as now.Zondra gives a smirk and waves him off, while she takes a look at the island and any damages that had been made.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 am

Wayne looked Zanar in the eyes, Most definitely. He then waved goodbye to the other two and went the the others back to the boat.

END THREAD...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)   Power Source(Everyone Welcomed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Source(Everyone Welcomed)
Page 1 of 1