Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_lcapLife Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_voting_barLife Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_lcapLife Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_voting_barLife Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_lcap0%Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_lcap0%Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_lcap100%Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) Empty
PostSubject: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 pm

May 12, 2011 5:46pm. Manhatten duplex.

Fire. Chaos. What? These are the words to describe the scene unfolding in front of the crowd. Just moments ago this seemingly almost peaceful street was interrupted by an explosion caused by only god-knows-what. The house errupted in flames and passerbys could hear the dreadful screams of two inside that were dying. One of the screams was not for herself, but for the daughter of the one screaming.

PLEASE! MY DAUGHTER IS STILL IN HERE!!!

Inside it was utter disaster. The father had practically evaporated the instant of the fire. The mom on the other hand, wasn't quite as lucky. She had time to suffer, but instead chose to spend her last dying breaths to get someone to save her child. She threw herself over the teenager and clung to her until she caught on fire. She pleaded for her child not to come any closer. The girl had tears in her eyes as she watched her mom perish. She then passed out from all that had happened that day...

Back outside things were beginning to take place. The sirens could be heard from a distance, but anyone there could tell they wouldn't be there in time to save any who might still be inside. A few brave men tried to enter, but their skin couldn't handle the shear heat emanating from the flames. Only someone tough enough to handle the flames could pierce through the darkness and save Rain Bow.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 am

ooc: Paige age 14/15 [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Paige was checking out New York for the first time when she sees whats going on. Paige ran up to the door way and backed up from the heat. Paige then put a energy bubble around herself as she runs threw the building until she finds Bow. Paige opens the shield up a little just enough to slide Bow in without letting in smoke inside the bubble as she picks up Bow.

Paige Carries Bow out side the building letting the shield go down as some doctors have paige lay bow down as the check up Paige for injures as she pushes them away from her staying by the girls side waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:42 am

[TIME SKIP: 2 DAYS]

Bow slowly opened her eyes to an unfamiliar scene. She was surrounded by white walls speckled with an assortment of flowers and balloons. She had spent the last two days tossing and turning in pain and remembrance, but as she woke up from her sleep that all dissappeared. It was replaced by a numb sensation and an unwillingness to remember. Unfortunately her brain had no choice but to wipe her mind clean to make her forget the even that happened only two days ago.

Wh-where am I?... Who am I?

She looked to a girl that seemed about 15 years old with pointed ears.

Do I know you?... Do you know me?

As she tried to remember she sat up and got a splitting headache that sent her straight back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:00 am

Paige ears pointed up into the air as she listened to Bow the counted off on her fingers as she replied.

"Hospital, I don't know, I don't think so, and no I don't"

Paige put down her hands puttting them in her lap giving an awkward smile one of her pointy teeth showing no matter what.

"I wanted to help by healing you up a little but the doctors told me not to but then again I can't heal very well.... My Name is Paige by the way I was the girl who saved you from the burning building... Oh I almost forgot."

Paige opened up the worn down nearly falling apart back pack next to her and pulls out some brand new comics and hand the to Bow.

"I didn't know what you liked to read so I figured hey can't go wrong with comics so I stopped by a store last night and.. I got them for you I hope you like them they're just somethin to keep you busy and not bored out of your mind while your stuck in this boring dump."

ooc: please note paige was a thief back then, and a pretty good one at that
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Bow blinked as Paige said the word hospital. She didn't understand why she was there. Sure she had a headache, but that was no reason to be in a hospital. Then she looked down at herself. She had burns all over her body she hadn't noticed before because of all the pain killers. She then looked back up in crazy confusion. She tried to calm down and listen as Paige kept talking.

Burning building... She figured this was how she got her burn marks.

Once Paige was done Bow smiled. *giggle* Thank you. i'm not sure what Iike to read either but I'm sure I'll enjoy these books. I would introduce myself but... She then looked down and tried to think of what her name was.

Just then a nurse came in with a clipboard. "Good afternoon Ms. Rain! My, my, my it's good to see your eyes open. You had us all worried there for a bit...[/color]

Rain just stared at her blankly wondering what on earth she was talking about.

What does she mean by that? She turned and asked Paige. She didn't really feel like talking to this new person who just came in.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:52 pm

"you've been asleep for like 2 days...... and well it seems that your name is Rain."

Paige said looking at the nurse.

"Uh it seems she has a bit of memory loss."

Paige said rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Two days?... Rain.. She closed her eyes trying to think...

"She doesn't even remember her own name?... Oh dear... That's not good..." She began to leave and call her superiors.

[If she made it outside]
"Sir, we have a problem. She seems to have forgotten everything."
"Are you sure?"
"Almost positive, she didn't even know her name."
"That surely does point towards memory loss doesn't it... I'll be over in a few moments."
"Yes sir."
[She would then come back in]

"The doctor will be in here shortly." She said with a smile.

Why? Bow looked like a frightened two year old as the nurse spoke. She didn't understand what was going on and she began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Paige looked at the girl and looked sad Paige couldnt even think about what she must be going threw right now. Paige place a hand on her shoulder and gave a smile.

"Hey you don't have to cry the doctor is gonna help get your memory back and if your still sad think of it this way, things can only get better from here... and if your still bummed out when you get out of this dump I'll get us some free games over at the arcade or we could go to a karaoke bar but I have to warn you I'm not the best singer but I have been practicing."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Bow looked at Paige with grateful eyes. *sniff sniff* You're right. I say though, even if I do feel better we should go to the arcade AND karaoke bar! *giggle* I bet I sound worse than you. You've been practicing, I haven't done that... Or at least... I don't think I have... She pulled her knees in towards her chest and wraapped her arms around them. This was going to take a lot of getting used to. She was scared that they wouldn't be able to fix her. Then she thought of something else. she turned to the nurse.

Where are my parents? Or parent? Or legal guardian? Whoever looks after me...

"Umm... I don't think you want to hear about that right now..."

Bow's eyes filled with tears. Oh... She tucked her head into her legs. She then looked up to Paige with tears streaking her face. I'm sorry... *sniff* I can't stop... She then tucked her face away again and cried.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Paige hugs bow

"its alright to cry just let it all out sometimes you have to let it out in order to feel better"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Bow latches on to Paige like a toddler and just cries. Then the doctor walks in and she sits up and tries to be a big girl.

"It seems that you have lost your memory, is this correct?"

*sniff* Yes sir. That's what Paige and the nurse said.

"Do you know your name?"

It's Rain. Shouldn't you have known that? She asked innocently, not condescending.

"I wanted to see if you knew. Do you know your full name?"

...no sir... She whispered.

He held up a picture of a man and woman. "Do you know these people?"

N-no sir? Should I?

He spoke softly. "These are your parents..." He scribbled something on hid clipboard. "I have no further questions... Get some rest, Rain. I'll see you tomorrow." He then began to leave and go away to tell the others hid findings.

Bow started to shake. I-I didn't even recognize my own parents!? She threw the covers over her head and curled into a ball. She covered her ears because she just didn't want to hear anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 am

Paige looked to Bow as she hid under the covers "I hoped it was only short term memory loss..." Paige got up and then walks over to the doctor and whispers.

"Does Rain have anyone she can go with, you know someone to look after her? Help her remember her past?"

Paige asked afraid of the answer looking at him with worried eyes hoping she did because no one her....their age should be left alone because when they are they can make some pretty dumb life changing decisions. Paige herself recently lost her parents and has been unknowingly running away from child services and the adoption people ever since they died.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:44 pm

He turned to face Paige.

"No. The rest of her family disowned her and her parents long ago, because she was a mutant."

He then turned to leave again.

Bow stayed under the covers and started to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm

"...a mutant?" Paige walks back over to bow and sat down.

"hey you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:36 pm

She was about to pass out but then groggily sat back up rubbing her eyes. Scratchily she spoke with a whisper, Barely... I'm sorry... I'm not handling this well... She just wanted to go to sleep, but also wanted to talk to, or at least listen to, Paige.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 pm

"I just wana let you know if you need me too i can stay in town a little longer if you need me to I have nowhere better to be"

Paige say shurgng a little.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:28 pm

I don't want to be a bother... But... That would be nice... Thank you... She tried to smile but couldn't find the will to. She blushed and looked down. She wondered how long it would be until she remembered. She hoped she would be able to remember. I think... I'm going to go to sleep... Goodnight... She then fell asleep quickly.

[TIME SKIP: NEXT MORNING]

Bow woke up expecting to only see Paige, if her. Instead she woke up with many eyes looking back at her with worry and tears. She looked to find a familiar face and saw Paige. She looked wide eyed at her as if to say "save me!". She didn't like this many people here. She felt claustrophobic. Quite a few of them all started to ask her questions.

Are you ok?
Do you remember me?
Did you have a nice sleep?
How are you?
Do you need anything?
And much more...

Bow ducked under her covers again and pressed her hands to her ears. She wanted them to go away...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 am

Paige had no real idea who these people were but they were but they were making bow feel uncomfortable and that was the only thing important to paige right now. Paige then made a energy shield around bow and slowly pushed it out ward and would make sure the people would stand at least 8 feet away before lowering it and saying.

"I don't know who you people are and I don't care your making rain uncomfortable! now talk only 1 at a time or not at all now who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:59 pm

A boy their age took a step forward and cleared his throat before talking.

We're all the people she knew and loved. Uhh... we're her friends and her parents friends. I'm sure we'd all like to know exactly, who are you? He asked in an almost edgy tone.

Bow started to calm down as she heard what he said. She thought about the fact that there probably would be some people that knew her that would want to come and see her, but she had no idea who they were. She couldn't face them right now and stayed under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm

"I was the one who saved Rain..."

Paige crosses her arms and shifts her weight to one foot her ears stuck out to the side narrowing her eyes.

"and before you espect to even see Rain I want to know exactly who each of you are and I don't want to see anyone crowding around her or asking her that many questions shes been threw enough already... so whos up first?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:36 pm

The boy looked around. Most everyone else seemed to be afraid of Paige.

I guess that's me... My name is Wyatt Miller. I go... well... went to the same school as Rain. She actually was the one to teach me kindness. I bullied her in kindergarten and yet she never stopped smiling. She actually apologized to me when I pushed her down. I thought she was crazy!... It wasn't until in about Third grade that I realized what she was doing. If she hadn't been so kind to me, I wouldn't be who I am today... He turned his head towards the bed with tears in his eyes. Rain? If you're listening, I just want to remind you that you are one of a kind, and I hope for everyone's sake that you stay that way. No matter what happens. You are loved. With that he baccked up and began to leave.

Bow racked her brain trying to remember this boy. She couldn't, but she did remember that kindness was important. She didn't exactly know how she knew but she did. Shhe sat up with tears still running down her cheeks. She just opened her arms. He hugged her. She held on for a few minutes and then whispered two simple words. Thank you... She would say more but her emotional state got in the way. He then kissed forehead and left with a tear running down his cheek. He didn't understand how fate could play such a nasty hand to someone so nice.

Bow turned to everyone else. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can stand much more... Can you come back tomorrow? I'm sure I'll be feeling better by then... She then wrapped herself up in her blanket. Many "Sure, yeah, ok, see you then, etc" was heard as they left. Bow just put her head back down on the pillow and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:12 pm

After what paige heard about him she stepped off to the side her arms still crossed allowing him past. Paige watched as everyone else left Page sighed as she un crossed her arms and looked to rain then slowly walked to the door.

"I'll be out side if you need me...."

Paige slowly opens the door and would then leave.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Rain fell asleep. Talking to Wyatt had made her try and think to much of the past and she unlocked the one thing she shouldn't have. She began to dream of a ride home in a car that was unfamiliar and yet familiar at the same time with two adults that were blurry but faintly recognizable as those who were in the photograph. She was upset about something, but she wasn't exactky sure what. As they walked into the house, she supposed she lived there, they began to argue. She became furious over something she didn't know what. Before she could stop it the whole building was engulfed with flames. She saw the man fall to the ground and the woman hugged her tight protecting her. She had no idea what was going on but when she felt her mom's arms go limp she let out a horrific scream and shot out of bed with tears streaming like a waterfall and sweat covering her body. She was shaking and couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:27 pm

Paige heard the scream and ran into the room her fists clended as her eyes and fists glowed bright blue expecting to see someone attacking rain but saw no one but rain and her hands and eyes stopped glowing as she runs over to Rain hugging her.

"Are you ok Rain whats wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:04 am

Rain clenched her sides. She spoke almost incoherently with wide eyes. F-f-fire. F-fire. Every-everywhere. Mom. Dad. Fight... AHHHHHHH!!! She said as an image of the fire appeared again in her mind. As she screamed she doubled over and actually felt the flames lick up her sides. The doctor busted through the door.

"What's going on in here!?"

Bow had calmed down a bit and was breathing heavy still doubled over with sweat now pouring and running a fever that would be fatal to a normal human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)   Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago) Empty

Back to top Go down

Life Changing Fire (pm first; to those who could've been in NYC a year ago)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next