Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere the limits start - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhere the limits start - Page 2 I_voting_barWhere the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Where the limits start - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Where the limits start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Where the limits start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:15 am

Tobias looks at her and as she said those words he felt a pressure in his chest arise. Not a bad one but one that was good. Something that gave him a good feeling about her, and without a moments notice, partly his animal instincts, impulsive nature, along with his wanting to do this he looks at her nuzzled in his chest. He lifts up a hand slowly and places his hand under her chin and slowly rises it up. He looks into her eyes and tries to give her a kiss, not thinking about anything else. And disregarding all his worries like those 3 things that gave him the ability to do this does at times.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 am

As Bow was critcizing herself for being so dumb, she felt a hand on her chin pull her up. She had a couple tears running down her cheek, but that didn't seem to matter anymore. Something about him made her feel alright again. She looked up at his eyes quizzically at first, but as ha drew her closer she closed them and puckered her lips. She had to reach up on her tippy toes to reach him at first, but as they relaxed into the kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pulled him towards her. She wasn't the type of girl, by any stretch of the imgination, that would normally do this sort of thing, but, it just felt so natural with him... she couldn't help herself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:41 am

As he feels her lips touch his he is filled with a warmth that he's never had before. Back in his time he would have never gotten to be with a woman, and he never was. He never truly experience these feelings upon him and he only knew of one current way that was working to express them. And so he kissed her under the stars not going farther then this for his morals from the 15th century were held strong. He placed on hand from her chin up to her check and places one firm on her back while he kissed her. He loved this moment maybe more then what had previously happened and he became overwhelmed with emotions. He with his eyes closed shut during this never wanted anything except to feel as if he wasn't alone.

But what Tobias doesn't know, is that even though his life seems perfect right now. It will soon bring great tragedy to this time killing millions. And to stop it he may have to risk his powers and strength, something he values by far as one of the most important things besides this girl he found a interest in. Or he may even have to put his life on the line. Like Steve had said many times before to Tobias: "Time has its limits and the Rift has stretched it to far from where it had started." This will soon be seen why the limits were set and how they were broken...
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:59 am

After what seems like an eternity, Rain has to break for air. She looked up dreamily at Tobias. Nothing in the universe could seem to affect her now, except time. She yawned and then looked guiltily up to Tobias. She spoke soft and serenely, "Sorry... it seems I'm tired... *giggle* Shall we?" She pointed to her favorite spot to fall asleep, the middle of the meadow. They snuggled in close together and stared at the stars as they fell asleep hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:49 am

OOC: charas has been approved now)

Ever since that she had been undercover behind a tree spying trought theirs conversation,the gothic clothed girl pink beam had faded from her hand not to get them aware of her sudden presence but then a while later she kept on strolling into the darkened forest feeling the cold breeze.She was lost until a humid and warm cave was in her sight,she entered the place and decided to stay in till morning could come out.

(OOC: time skip since i can Very Happy)

On Morning.Jinx woke up all by herself and stretched her arms all sat on this rock where she had been hanging on as a bed it wasnt fancy i need my real bed ugh she mumbled lowly and got up to leave this area and tryed to remember where the exit was,but now she was still lost altough she knew that maybe the two persons she had seen yesterday could still be around here.Walking away from this cave she started to search for those two in the whole forest they could surely be anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 pm

As the morning struck, Tobias had woken up. Completely not tensed and relaxed, and this worried him since he's never like this. Quickly he opens his eyes only to see himself cuddled up by Bow. He gets up quickly and without waking up the girl. As he gets to a stand he see's his and her hand were still held together and with a wiggle and a tug he tried to get his hand remove. Minutes go by as he struggles to break loose, and he finally does when he uses his other hand to unlatch the girls fingers. Once he got her hand off he ran a full 28mph leading into a 20ft high, 40ft long jump away from the girl.

He finally landed by a tree, having the flowery patch still in sight but he didn't want to leave to far. Just enough so he can focus on what had just happened. As he started to lean his completely bare chest up against the tree the light peered threw. This now revealed his six-pack and well sized muscles, with them not being to big but big enough to see them completely in the sunlight. His eyes now grew brighter and glowed dark red hues, and his hair was surprisingly good looking for a bed head.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Rainbow awoke groggily from her "dreamless" sleep. She actually had a dream but it instantly was blocked from memory for her own sake. She thought she had felt something tugging at her hand but dismissed the feeling as just nonsensical phantom illusions. As she sat up she looked around. Wasn't she with someone last night? She touched her lips, she was a little confused. She normally wouldn't do that sort of thing after just meeting a man. Was it all a dream and she just didn't remember until now? She then put her head in her hands and curled into a ball. She wanted it to be real, but she thought it truly wasn't and began to cry.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:52 pm

All alone and somewhere trought the forest also lost Jinx was going around and was really getting in the nerves right now c'mon ugh why this place needs to be so big she mumbled frustatingly but there was surely a way out of here,she then found herself near a meadow but stood quietly near a bushes since she was unsure of the crying noises she could was it a kid or an animal cry call?

Shrugging she crossed the flowery space and tall grass with a pinky beam lightening up in her left hand in case that it would be a threat anybody in there?! Jinx called out trying to get attention since the grass was way to tall,but then she glanced over seeing a piece of rolled t-shirt which was only Rainbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Still trying to figure out why he did all those things that one night he heard a girl shout near the meadow. Normally he'd ignore such a thing but he thought it was Bow. He ran over cautiously, and noticed a another girl with pink hair. Thinking "Does this forest inhabit hundreds of pretty pink haired girls?". He then stopped in his tracks, he asked him self, "Why am I even doing this.....it was probably another despicable dream to be ashamed of." he now backs away a little bit unaware he was just a few feet from the girl known as Jinx.

He continues to think "This is pathetic and Ia just sad, this is nothing more then another thing to trick me. My mind is playing tricks on me as punishment for such dreams. I deserve this.... How DARE I come here to sleep! Not to train!" His face becomes angered and his muscles are now tensed. He continues to argue with himself in his head with the negative side winning hands down.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Bow sat straight up, sniffed, and wiped her eyes away quickly. "Oh! Hi! *nervous giggle* My name is Rain Bow! What's yours?" She said with a forced smile.

She couldn't shake the feeling that she was missing something. Something she wanted to hold on to forever, but had slipped out of her fingers. She looked around trying to figure it out. She touched her lips again and sighed. "Was that really all just a dream?" she muttered to herself...

Then looking back up to Jinx she wiped another tear away, "Oh! And don't mind me, I just seem to have something stuck... in my eye..." the end of her sentence trailed off as she had a sense of deja vu. She shook. Weird... she thought.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:52 pm

She looked at Rainbow suspiciously was she just trying to avoid the thruth since Jinx had clearly heard the cry eh yeah im Jinx she responded and suddenly spun around quickly but by accident her pink beam was released towards the boy but striked up on the tree simply breaking a few branches.

Jinx carefully heard the girl again and side glanced at her in case this male would react by the rapid shot talk about a liar the pinky haired could really see this next tear drop down Rainbow's face anyway im lloking for the exit,which i dont kinda remember she told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Tobias jumped at the site of the beam, not expecting anything like that and fell on the ground. Letting it be obviously seen that he was still there by Bow if noticed. He became worried what he would do, what he could do, and especially, if this new girl was a threat. Un-moving he began to look at Bow, and he couldn't stop himself right away. His eyes reflected some white light for a second and they grew bright as they not normally were. He did his best to not do something he regretted but depending on the course of actions Bow does, he may just share a beautiful moment with her again, a kiss to not want to be ended.

Trying to snap out of the way he was looking at bow he remained on the ground, stupidly hoping she didn't notice him.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Bow was about to tell Jinx how to get out when she heard the crack of a tree branch and two thuds. She spun her head around to see what had happened, and there she saw him. Her face went through a range of emotions. First shock, then bewilderment, rememberance, calmness, relaxation, but then seeing his face clearly and she settled on a wondering face for she didn't understand why he wasn't next to her as he had been when they fell asleep. She then looked away and touched her lips. He must regret the kiss... idiot! Why did you kiss him? Ugh! She drew her knees in close to her again and fought back tears. Then she turned back to Jinx.

*nervous giggle* He's a nice guy. You don't need to do that. She then offered up her fake smile again as she continued to critize herself and draw into herself again, still touching her lips.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:28 pm

Confused a little bit by all that and the point that Rainbow havent answered Jinx aobut exiting this forest as quickly as possible i guessed so..where is the exit she asked again trying to gather information this time and properly because she was actually getting tired of fooling around all lost in there,as the guy was hidden trought the tall grass of the meadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:46 pm

Getting up he hesitantly nears Bow, looking at her now with a small grin that was barely noticeable. He looked over to Jinx cautious of her and he placed his hand near Bow's, he wanted to hold hers which was clear. The reason was he had some feelings and wanted to protect her, he thought this girl named Jinx was a threat. With a blunt and not as soft tone he says to her "Why are you even in this forest to begin with?"

Clearly he was a bit territorial, and couldn't help it, he liked Bow. He would act this way with anyone of his friends even more so when Maria was still around. He glares into her eyes now with the red hues growing intense and giving a glow off them seen even in the day which was weird. Considering not many eyes would do such a thing. Tobias waited for her respond and internally prepared himself if he had to do something he, for once, would not regret.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Bow only looked up when she heard his voice so near to her. She saw his hand and, without even consciously thinking, took it in hers. She lighetened up a bit and a smile grew on her face as warmth coursed through her. She then heard the tone of his voice and thought it a little strange. She guessed that because he was looking straight at Jinx, it was aimed towards her. He probably didn't like getting shot at... *giggle*

She stood up, and in a lighter tone told Jinx, If you go right inbetween those trees, go straight, and you'll run into a beaten path. You can turn left and follow it into town. She then looked at Tobias hoping he would relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Once she saw this boy approach Rainbow closely,the girl showed ignorance to his question beside now she could go so that would be it sheesh thanks Jinx began to memorize what the other girl had told her to leave this natural area and turned around with the pink beam fading off from her hand,she was finally leaving with a sneaky smile trought her face that they couldlnt see at all.Walking away from the meadow and theirs sight,she chuckled lowly since she had been hearing theirs conversation last night when she was far enough from them and started to make her way out of here for good.

OOC: i think im done here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Tobias watches he leave closely not right away putting his guard down, after she was out of sight he glanced over to Bow. Still not let her hand go he asked "How do you feel about last night?" in a blunt tone. He wanted to know because if he never asked he would never know when he wanted. He could even make the wrong choice and leave possibly the one person who he ever shared a kiss with. He looks deep into her eyes seeking out the truth hoping for the truth. And if he would get it made him all the more nervous, especially if it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Bow watched the girl leave and let out a sigh of relief when she was gone. She gave a tentative smile as she looked at Tobias. She had only but a second before he asked her "the question". She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She searched his eyes and felt drawn in again. She looked down and blushed. She knew what she wanted to say, but that would just sound crazy. She glanced back up, opened her mouth, and quickly hung her head again. She started to shake slightly because she was scared to say anything. Finally she muttered, I feel like it was the best night in my life... Tears began to fall as she failed to remember a night better than that; she was also thinking too much again. That sounds so stupid... You sound like a idiotic teenage girl that's lieing...etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Tobias as he looked into her eyes felt her become shaky and pulled her closer. Trying to make her feel alright. Saying in a calming tone, surprisingly not as sealed up with words as before. "It's alright you can tell me...." He listened closely he began to hear the words leave from her mouth, and after hearing those words he kissed her, not from instincts, or anything that helped him last night.

He chose this mainly because he wanted to, he grew tired of always never taking a risk with others. He was always able to do it with training but never with people. So he pushed his limit from where it had starts, and he never once in that moment regretted trying it with her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Bow felt at home in his arms and stopped shaking as badly. She was still worried about actually opening up to someone. She always loved to make what she called friends, normal people would call them aquiantences, because she never got close to them at all. And yet, within a day, she felt as though she could tell this man anything. It was a little nerve wracking but at the same time, felt wonderful. When she finally let go of those words she was still insulting herself, but then, he kissed her, and all those problems seemed to fade away. When they parted she held on to him. It's morning... is he going to leave me? Are we ever even going to see each other after this? She looked up at him and looked deep into his eyes. How do YOU feel about last night? Maybe the kiss should have been a clear sign, but she was still worried and wanted a straight response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Tobias a bit worried what she would say, and partly unsure what he should say. If it be the truth, it would either bring them closer or tear her apart from him, and the same would go for if he lied. He spent what felt like years deciding, when in reality it was only just a few mini-seconds. When he finally spoke up with a confident tone for sure of what he was going to say, "Bow, it has let me....... express...... things I have never done before" He stops trying to force out what he truly feels "get closer to someone, I may even just...lo--..." He stops in his tracks and waits there, trying to open his mouth to let out the words but he can't. Something stops him, be it nervousness, happiness, anxiousness, or anything else he didn't know which. This was foreign territory, and he wondered if he would ever build the will power to tell the girl what he was going to say with that last word.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Bow leaned into his chest as he spoke. She could feel his heart beat quicken a bit and felt the warmth radiate off him. She also could hear the hum of his voice as he talked. She closed her eye and smiled. As he stopped on that last word, she looked up both with wonder and understanding. She heard the beginning of the word, she knew what he was about to say. She smiled a soft sweet smile. You can say it... It's ok... She said in a calm, dream like state as she leaned back into his chest. She just wanted to stay there forever, and she felt it was almost possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 pm

As he was hearing this he slows his thoughts down, trying not to think a mile a second. He wondered if he should really be like this to her, but he didn't linger on this topic for more then a second. With a slow but soft voice "I.....I...love you......" He did his best not to think to negatively but alas it kept breaking threw especially after what he just had said. Though for once he had a positive thought, "What if she loves me too......"He got a warm feeling within and was then surrounded by a happy thought.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:26 pm

When he actually said the three words her heart practically jumped out of her skin. She leaned way back, stol clinging to him, and her eyes got wide with excitement. Her jaw dropped to the ground. Then her features softened and her smile grew warm as she spoke sweetly, I... I love you to... She then nuzzled back into his arms as she blushed. He, he loves me! And I believe him! This really happened... I'm not scared of losing him... I won't. I can't. They would stay there for another thirty minutes before she had to leave. But this is just the beginning.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the limits start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Forest-
Jump to: