Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcapFame and InFamy Of Characters I_voting_barFame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcapFame and InFamy Of Characters I_voting_barFame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap0%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap0%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_lcap100%Fame and InFamy Of Characters I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Fame and InFamy Of Characters

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Fame and InFamy Of Characters Empty
PostSubject: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:05 am

Last edited by Energy on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:07 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:05 am

World Wide Known

Characters that are world wide, or equivalent to this level of fame/ infamy in a well known, accessible, and knowable (A place that can easily get info about by others in and out of it about their people and their fame and infamy) will be placed here. To be this well known or the equivalent to this level of well known you must be know across all of one world/land and have a note worthy level of fame/Infamy. If you are above this ;eve; in any sort you will be also placed here for the time being.

Please read spoiler tabs for more information on each person in case of them not having this level of fame/infamy from a world you know of but of one that you do not know of in character thus meaning that your character would not know of them.

Examples Of Worlds That Count Towards Your Rank Place.:

Fame and InFamy Of Characters Untitl11

4. Lukas Siegfried Reinhardt
Info Tab:

Fame and InFamy Of Characters Untitl12

Fame and InFamy Of Characters Untitl13

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:07 am

Nationally Known

Characters that are Nationally, or equivalent to this level of fame/ infamy in a well known, accessible, and knowable (A place that can easily get info about by others in and out of it about their people and their fame and infamy) will be placed here. To be Nationally Known you basically need to be known  the level or equivalently known in your own world to being known/famous in the USA  or again the equivalent size to the usa in how many people know of you.

Please read spoiler tabs for more information on each person in case of them not having this level of fame/infamy from a world you know of but of one that you do not know of in character thus meaning that your character would not know of them.

Last edited by Energy on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:07 am

State Wide Known

Characters that are Nationally, or equivalent to this level of fame/ infamy in a well known, accessible, and knowable (A place that can easily get info about by others in and out of it about their people and their fame and infamy) will be placed here. To be State Wide Known you basically need to be known  the level or equivalently known in your own world to being known/famous in California or again the equivalent size to California in how many people know of you.

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:08 am

Locally Known

Characters that are Nationally, or equivalent to this level of fame/ infamy in a well known, accessible, and knowable (A place that can easily get info about by others in and out of it about their people and their fame and infamy) will be placed here. To be Locally Known you basically need to be known  the level or equivalently known in your own world to being known/famous in a city or village or again the equivalent size to a city or village in how many people know of you.

Last edited by Energy on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:09 am

Barely Noticed

Characters that are Nationally, or equivalent to this level of fame/ infamy in a well known, accessible, and knowable (A place that can easily get info about by others in and out of it about their people and their fame and infamy) will be placed here. To be Barely Known you basically need to just normally exist without or barely have anything you have done noticed by others.

2. Charity Rivers
Info Tab:
3. Robin Summers
Info Tab:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:10 am

Unknown

Characters that are Nationally, or equivalent to this level of fame/ infamy in a well known, accessible, and knowable (A place that can easily get info about by others in and out of it about their people and their fame and infamy) will be placed here. When I say Unknown I mean unknown, no one knows of your existence, not the 'she barely even knows I exist' levels but legit the government doesn't even know who or what you are. People who lay low and cover their tracks and such usually will end up here.

2. Robot Sniper
Info Tab:

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:39 am

How This Works

An out of context note to you guys, this will be removed a day or so after this goes up so that you guys know why I have been delayed here, in news, and posts:

I know this is late and I want to apologize for the delay in this and the next news thread, I was making a replica of one of Green Arrows bows from Rise and Fall for my moms boyfriends birthday and was in a bit of a time crunch due to the poor timing of when I learned of his birthday.

Ranked posts: Above you will see many posts labeled at the start with the rank of how your character is known. In each post there is 3 sections, hero, neutral, villain. This is to make it easier to find your characters. The numbers in each of these sections are to rank your character in how well known they are within their given post group (Who else is listed in the general rank of well known-ness that your character is in. Example being if jenny is locally known her post group would be all other locally known people.)

When listed Your character's name will be placed in the right number and then given a spoiler tab. In this spoiler tab others and you can find what all is known on your character, who they are known as to the public, note worthy things they have done, and other such topics. When you look at the beginning of each of the rank posts please Read the description for each it will explain who all is there since it is just an easy understandable rank title.

These titles and who is placed there may change over time but for now they cover normal human world titles, but if you are 'World Wide Known' or the equivalence in fame in our own world, dismention, underworld, etc. you will also be placed here if you are from somewhere that anyone else could either be from or know about. Like Miley, she is from the underworld and is the queen of a fire demon race/kingdom that has a large population making her very note worthy to all other demons who know of/are from the underworld.

So she would go here even if she wasn't  known world wide in the human world. ((Which side note she's not.)) but since a large amount of other characters could still know her due to her weight and spotlight she holds in the underworld she would be placed based on those facts and not the  low standing she may have in the human or other worlds.

But say that our little friend Little Billy has the same standing as miley but is from a totally oc world that no other characters would have any way of knowing about his world or anything about him and his standing/past in this world he would not be placed here due to only he and other characters/npcs his role player has would know about this info he would be ranked on the info other characters would have access to aka by his standing in other worlds that others could be from and not from an oc world that logically only he and other characters his rper owns could know about until others are informed of this information.

Though of course if this fact changes about his world and others can interact with it and know about it like they do the other worlds and such then we will be definitely ranked up based on his new known standing. Details on why they are placed and where they are known in this fashion will be put in the spoiler tab and how well they are known in other worlds and such will be in the spoiler tab so please always check the spoiler tab for each character for this extra info and to verify how well exactly your character would logically know others' characters.

How One Is Ranked: You are ranked based on what your character has done, even if they do things as different people without anyone knowing that you they are one person aka your character all that your character has done will be all wrapped up in one big present and listed in the spoiler tab for your character. You then will be placed based on how well known your character is over all  and if you want we can discuss how well known their other personas are but those details will not make your character show up multiple times in the ranks but the info decided will be put in the spoiler tab.

As for how we check out your characters actions to figure out how well they are known it is merely determined in a discussion that will be done in this thread that yes you may join in to help us figure out how logically well known your character is. We will allow multiple discussions about many different characters go on at once. When your characters details are determained wither post the gathered determained details in here stating in bolded or large text that your post is giving this information. Or you can pm that info to a staff member for it to be added. If it is not added in 3-4 days you then can pm another staff member or straight up pm a staff member about the info being added and or updated.

Updating Info And Rank: Just simply post that stuff ha gone down to the point of where you really think your character should be reevaluated and post the info/thing that had been done to cause you to believe that your character should be rechecked. ((Example: My character Little Billy killed 459.2 (Don't question the .2) people (Seriously let the .2 happen.) I think he should be moved from unknown to any other rank since he clearly would be known at this point.))

Not Joining The Discussions: Even if you do not join the discussions all characters will be talked about and ranked. You will either just have to sit back and let your character be talked about by others and ranked where you might not think they belong or join the discussions to see that all those little facts that others didn't think of about your character when ranking them that you did. Though you should never yell at others if your character is incorrectly ranked. The Ranks are not permanent and will most likely constantly change based on character activity so if you want your character updated or changed just follow the instructions before this one and just post why your character needs to be re ranked and such. But if you trust us to rank your characters right or just don't care then by all means don't join the discussion but again please do not yell at others for your character's rank it can always be changed.

Why Is This A Thing Again?: This is just to explain why this is here just in case others missed the original thread. This thread is just really to help each other understand who each other are and so that we too know. If Little Billy is the richest and most deadly and well known little boy in his hidden cloud city that is a well known thing to the world thus making Little Billy famous world wide clearly it wouldn't make sense if everyone didn't know him at all.

So we have this little cheat sheet for everyone on the site so we can just look here and be all "Ah okay my character should know everything about Little Billy and his obsession with poking people with pickles cause these facts are all well known to the world." or you can go "Oh my character should be respectful of this character because I made then respectful of their higher ups in their world I made them from and this person is also from there and very much above my character" and not mess up and have your characters do or say something like they don't know something when they should.

Yes I know not everyone will check this out all the time but it will certainly avoid these issues. Now right now we have the site very wide open so you can come in with a super well known person if you make it logical that they are well known and if you aren't basically a dick about it or abuse your rank and power so when we start discussing no one freak out if we already have world wide known characters, literally anyone can have a character in this section right now because there aren't too many characters our there yet to have a stupid amount of people taking up these ranks if they were all world wide known thought I don't believe right now many are.

This fact though may go down over time though as the weight holding positions in the world are taken and many spot lights are being used so for now I will leave this little disclaimer and don't worry bit here but I will remove it when this is no longer the case.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Alright guys this is a go now. We now have to go over all of our characters so to simplify how cluttered and confusing this may be I'll post below what all we need know exactly about your given character. In addition to giving the info about your characters please state if you think the placement others put characters are correct, why and why not. You don't have to comment  on everyone's characters but we would still like to see if our placement are correct to others. For those who don't post about your characters after we all talk about our own characters we will look through your characters given information and determine how well known they are. (I will post up mine in a bit but I'll be sending this up for others who want to get started right away.)

Info you should give others.

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Little Billy
Known As: What are they known as to others as and why/to who?

• Little Billy, to his friends and family because it is his normal name/real name.
  • StabNJail, to the new and others who know his evil persona, this name/persona is not known to be the same person as Little Billy aka they are thought to be 2 different people.

What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where and Why?: Little billy is just locally known in the underworld though StabNJail has killed millions in the human world and is world wide known so I believe he should be ranked at World wide known. Aka Human World Wide Known, and Underworld Locally Known.
All Note Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: Little Billy is a hero to his village for protecting them from evil demon rabbits and the occasional Penguin. StabNJail is known for being the worlds largest killer that has killed even the Justice League from being so strong. (Disclaimer, you cant actually kill big time heroes that others may wont to play cannon wise in the DC world just yet, in the future maybe but not at the current moment. Yes I'm looking at you when I say this Kris.)

Code:
[b]Characters Name (As we OOC Know them):[/b]
[b]Known As:[/b]
[list][*]Using fancy listing code is optional I just added this just in case anyone ever wondered how I used this coding.
[*]--[/list]
[b]What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where and Why?:[/b]
[b]All Note Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?:[/b]

Who is left to be ranked in this starting up group for this thread:

Mr. Pacific
Alastair Smith
Lilith Noble
Samuel Glover
Hotwire
Toji
Opal
Jennifer
Kris
Miley
Ryuu
Robot Sniper
Roman
Addison
Leon

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:51 pm

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Quiver
Known As: Robin Summers
What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where?: Unknown
All Not Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: Stopped a mugging, regularly goes on patrol (Does not take credit for actions, just leaves criminals for police)
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Lukas Siegfried Reinhardt
Known As:

• Riot - His hero persona. Known to law enforcement, criminals who have seen/heard of him, and anyone else who hears of his deeds while helping the city.

• Lukas - His civilian persona. Known by his workplace associates and students. These two are currently believed to be completely different people.

What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where?: Riot has traveled to several cities searching for a place to call home. He has always done what he could to keep crime to a minimum. Unlike most heroes/villains, he commonly stays or returns to the scene of the fight and offers to help in reconstruction efforts. As such, he is reasonably known in various cities and has been the subject of the occasional news article or report. He is not always recognized as he has yet to make national news, but many have heard of him and it is not uncommon for his reputation to proceed him, leading people to recognize him in a city he has not yet been to. As such, he is on the lower side of nationally recognized.

Lukas is a prodigy in the world of robotics. At only 19, he is near the top of his field and has even introduced a ground breaking thesis or two. To anyone in this niche field, he is world recognized. That being said, the vast majority of people have no idea what is going on in the field of robotics and as such have no idea of recognizing him. He has been featured in a handful of scientific articles, but the chances of him being recognized in the street by someone he has not met are extremely slim.

All Not Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?:Riot has stopped several major criminals and minor metahuman criminals in cities across the US, and is one of the only of his kind to actively assist the city in repairs to areas his fights have damaged.

Lukas has on two separate occasions submitted a thesis on robotics that was decades ahead of anyone else save perhaps the likes of Waynetech. He has been offered jobs both from Wayne Enterprises and Lexcorp, but after a lot of thinking, turned them down - desiring to help the smaller companies rather than help keep the massive super corporations in power. Despite turning down two lucrative jobs, his knowledge and experience have seen to a surprisingly padded bank account as he goes from research department to research department.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Alright so Pika, first off are you saying as she walks around normally she is known as robin? Can you further explain why she is Unknown, as in what does she due to make herself be known as Unknown?

As for you SN like we talked about you're cool with having Riot placed in the top rank of state wide known because he isn't quite nation wide known yet? And for Lukas would you consider him at the same level as Riot or Nation wide with the written acceptation of 'Normally only People following Robotics and such would heard of him'? If we do this then he will be placed in Nation wide instead but of course having the written acceptation and having Riots info and where he stands in the Spoiler Tab.
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Lukas is known worldwide, but only in his field. Meaning that if you don't follow robotics at all, you won't recognize him. Having a written exception is probably a good idea.

Riot is fine being at the top state level. ^~^
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 5:15 pm

Mama E, that is what I am saying, whenever she isn't in her Quiver outfit she is Robin Summers, simple as that. As for why she is unknown, it is because she does not let people know of her. She is always staying in the shadows. Whenever she takes out a bunch of thugs, or stops a robbery, she doesn't bring attention to herself. She just takes them out, then melts into the shadows and lets the police take care of them. That's why I wouldn't even consider her to be barely noticed, even though she's an active hero.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Toji Rai-Okami
Known As:

Toji:Civilian Identity. Known only to friends and parents of Jenny, and classmates, though not as much. Though not given access to public, also known by Corgi Gasket, and romoured about in certain demonic/supernatural circles( since a Okamian halfling is extremely rare.

The blue haired delinquent: Known by the public, this is the version of him most known at the moment. Even if not on purpose, he's known for being destructive to the surrounding environment, especially thanks to the News.

Lightning Wolf: Superhero persona, A beginning hero wearing a wolf mask and with electrical powers, there's been one news report about him so far. Theorized to be the blue haired delinquent by a certain news anchor. Seen exactly once so far, having attempted to stop a fight between a dragon and robot.

What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where?:

Toji: Unknown/barely known. Neutral.

Delinquent: Locally known, neutral.

Lightning Wolf: Barely known, hero.

All Not Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: Delinquent: caused property damage,interfered with a business man kicking people out.Wolf: Got in the middle of a super powered fight.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Alright Sn I'll add him in a bit.

I would consider her lowest level considering she isn't technically 100% unknown to others Barely noticed would include her due to my understanding of others at least knowing her as Quiver and due to barely noticed including common npc civilians which is what i assume others sees her as since she doesn't hide all of her existence to my understanding she just hides her Hero self. After hearing this do you still think she fits n Unknown or are you willing to let her be lowest level Barley known? Which ever you prefer I will put her there I just wanted to share this point to see if your thoughts on where he stands are the same still or not.

HB as for toji as himself do you think also we should add in that some evil wealthy men like rick who would have been invited to check him out by corgi aka the people in the shows in your intro thread? You: thanks to the news News: your welcome For Toji I think he would be more of Barely Known, Delinquent seems a fitting rank, Lighting Wolf also seems fitting. That's all my comments on your stuff let me know what you think and if you think my thoughts on his rank for toji is accurate/okay with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Characters Name: Charity Rivers
Known As: Charity
What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where?: Barely Known
All Not Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: She drew a picture of a tree, once.

Characters Name: Robot Sniper
Known As: Robert
What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where?: Unknown
All Not Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: Assassinated a handful of civilians in Jump City. Stole a hot dog costume.

Last edited by Dar on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Can you let me know why she is considered unknown? As for Robot he seems fitting so I'll add him soon though if you want anything else added in for him just pot it for me and I'll tack it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:24 am

My apologies. After reading over the descriptions again, I realized that Charity would fit much better in the Barely Known section. As of right now, she's just kind of considered a normal person. She certainly isn't trying to disappear from the grid or cover her tracks. I've edited my post to reflect this.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 2:43 pm

In that case, put Robin in barely known, but mention that Quiver is unknown.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:48 am

Alright you two You both should be good to go thanks for helping out figure out your characters.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:52 am

I put your characters in their positions in the rankings when I have time I will buff out their info tabs until then feel free to see what i wrote about my characters below and message what else you may have forgot but wanted in your info tab and maybe say your thoughts about my info maybe? You don't have to but I would feel odd just placing my characters in without seeing what you guys thought first.

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Miley
Known As:
  • Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro
  • Miley Feedecondro

What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where and Why?:
Human World: Top Locally or Low State wide due to being the bodyguard of one of the wealthiest men in star before he died and had been known to kill others, and some suspected her being a slave based on how they talked to each other. She also would be here due to the fact that she turned her mansion that was given to her in ricks will along with a lot of property and money into an orphanage and donated millions to charities helping rebuild recently destroyed public property and other such things and gave away all the property and only really keeping 2% of the things she was given.

Underworld: her early life was spread as a rumor which was "The king of the feecon kingdom (Which the kingdom should be at least heard of all around the underworld at least name wise for it being a kingdom of notable size and strength.) went insane after losing his wife and now takes it out on his people and child" She being the child then about when she was 14 Miley traded herself into slavery to free her people from slavery which actions would have gotten the word around and that her people saw her as their queen despite her being a slave at the time.

The news that she also killed her own father would have been spread around as well. Then when rick died and she returned with her mother to the kingdom as its queen the news would then spread around that she was back and now the queen of her people officially and that her mother, the wife of the old king, was some how back now with her. She would at least be known for being the current queen of a notably sized and strengthed kingdom of the Feecons.

All Note Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: See above (I put this bit in with the stuff above to make it easier on me later .)

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Jenny
Known As:
  • Jennifer/Jenny Necowl
  • The masked Vigilantist (By the news due to her not having stated her hero name yet.)

What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where and Why?:
Jenny: Low level Locally for being the sister of Addison
The Masked Vigilantist: Barely Known she hasn't done all too much and the only thing she has done is most likely out shined but those she was with and what they did at the time and who they were.
All Note Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: She saved a custodian once but only did so due to the help of a Dragon, She also held toji and stopped him from trashing the city.

Characters Name (As we OOC Know them): Addison
Known As:
  • Addison Necowl
  • Nightingale

What Rank You Believe Them To Be And Where and Why?: Addison/Nightingale: They are at the same point since everyone who knows addison Knows shes Nightingale since the only thing she has done as Nightingale was able to be seen that she herself did so and the name Nightingale is only really known as a preferred name of her choosing. Like when subs ask if you want to be called something else when checking attendance she would say Nightingale.

But She would be High Tier Locally known for killing probably around 100 people or so at this point without getting harmed thus far, causing 1,000s of dollars in property damage in the mall, she caused multiple inmates at the criminally insane human section of the asylum to escape, She is also very well known in the black market being loved by her buyers and hated by sellers due to her crazy low prices and top quality things she sells though she is not constantly selling but when she does people tend to race to her due to her normally having better weapons and gear being sold in star and for dirt cheap for what she is selling.
All Note Worthy Things They Have Done/What Are They Known For?: See above
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Lukas/Riot is now finished fully, please let me know if you see anything incorrect and I'll fix it.

Next up: Charity

Toji Can you verify your thing with me:

"HB as for toji as himself do you think also we should add in that some evil wealthy men like rick who would have been invited to check him out by corgi aka the people in the shows in your intro thread? You: thanks to the news News: your welcome For Toji I think he would be more of Barely Known, Delinquent seems a fitting rank, Lighting Wolf also seems fitting. That's all my comments on your stuff let me know what you think and if you think my thoughts on his rank for toji is accurate/okay with you. "

Here are the remaining characters that still need to be discussed:
Mr. Pacific
Alastair Smith
Lilith Noble
Samuel Glover
Hotwire
Opal
Kris
Ryuu
Roman
Leon
Miley (In progress)
Jennifer (In progress)
Addison (In progress)
Toji (In progress)

If you see your character here and have yet to post anything for your character nor have informed me that you will be soon, here in the next few days the rest of us will move on without you to talk about your character. Note you can still join the discussion when its in progress just know that we will be starting without you.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Finished Charity with the info given, If you would like me to I can also add in her recent events on the bridge in our thread.

Up Next: Robin
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Finished Quiver, If you would like anything hanged please post here.

Up Next: Robot Sniper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fame and InFamy Of Characters   Fame and InFamy Of Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Fame and InFamy Of Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next