Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_lcapThe Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_voting_barThe Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_lcapThe Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_voting_barThe Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_lcap0%The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_lcap0%The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_lcap100%The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian
Acheron

The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:40 pm

This class was terrible. Lilith barely managed to stifle a groan as the portly old professor in the front railed the Trickle Down system of economics. His cheeks had become mottled red in the passion of his lecture and sweat dripped from his brow even though the room was pleasantly chilled. Gee, Lilith thought, if he hates the system that much he should just vote for Bernie Sanders and call it a day. Lilith loved Bernie Sanders, he was boss. Then again, she also loved Thomas Paine, and that man started a revolution in not just one, but two countries.

The professors high pitched voice picked up in volume and frequency again as he launched into yet another new aspect of why Trickle Down would never work. Lilith was rich and even she didn't like the system. Still, this class was terrible and boring and the professor looked like he was about to keel over dying and dramatically grasp his chest like he was having a heart attack if the fervor with which he lectured was anything to judge by.

Lilith risked a glance at the other students. Surely she couldn't be the only one bored out of her mind. The other students eyes had glazed over, staring off into space, their minds long having long retreated into a world where they could tolerate life.

Well then. That decided it. Since no one was listening anyways and it was probably just better to put the poor professor out of his lecturing misery Lilith hunched down in her seat and then vanished. Now invisible, she rose over the crowd of students and glided through the air, through the walls of the classroom and then- aha! There it was!

Her little red box of freedom sat as a glistening beacon of hope against the wall. With a ghostly grin Lilith flipped over in the air to send herself through another wall. The classroom was thankfully empty, and she lowered to the ground before going corporeal again.

With that settled, Lilith exited the room with a little bounce in her step. Planted firmly in the hallway with not another living or dead soul around, Lilith grasped her salvation and pulled down with all her might.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Harmon was walking down the street. Just sort of enjoying a day to himself. He had been taking on small time thugs during the night, and doing that repeatedly was taking a lot out of him. Fortunately, everything looked calm. Until he heard the loud beeping coming from the school a couple blocks away. Tapping into his tech vision, Harmon quickly saw the cause. "Fire alarm. And according to the schools network, this isn't a drill!" He said to himself making a run for the roadside entrance to the school parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian
Acheron

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:40 pm

Lilith raced down the halls with an excited little shriek. After the endless monotony of a lecture in politics and economics pulling running away from her own mayhem was perfect. Students began flooding the halls, thinly masked happiness painted all over their faces. Turns out Lilith wasn't the only one who wanted out of class. She was such a good person, freeing all these bored people from their classes.

She hit the entrance doors at full force, flinging them open and all but dancing out into the sunlight. Then she hop, skipped, twirled and jumped over to the patch of grass farthest away from the school and watched the rest of the students slowly pour out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Harmon could see, at a distance at least, that a girl was the first to burst out of the school. And boy did she look happy. She proceeded to jump on over behind a bush. Well that was a touch suspicious wasn't it? The fire department wouldn't make it for another couple minutes, and he blended in well enough with the school crowd. He made his way over to the bush.

"Would you happen to know what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian
Acheron

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 8:51 pm

Lilith lay down on her back, not caring that dirt and grass and twigs would attach themselves to her grey soft kitty hoodie. The bright blue sky above stretched out endlessly, the warm sun beat down on her and she had just liberated an entire building of victims. It was probably time to take a nap and congratulate herself. Once the fire crews came and figured out there was no harm no foul, her class would already be over and it would be time to go home. If it weren't for the scare possibility everything could be resolved before her class ended, she would have already left.

Then a voice broke her reverie. She looked over to see a tall boy with hair that burned copper in the sun.

"I do indeed." She confirmed, not going to volunteer information not explicitly requested.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Well that was just rude, and wasn't doing anything to make her look less suspicious. It was at this point he decided he would look over to the people pouring out of the school, and see if he could get a gauge for what was going on. Well, beyond the obvious 'somebody decided to set off the fire alarm.'
Back to top Go down
Acheron
Civillian
Civillian
Acheron

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Lilith noticed the strange guy had obviously dismissed her. Curious over what his next actions would be she decided to follow him. Curiosity killed the cat they said. In Lilith's experience, loyalty and love had done the job first. So she went incorporeal, hovering a few feet over the boys head, eager to shadow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)   The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Charm of a Fire Alarm. (open)
Page 1 of 1