Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_lcapCaptain Addison To War!(Open) I_voting_barCaptain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_lcapCaptain Addison To War!(Open) I_voting_barCaptain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_lcap0%Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_lcap0%Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_lcap100%Captain Addison To War!(Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Captain Addison To War!(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Captain Addison To War!(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:35 pm

A large group of teens, kids, and pre teens all stand around the youth center confused. Everyone there having responded either negatively or just simply didn't agree with certain ships that were made by a random new user on TRW. They all had been contacted and all given different reasons of why they HAD to be at this location at this time that were tailored to each person to make sure that they would show up.

Suddenly something starts zooming wrapping them pushing them all together as they were tied up together in shipping tape together. The all looked in shock in confusion as they all struggled to get out but couldn't as the said then zoomed up to a table and leaped onto it. Addison stood un her nightingale gear holding a large stack of computer paper and a small stack of empty shipping tape rolls.

They all looked in shock of her most knowing who she was. "HELLO! You all disliked and disagreed with my ships soooooooooo, I'm here to make sure were all on the same page." She said with a grin and put the stack down and held up a drawn picture of captain cold and batman sitting on a couch together watching netflix.

"What is this?!" They all stared confused at her before being pelted with the empty rolls of shipping tape. "A bad ship?" A guy asked up in front. Her eye twitched and she pulled out her sword and stabbed it into the boy making the others scream in fear. She then resheathed her sword and went back onto her table and aid in a serious tone.

"It was Batflix and chill...." she then put the paper down and grabbed another grumbling at the guys comment and held up another paper. This one was of catwoman and the flash. "Now... What is this?" she asked as the people panicked trying to think of what she would call it so they wouldn't be hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 11:46 pm

"PUT THE FASTEST CAT ALIVE DOWN, AND DISARM YOURSELF." A booming robotic voice tore through the youth center, causing many of the children gathered to jump, and all who could to look in the direction is came from. A colossus of brilliant blue, silver, and gold metal stood in the entryway, his bulk blotting out the sunlight behind him. Though he'd already entered, it looked like he'd had to stoop just to enter the building.

His heavy boots reverberated with each step as he strode towards Addison, though he walked at an angle so that if she were to face him, most of the kids would be behind her and off to the left. His tower shield had been in its storage position - resting sideways on his forearm so that it lined up with his arm and ended a little above head level when his arm was straight down - but now it rotated with a loud ratcheting sound as he swung his arm forward and slammed it into place with an earthshaking KER-KLUNK

"VIOLENCE AND MURDER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THE AUTHORITIES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED. LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS AND BE ARRESTED. RESIST AND BE HOSPITALIZED FIRST." Riot eyed her with suspicion as he thumbed the auto loader after selecting his foam rounds. He didn't want to accidentally miss this girl and break a kid's rib. The foam would be unpleasant for sure, but they could be removed from it later without much harm if he accidentally hit one of them.

What will she choose... If she goes after those kids, I'll have to take out her weapon. Hopefully she goes for me instead. In which case I'll aim for her legs. Though she was able to get the drop on so many people at once... No way she could have taped them all up like that without either some help or some sort of speed boost. I'll aim for the chest if she goes for me in case she leaps or ducks, and maybe I'll still clip her. I should definitely keep an eye out for any friends she may have hiding in the shadows...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:04 pm

"Finally someone gets it!" She said hearing what Riot had said and laughed trowing the photo like a Frisbee towards him. As he walked towards her she seemed to not only not pay attention to him but she grabbed several photos before leaping with extreme speed onto the shoulders of the clustered up kids seeming to stand just fine as they stumbled a bit around and causing the cluster of kids to move around a bit. She then pointed at him and put on a smarty assy tone that was cream filled with mocking flavored cream. "BULKY AND LAME HEROES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. MY ASS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED. FOR THAT IS WHERE I WILL BE TALKING FROM! TWERK AND YOU WILL BE HOSPITALIZED MY BY ASS FIRST!"

She then jerked her legs together and slipped down into the cluster of kids blending in perfectly. A kid jumped but looked to the kid infront of him and spoke into his ear and he did the same to the girl infront of him and they trailed up to the one on th outer layer. "Stand back bulk man! I have the tools needed to give them all paper cuts and I am not afraid of using them!" another kid on the other side then spoke up. "I also have a sword that in 1 to 3 weeks of continuous touching can cause moderate rashing!" the another spoke "Oh and it can cut things very well too!"
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Great. She's some kind of gymnastic idiot. Riot would have rubbed his temples if he could. Now there was a serious hostage situation. He clicked a button in his helmet and the inbuilt UHF radio clicked on.

"This is the vigilante known as Riot. I am also the one who placed the call to your station. The situation has escalated. Suspect is a white haired girl. I have one confirmed casualty - the suspect stabbed one of the kids with a sword. The blade appeared to enter the navel and exit near the shoulder blades. If he isn't already dead, he has minutes before he is. I can't get any closer without risking the other hostages. I will continue to attempt to resolve the situation. For now we are still contained within the youth center. Please acknowledge." Thanks to the seal on his helmet, there was no way anyone not on the right radio channel heard him talking. Most UHF radios didn't have much in the way of range, but Riot had a heavy duty antenna built into the generator that stuck up on his back which gave a massive signal boost. It meant that the chances that the approaching police were able to hear his broadcast were very high. He hoped they listened and took the necessary precautions. He clicked the radio volume off, as his suit would notify him if anyone was trying to contact him and clicked on the helmets speaker.

"WHERE DO YOU EXPECT TO GO? THAT CROWD CAN'T FIT THROUGH THE DOORS AND KILLING MORE MEANS YOU LOSE YOUR COVER." Riot spoke loudly to hide the sound of his sword being drawn from its sheath behind his shield. If he could get that tape off the kids, he could get them to scatter and hopefully rob the girl of her hostages. He held a finger up to his visor indicating that the kids be quiet about what he was doing before gesturing again for the ones closest to him to spread apart as much as they could, motioning that he was going to try and cut the tape and they should run the moment he did. If he had any luck at all, Addison would be taken by surprise. As she was in the middle of a large crowd and several of them were taller than her, it would be extremely difficult for her to see what he was doing, if not impossible altogether. He hadn't moved yet, so his boots couldn't give him away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Addison smiled as she wiggled through the crowd and gave many paper cuts to the legs of multiple kids while riot was talking to probably the police or something but as far as Addison knew he was just standing there doing nothing like any goody goody should do. He then spoke up and asked her a question. She then popped her head out smiling. "No where really, I just didn't want you shooting me while I killed more of these losers!" She laughed and did a raspberry at him before popping back down into the crowd.

As Addison cut more cutting about half of the kids by now and going through 3 pictures of different version of the boomer fish hip aka captain boomerang and aqua man aka the puffer fish ship some kids bumped into her having no longer been in the middle and saw them starting to part. She then made her way over to the gap and as Riot would see the gap form he would see Addison standing there with a smile. "Looks like You wanna play a game without me..."

She said calmly as she pulled out her sword angling her hips to get the right angle to do so. As she spoke in a calm voice and no longer shouting Riot may notice something about her voice that sounded super familiar. She walked the to the front and tossed down the stack of papers for riot to see most to all were trimmed now with blood from her giving such deep paper cuts and all were puffer fish ships. "Let's play a game then if you want to play so bad."

A few of the kids looked to their fingers as they started to tingle in confusion one kid going red in the face as he puffed up like a fish in a sort of allergic reaction. She then pressed her sword against the tape. "Lets play the game of what will the hero do... stop me, or find the kids I cut with an altered puffer fish poison I lined those photos with that i got off the black market at is so lovely it infects through blood and is very fast acting."

A few of the kind started to puke on each other making the other screech from the puke hitting them. "You got bonus points If you can guess how many minutes it will take for the poison to kill them or cause them to go into a coma cause fun fact that is apparently a fun thing the poison can do if left too long inside the body." She Cut the tap making the kids quickly scatter and run in fear. "Hint the answer isn't long enough to allow them to run there before they can't move anymore on their own..." She said with a grin as she seemed to vanish in the crowd of kids that were rushing to the door leaving the now dead boy and the kid having an allergic reaction to the poison and bits of fish that was on the photos on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:02 pm

As Addison spoke, Riot realized what she was about to say- he'd seen enough showdowns both real and in movies to guess she was about to explain just how screwed he was. He keyed his radio open and left his helmet speakers open as well, so that Addison's explanation of the situation was broadcast to the police and anyone else on the same channel. He closed his helmet speaker and spoke into his radio.

"
Did you hear that? We're dealing with someone psychotic and extremely unstable. They're panicking. I can immobilize them, give the paramedics a chance to save them. But I can't do much else. We need those paramedics here now. Watch the doors. Anyone who makes it out is probably her - She's extremely dangerous. I'm the one in the blue armor. I'm going to assist in her location and capture. After I do what I can for these kids. The foam can be weakened with a defibrillator. Apply the pads as close to the ground as you can."

Riot had to act fast. He thanked his foresight in priming his weapon with foam rounds instead of his other two options. He made the only decision he could in his current situation: With the police moments away, at least one ambulance in tow, and children running in every direction with poison through their veins, his number one priority was to keep them from moving so they could be treated. He opened fire, aiming for legs. The rounds would sting on impact, and at worst leave a bruise, but that was because they weren't meant to harm - They were meant to immobilize. As various children were struck in the calf, ankle, or the occasional thigh, the rounds exploded into a rapidly expanding foam which stuck to whatever it touched. most ended up stuck to the floor, some merely had their legs stuck together. Riot hated the idea of shooting at children, even with nonlethal rounds. But if he was going to save as many lives as possible,  he didn't have much of a choice, especially when their panicked running would make it nigh impossible for the paramedics to stabilize them. And who knows? Maybe he'd get lucky and catch Addison as well. As the sound of sirens outside signaled the arrival of police and the paramedics, Riot scanned the crowd, searching for Addison.
This isn't going to work. I need higher ground. With that thought, the thrusters on his boots and calves fired up and he rose into the air, hovering above the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:39 am

As Addison and many others neared the exit the sound of gun fire went off making her look towards Riot as many kids fell down to the ground. This was... very unexpected. If he was trying to stop the kids he probably had a way to treat them here, she didn't know if it meant back up or if he had just the means to help them but she expected the worst for her which would be back up. As she heard the sirens she cursed in her mind as a kid was sot and fell on her.

She hit the ground and knocked her mask off but she moved her body from the foam before it stuck to her. She grabbed her mask as she heard the thrusters and looked to the air to see him as he would look right at her and being able to see her. She looked just like Jenny well besides her hair and the look in her eyes. The look said that she was more confident and ready to fight rather than Jenny's who were always kinda shy and timid.

Addison narrowed her eyes then as she put her mask back on and turned on her exoskeleton limbs as their blue circuits lit up. She then got up and grabbed a child from the ground and seemingly easily chucked them at Riot before running with great speed towards the walls. If she got there she would then jump up and would then start to run up the wall like a spider fleeing to it's web. She was heading for the vents and with her size she would easily be able to fit into them.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Riot's gun fell silent as Addison's mask hit the floor. There was a single, eternal moment where the armored giant gazed into the eyes of the psychotic twin. Jenny's twin. He'd known Addison was her twin sister, but seeing Jenny's face with that expression, after watching her commit such atrocities... Within his helmet, Riot's jaw clenched and his face twisted in fury. Then Addison was running. Where was she heading? There were no doors that way. She made it to the wall and started scurrying up it like some kind of spider. That was it: The vent. It was the only thing she could be heading towards.

"ADDISON!" Even the harsh mechanical voice Riot spoke with couldn't mask the raw anger it contained. He opened fire with his foam rounds, aiming for the vent itself in an attempt to seal it off. After plastering the section of the wall housing the vent with the rapidly expanding and hardening foam, he planned to sweep his line of fire down, hoping to catch her in it. He knew he shouldn't have shouted her name. He'd let emotion get the better of him, and he would likely regret it one day soon. But right now, none of that mattered. She had to be stopped. She was a monster. A monster with Jenny's face. Later when he thought of the fight and replayed it in his mind, he'd be grateful she at least wore the mask.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 2:38 am

Addison stared at him as he lowered his gun and watched his reaction, he probably knew jenny based on his reaction sice not many people had that reaction when they saw her face. As she ran she shouted back to him. "Tell Jenny that I'm still not being careful but I'm still not getting hurt!" She shouted after he shouted out her name. She quickly pulled out her sword as the foam hit the vent and she quickly used her sword like a crowbar and broke the cover off before the foam grew too large.

Though her arm holding onto the wall and one of her legs were hit by the foam. and stuck to the wall. She looked to them and quickly sheathed her sword. She narrowed her eyes she would have to leave them behind quickly if she wanted to get away.She didnt want her tech to be used by someone she didn't gift it to so... She quickly yanked on her arm and n seconds due to the force she was trying to use was far higher than she could use on her arm and legs exo skeleton it caused them to short circuit and turn off.

She then quickly slammed her still working exo skeleton arm onto the wall and jerked her arm and leg before pulling them out of the exo skeletons before the foam reached her skin. She then kicked off the wall and pulled herself up with her still working arm and jumped into the vent (all this would take her a matter of around 15 seconds). She then rolled into the vent and crawled forward  before tarting to take an extension from the vent up. She the pressed her back and arms against the sides of the vent and used her feet to walk up the side of it pushing herself up the vent.

The vents were a bit of a tight fit for her but were still large enough for her to get around through. The vents lead out to the roof and the back exit from the location she was in at the time. The back exit would probably be covered with cops and she wouldnt be able to get out through the roof and escape that way with the cops surrounding the place. So she would wouldn't try to full escape like many would expect her to jut yet and hope that they thought that they were too slow to catch her. So for now she would just wait.

She took her sword and stabbed the blade into the vents wall just enough to barely be stuck through the side of it and angled it just right so the handle was against the corner of the vent. She then moved and sat on the slope of her blade and angled her legs so her feet could press against the walls so that she could properly balance her weight out  while she sat on her blade. She hoped that they would just assume that they just missed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Addison To War!(Open)   Captain Addison To War!(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Addison To War!(Open)
Page 1 of 1