Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst day in Jump City - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFirst day in Jump City - Page 2 I_voting_barFirst day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%First day in Jump City - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

First day in Jump City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

First day in Jump City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 pm

(Demonic energies cause more injury than they normally would. He is only good in his human form.)
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 pm

OOC: Okay then, thanks.
And either Stryker or Chaos Trinity go..
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:54 pm

OOC: im here sorry my school started today)

oh goodness... she tought as her glowing eyes faded with the needle and scarf falling back into her tool box as she closed it and looked up at the giant creature but back at Chasm not knowing what to do yet she stood there holding her fright from showing up. Oh no you may go Randi said nervously and took cover behind a wall next to the door who was leading inside this building as peoples started to run away for the safety of theirs lifes agaisnt those flames.
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:32 pm

I don't think Stryker is coming back...
why don't you post Crypt Master?
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:12 am

(Work got to be a killer there for a bit)

Tarterus saw the boy leap over at him, he grabbed a light post and his eyes turned white as the metal condensed into a large spear which Tarterus threw without a moment of hesitation. He then drew his sword from his back and smiled saying. "That didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would foolish hero. I'm afraid you've only come to be crushed beneath the heels of the killer of empires." He rotated the sword and walked toward the young boy and said. "You feel happy, it's very tasty I can assure you."
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 pm

(So you became your human form now)

As Rowan dropped towards the creature, once a beast, he banked left sharply in an attempt to avoid spear shooing up towards him. He exhaled heavily as the spear grazed his abdomen and continued over the building.
Though the spear was only iron and could not penetrate Rowan's demonically enhanced flesh, the impact was hard enough to throw him off balance and knock the air from his lungs. He spun to the ground and landed in a crouch, planting his hand to stop himself from collapsing. Cracks appeared in the pavement as it absorbed the impact from Rowan and he stood to watch the dragon-man approach.
"I' too have seen empires rise and fall, often by my own hand. But in all of my time on this planet I've never yet heard of you. What are you, beast?"
Rowan began to approach the creature at the same pace as it walked towards him, sword in hand.
He drew his left pistol from his pocket and turned the safety off.

Last edited by Abyssal on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:22 pm

(he's been in his demon form, he will never go human while causing trouble. their seperate identities.)
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:35 pm

(okay, I edited it some, btw, rowan's fire is kind of infused with a demonic taint, does that count?)
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Carefully peeking at the scene by the wall,Randi watched both of them and listened at the same time as the creature voice felt familiar to her.She stood safely agaisnt the wall near the door way to escape more easier in case trouble would get on her and if this big thing had saw her butnow he couldnt since Chasm was trying to deal with that beast.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Tarterus laughed when the young person in front of him said he'd never heard of him. "I am the only dragon who's interacted with this reality, all the legends are stories of me. You've heard of me your whole life and never believed in me. That is power letting people hear of you and making them doubt the source." Tarterus's eyes flashed again and the strange sword became a spear. Tarterus saw the pistol and opened his mouth again firing out a bolt of electricity that was like a taser, it would cause loss of control but no real damage to the body.

((yes it would work))
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Rowan nodded, he'd heard and seen such fantastic wyrms. But only from secondary sources and only ever from a distance. It was likely then that this was the very same beast he'd seen during the siege of Camelot. This was another piece of history, a figure stuck in the river of time as he himself was.
"What then? Is it power or cowardice that you haven't made yourself known these years past?" Rowan taunted as he approached.
He lifted the pistol and caught the electric charge in the barrel of his gun, allowing the current to run through his body, resistant as it was to most of the basic attacks. Over the past 20 years Rowan had been stun-gunned a number of times for differing reasons, and although the pain was considerable, he'd discovered the effects didn't last as log as him.
He dropped to a knee and shook as the charge coiled through his person and then dissipated into the ground, for about 5 seconds he remained on a knee as the creature continued its approach before standing and continuing to walk. For his first day, Rowan wasn't too excited to make a full transformation into Chasm yet. He didn't want a fight, if only he could annoy or frighten the beast away.
But if he had to, Rowan would do what he must to protect those around him.
His inner demon chuckled at the prospect of a battle, blood and tears and smoke.
No mercy.
"Is that it then? Those years ago I saw you breathing fire unto the castle ramparts is this what you've degenerated to?"

Last edited by Abyssal on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Standing secretly next to the roof door side,the girl kept looking over to them and tryed to find out a way to help out since she couldnt just stay there and wait for the end,there had to be a way in taking down this dragon even tough the voice of it sounded like she had heard it before well did she. must i ?.. Randi tought trying to figure out if she had to get in the way or stay hidden agaisnt the wall
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Crypt Master, you're up..
Back to top Go down
Stryker
Sidekick
Sidekick
Stryker

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 pm

(OOC: Since I don't want to keep you guys waiting Ima exit the topic... Also to keep from going OOC this is before any recent events.)

As he watched the people he sighed... They didn't need any protection, it was back to Steel City. The hero leaped across the rooftops unaware of what was about to happen.

[Topic Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Abyssal
Sidekick
Sidekick
Abyssal

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Rowan looked around, searching for the beast, the man, whatever he was.
But nothing remained of the battle.
He took off and landed on the roof startling Randi and bowing quickly.
"Well Randi, it was quite nice to meet you. I do have some pressing matters to attend to with this creature, something in the histories of this planet will apply to it and I'd rather not let it wander around this city.
But I'll see you around. I'm sure of it."
He said, and with that he stepped backwards off the edge of the building and flew south, out of Jump City to begin research on this dragon.
The dragon.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:09 pm

She smiled in understanding just as he seemed to leave,she let out a quick waving and went back to the attached rope to leave the roof by herself and walked off in her own path towards the mall since she had to head off to work...

(Done)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day in Jump City   First day in Jump City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day in Jump City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: