Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcapFame and InFamy Of Characters I_voting_barFame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcapFame and InFamy Of Characters I_voting_barFame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap0%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap0%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap100%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fame and InFamy Of Characters

Go down 
3 posters

Would you like Infamy and Fame Ranks to be a thing?
Yes
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap75%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
No
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap13%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I'm okay with what ever happens here aka I'm neutral on this decision.
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap12%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Fame and InFamy Of Characters Empty
PostSubject: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:55 am

I made this thread to talk to you all about the idea of making a thread where we list off characters, rank them, and talk about what they are known for. We would organize characters into groups/ranks like "Known World Wide" "Unknown" "Known Locally" etc. and then list all who apply in each section then besides their name we would go into how they are know, who they are known as, and why.

We would determinate this by just well talking it over with each other and conversing. We would go over news posts you the characters are involved in and such then basically talk it over, all of us, as a team, and decide on how well they are known and for what. For most this won't be hard since if they always cover their tacks they sometimes aren't known or if they are clearly a well known person and that's that then that will also be easy to cover.

This is basically to be used as a reference so newbies and current members can tell if they should know you or not and for what and we don't have the issue of people not knowing you when they should and knowing you when they shouldn't.

This will take some time but if we keep this updated with each completed thread or big thing our characters do it won't be as hard to keep up especially since we would be doing it all together as a site since this affects all of us and some of us would knows somethings that others don't sow we could give more input on things that sometimes not even the owner of the character could give.

Of course you are not required to take part in the discussion but those who are may ask you some verifying questions down the line to check something before we pt our decision on how well known your character is and why but since we are all very open and free reining on how we do things here i want the owners of the characters to be able to give input on their characters and how they are well known and why.

So wrapping up, please post below your thoughts on this and if you would want this or not to be made a thing on the site or not.

Last edited by Energy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 11:41 pm

Sounds cool to me,mama E!!! Should prove a interesting layer!!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 am

The pool will be closed tomorrow around this time so vote now or change votes now or forever hold your peace guys.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Awe man... the POOL is closing? I didn't even get to swim..
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:27 am

Poll closed, the thread for the official set up for Fame and Infamy will be up probably sometime tomorrow or the following day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Fame and InFamy Of Characters
Page 1 of 1