Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_lcapLimits (Four's new charrie) I_voting_barLimits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_lcapLimits (Four's new charrie) I_voting_barLimits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_lcap0%Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_lcap0%Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_lcap100%Limits (Four's new charrie) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Limits (Four's new charrie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

Limits (Four's new charrie) Empty
PostSubject: Limits (Four's new charrie)   Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:08 am

"Yeah. It’s limits. It’s Limits because that’s what I push myself to get through. Nothin else to live for, at least for me, anyways. Not anymore."

Full Character Name

Limits (Four's new charrie) Anime4

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Ray DeRaps
Nickname(s): Heartbreaker

Codename: Limits

Alias(es): Black belt, Street fighter

Classification: Human

Affiliation: good

Birthday: 4/17

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Light brown

Height: 6’

Weight: 179

Other Traits: Wears an untied belt around his neck

===POWERS===

Powers:

Belt wielding Master

This needs to go unter Powers because of the sheer effectiveness he uses it. He could possibly be the best person with using belts as a weapon in the world. Of course, he’s never gone to a tournament or anything, but he is at least one of the best. He fights mostly by welding the belt buckle at the end like a flail, by wrapping most of the belt around hood hand and wrist. He uses this to well, hit people with. Also, because of the metal slab he has on it, he can hold like someone who was spanking someone to smack them with, bone breaking steel.

Peak physical condition possible for a human, and has a high resistance to cold. He also has very high pain tolerance due to his constant training, and also is fatigued at a much lower rate than other people. He also gets a lot of adrenaline pumped into his system when in a fight.

Skills: Martial arts intermediate, Boxing master.

Weaknesses:

He is still human, so bullets and the like still kill him quickly and efficiently. Also, if you take away his belt somehow, he can’t fight with his super ninja belt powers, and the same can be said for his brass knuckles Razz

He also has a ton of rage pent up inside of him.

Equipment:

A belt.

...It’s a belt, I dunno what to tell you. The buckle is made of refined steel and the other part is made out of a cloth like material. The only other thing that sets it apart to anything else is that it has a small slab of steel duct taped to the middle of the belt.

Brass knuckles

His Brass knuckles are... brass knuckles. Things you put on your fists so they hit harder. Nothing special about these either.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:

He’s a really laid back kind of guy, but borderline depressed. He hides behind the personality of a calm, nice kid, but that’s only a thin layer of lies he builds up so that no one knows the real him. He’s really an extremely angry individual, ruthless and aggressive in a fight, letting all of his anger flow out. Whenever a fight breaks out,this side of him truly shows, even though most of the time he’s silent but furious.

Strengths:

He has nearly unbreakable will power

Interests/Habits:

Not many, but he has a habit of over estimating his opponents, more so when they seem as if they should NOT be on the battlefield.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother (Deceased) Father (Deceased) Sister

Place of Origin: Star

Current City: Steel

History: Ray lived like a normal kid, up until the age of about 10, where he decided he wanted to take up boxing. He wasn’t a meta, so of course it was hard for him to succeed, but despite the odds, he was quite good at it, and even won a title at 15. He also took up learning how to use a weapon, but he didn’t want something that people normally predicted, so he stayed away from the swords and guns. Instead, he started working with the belt. He found it to be the perfect weapon for mid range and short range, which he excelled at, so he self taught himself how to use it effectively almost every night when he was alone. Along the line he met a girl he was infatuated with, and he dated her for a while. Little did he know that that would be the beginning of the end. His father was a superhero, known as Galaxy. He loved his son, but he was disappointed when he came out human instead of meta, like his sibling. It turned out that his girlfriend’s father was a supervillain, and so was she. She was only using him to get closer to his parents. He fell right into the trap, and his parents ended up dead. His girlfriend also disappeared. This made him question things, and one day, he caught a glimpse of her, and decided to follow. It was then he found out what happened, and her soundly defeated her while she was preoccupied, but in his rage he was rather harsh with it. He doesn’t know if she knew he had done it ,and he didn’t care. He just moved out of town after that, and tried to start his life over.

Last edited by Forthem on Wed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Limits (Four's new charrie)   Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

<< Claimed by this chick! <<
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Limits (Four's new charrie)   Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Powers:
You stated that is possibly the best person in the world that could use a belt but you didn't say how. How does this effect someone and what can he do with it?

Peak human condition:
That should be listen as a power with the following under it:
has very high pain tolerance due to his constant training,
and also is fatigued at a much lower rate than other people
Because of this you can also add other things that will make him at his peak human condition.

Back to top Go down
Forthem
Civillian
Civillian
Forthem

PostSubject: Re: Limits (Four's new charrie)   Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Alright, cool. Sorry for the errors, as you can see I did that pretty late at night, Razz

But I did say he used his belt for fighting
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Limits (Four's new charrie)   Limits (Four's new charrie) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Limits (Four's new charrie) Moon_a18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limits (Four's new charrie)   Limits (Four's new charrie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Limits (Four's new charrie)
Page 1 of 1