Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Addison Lane Necowl  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Addison Lane Necowl  I_vote_lcapAddison Lane Necowl  I_voting_barAddison Lane Necowl  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Addison Lane Necowl  I_vote_lcapAddison Lane Necowl  I_voting_barAddison Lane Necowl  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Addison Lane Necowl  I_vote_lcap0%Addison Lane Necowl  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Addison Lane Necowl  I_vote_lcap100%Addison Lane Necowl  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Addison Lane Necowl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Addison Lane Necowl  Empty
PostSubject: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:55 pm

"In all of history and time.. .. this flightless beast is by far the most evil and will surely cause all of our deaths..... so they all must die.... die in a fire of hate and cruelty.... DAMN YOU PENGUIN!"

Addison Lane Necowl

Addison Lane Necowl  Snapsh49Addison Lane Necowl  Snapsh48

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Addison Lane Necowl
Nickname(s): Addy, Addi
Codename: Nightingale
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Evil
Birthday: November 20th
TRW Username: WiggleBiggleJelloShot (Perviously: Your_Left_Nostril)

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Bleached White (Naturally Black)
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 102 lbs
Other Traits: N/A

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers: N/A

Skills:

• Professional Level Ballet And Ball Room Dancing Skills
  • Master Crafter/Builder
  • Sub Skill: Due to being able to make anything she can think of with enough time and supplies Addison also can understand how to work just about anything given enough time but will only have the basic understanding allowing her to use the said thing. For example, she could figure out how to drive a car but she wouldn't be at nascar pro skills level.
  • Basic Sword Fighting Skills
  • Advanced Stealth Skills
  • Advanced Lock Picking Skills
  • Advanced Capoeira Fighting Skills
  • Advanced Acting Skills/Lying Skills
  • Advanced Parcore Skills
  • Basic Climbing Skills
  • Near Master Balancing Skills

Physical Weaknesses:

• Human: Jennifer is 100% human so naturally anything that could hurt any other human can easily hurt her.
  • Blind in Right Eye: Addison was born blind in her right eye, she can function normally like this bit it does at times affect her  fighting since it causes her to not always see everything coming from her right.
  • Lack Of Gear: Her gear tends to counter her faults, her exo skeleton limbs making her be up to part against super powered opponents, her eye gear countering her right eye blindness, etc. If she loses her gear she isn't totally defenseless but she most definitely is put at a much higher dis advantage.

Mental Weaknesses:

• Penguins: Addison has an unnatural and strange hate/fear of Penguins to the point of it affecting her every day life if they are around her. She oddly enough for some reason finds they evil beyond belief and believes if the world ever ended it would be due to these guys. If she is stuck being around these guys she will either brutally attack and or kill them ignoring all else, and if she can't get to them she will run in fear fro them.
  • Dolls/"Dolls": She has a weird obsession with dolls and can be easily distracted by them. This also goes for dead bodies that she likes to call "Dolls".

Equipment:

• Rash Ripper: The blade to this sword is made of blue cobalt metal. The handle is made of normal steel. The blade is quite a bit stronger than steel but no where near as strong as diamond. Due to how it is made and how it currently is the cobalt poisoning effect this sword is vastly weakened to only causing skin irritation and rashes after touching skin for a few weeks and the rashing will only go away slowly over time.
    Spoiler:
  • Exo Arms And Legs 2.0: Her feet and palms of her hands can either cause a pull against most flat objects that works like a magnetic pull and can switch into the reverse and push off allowing her to hover a few inches off the ground. These exo skeleton limbs also allow her to run up to 40 mph and pick up her max potential for her age gender and weight, 140 pounds with ease.

But if she tries to pick up anything even a pound over this she will fail and based on how much heavier it is she will possibly injure herself especially if she is holding the weight some how and it continuously stays on her. She also sticks with only a 40 mph speed due to any further levels could injure her body due to not being able to keep up and handle the speeds and could cause other health issues from continuous running at this speed.

She also can hold this speed for as long as she can hold a max full on sprint at the time since the cost told on her is the same amount on her as a full on sprint. The Exo skeletons are made of latex that is lined with small circuits to pck up her movement and her muscle flexes enabling her white thin metal plates to bent and move the way she needs them to and generally work as a second set of muscle tissue.

Inside the white plates are the electronics that allow the ex skeletons to work. they are protected by a thin layer of steel that is just about twice as tough as normal skin so it is generally easy to break into due to how thin it is but won't really break without a good hit. Both parts of the exo skeleton are considered weak points but the latex is easiest to break through out of the two.

If these parts are over worked they short circuit and turn off at this point she will suddenly put back into her normal state where she gets no bonuses.
    Spoiler:
  • Nightingale Mask: Addison's mask has little sensors on the inside of it that read the intensity of her mind and based off this the blue circuits will light up along with the eyes and will work as a blue colored flash light and will will turn off again at the same reading.

The mask also records the vision and what can be seen in the right eye and the left and then alters them and displays them on the left eye for her so she then sees everything that her right eye would see as well as her left one  and basically alters her vision through the masks to allow her to see normally.
    Spoiler:
  • Work Goggles: Her work goggles records the vision and what can be seen in the right eye and the left and then alters them and displays them on the left eye for her so she then sees everything that her right eye would see as well as her left one  and basically alters her vision through the masks to allow her to see normally. It also regulates lights to avoid harming her eyes from blow torches and such and can work as a magnifine glass to zoom in closer to her work to allow her to see things better as she works with tinier things.
    Spoiler:
  • Gale Viewer: The Gale Viewer works just like her mask and goggles do and records the vision and what can be seen in the right eye and the left and then alters them and displays them on the left eye for her so she then sees everything that her right eye would see as well as her left one  and basically alters her vision through the masks to allow her to see normally. This bit of eye wear is only meant to even out her eye sight  while just looking normal in public and to not draw attention as much as her mask or goggles.
    Spoiler:

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: Addison can go from caring friend, serious straight faced, to insane laughter and pure insanity all in mere seconds. She knows when to be serious but she also knows when is a good time to take a risk and just straight up laugh at a man int he face who could easily kill her. One things though that is very constant to her is the love she has for her twin sister and making sure that her hair is always fully white.

Strengths:  See skills.

Interests/Habits:

• Dolls
  • Ballet
  • Blood
  • Tea
  • Tea Parties
  • Creepy haunting music
  • Ball room dancing
  • The colors white and grey
  • Killing
  • Causing others pain
  • Making others smile and laugh
  • Dark humor jokes
  • Puns
  • Long walks on a body filled beach
  • Scaring others and seeing others scared

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Jane Necowl (Mother) Mike Necowl (Father) Jennifer Nicole Necowl ((Twin Sister)Shadow_Butt_Cheeks)
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City: Star City
History: Addison grew up living a rather normal life and a rather happy one. She spent much of her time spending time with her twin sister who learned how to play the violin while she learned to dance often practicing together, her sister learned how to program while she learned how to build due to the two never liking toys in stores too much and wanting to make them more 'interesting' and her sister always helped bleach her hair and taking the blame while her she helped her cut up and redesign her clothes and took the blame.

Not too long ago she was taken to an asylum after being found guilty for murder and her name was spread everywhere revealing her murderous ways to others... she never liked the quiet like anyways... shed find a way to live a normal life again later but for now it was time for Addison to let nightingale have some fun....[/center]

Last edited by Energy on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 am

Ready to be reviewed
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:39 pm

claimmmeeddd
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:49 pm

-What Material is the Exo Arms and legs made out of?
-Are there any weak points in those Exo Arms and Legs?
-Are there any ways to crush those Exo Arms and Legs?
-If so, how many pounds will it take to crush them?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:43 pm

Edited, not sure if i covered crushing to your exact standards if i didn't let me know and i'll go into it more.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:51 pm

It looks good to me!
Addison Lane Necowl  Kylo_r12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addison Lane Necowl    Addison Lane Necowl  Empty

Back to top Go down

Addison Lane Necowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Character Building :: Active :: Villians :: Average Villain-
Jump to: