Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Terra EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Terra EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Terra EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Terra EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Terra EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Terra EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Terra EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Terra EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Terra EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Terra EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Terra I_vote_lcapTerra I_voting_barTerra I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Terra I_vote_lcap0%Terra I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Terra I_vote_lcap100%Terra I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Terra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Terra Empty
PostSubject: Terra   Terra EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 pm

”My Name is Terra, I have done horrible things and I have no regrets.”

Tara Markov

Terra New_Terra

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Princess Tara Markov
Nickname(s):N/A
Codename:Terra
Alias(es):N/A
Classification:Human
Affiliation:Slade(formerly), Teen Titans(formerly), Neutral(currently)
Birthday:Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:Blond
Eye Color:Blue(purplish in the right lighting, yellow when powers are in use.)
Height:5’4”
Weight:115lbs
Other Traits:Terra doesn’t look very strong and has a very skinny body

===POWERS===

Powers: Geokinesis: Terra can control any form of earth from mud to rock. Terra can change mud into rock and put smaller rocks together to bake bigger objects like a giant rock fist she can even change the shape of mud making them into things like hands or a hammer. Terra can pick rocks that can go to the weight of about 2 tons. The bigger the rock that she picks up the slower the slower they move through the air and the small pieces that she picks up the faster they move through the air.

Terra usually travels through the air on a chunk of rock that can go about 50mph. Terra tends to use small rocks as projectiles to hit her target. Terra can move pieces of rock up into the air without disconnecting it from the ground. While under Slade’s influence Terra (with the help of Slade) could make golem like creatures out of the earth that she can control but now that she doesn’t have help from Slade she has lost this skill to do so.

After Terra escaped from the stone she learned that she could put pieces of rock on herself to make armor. Terra’s powers can trigger volcanos but only when her emotions are heightened enough. Terra can make earthquakes and split the earth in half (not entire earth but the general ground around her) that can stretch up to about 20 feet and go down about 50 or more feet downward. Terra can tunnel through the earth by using her powers.

Skills: After training with Slade Terra was able to become a very skilled hand to hand fighter that could match Robins skills. Terra knows how to survive on her own. Terra over the years has trained her endurance to above average physical condition. Terra’s stamina is also above average most normal humans Stamina allowing her to run about 2 or 3 mins longer than usually sometimes in a full on sprint.

Weaknesses: When Terra’s emotions get heightened it becomes harder for her to control her power at time, Terra has decided to pretend that she has no memory or powers so because of this if she is attacked she will be defenseless and be unable to attack back. Terra might have above average endurance than usual humans but compared to most human heroes she is still just as weak if she is hit.

Equipment: N/A

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Terra can be very hard head at times and isn’t very trust worthy towards others after everything that has happened to her in her life. Terra pretends that she knows nothing of her past and has to lie most of the time. Terra claims to hate camping now because of all of the bugs. Terra still misses Beast Boy and the other Titans and after Beast Boy’s last visit to her she realizes they had forgiven her she still feels that they are better off without her so she continues to act like she has no memory.

Strengths:Her Geokinesis, Eating very fast, Surviving on her own.

Interests/Habits:Playing video games and hanging out with Beast Boy and other Titans(formerly), Hanging out with her two new friends(the two girls that BB encountered when he located Terra at the high school Amber: red head Dionne: Black haired one), Doing most teen age girl stuff. Terra tends to lose control of her powers when her emotions get too heightened.

Likes:Hanging out with Beast Boy and the other Titans(formerly), Traveling around the world(formerly), Spending time with her friends, Carnivals,

Dislikes: Camping out side(claims not to like it), Anchovies(claims to be allergic), Beast Boy and other Titans(formerly while working for Slade), Having mud thrown at her face, having to study for tests, Slade, Losing friends.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Father, Mother, Brother(GeoForce)
Place of Origin:A kingdom in Europe named Markovia
Current City:Jump City
History:As a little girl Terra lived in a Kingdom in Europe called Markovia as a princess the scientists in Markovia altered Terra and her brother GeoForce’s DNA to give them rock based powers. They had given these powers to them hoping to get better protection from their enemies. Unfortunately Terra could not control her powers so she ran way not wanting to put her loved ones in danger.

In her travels Terra met the Teen Titans after defeating a mutated super-sized scorpion in the desert. When Terra met the Titans she was offered a place to stay for the night and accepted. During the night of her stay Beast Boy figured out about Terra's lack of control in her powers. Terra made Beast Boy promise not to tell the other Titans her lack of control in her powers fearing they would look down upon her because of it.

The very next morning Terra agreed to training with them and showed off her powers the best way that she could without losing control of her powers again. Later on that day Terra went on a mission with the Titans to go after Slade. While the others were fighting Slade's robots Terra had found herself chasing after Slade. Slade offered to help Terra to learn to control her powers which would be an offer she would later on accept.

Terra became very upset when Slade began to tell her that Beast Boy would betray her and tell the Titans about her lack of control of her powers. Terra lost control of her powers once again threatening to have the entire cave they all were in to cave in. Luckily Beast Boy was able reach Terra and calms her down in time before she caved in the entire cave.

When they returned to Titans tower Robin offered Terra a place on the team. When he did Terra was happy up until him mentioning that he knew about her lack of control of her powers, which she then became angry and jumped to the conclusion that Beast Boy had broken his promise and told the others about it. She then ran away from the Titans and would join Slade to be trained by him to better her control of her powers.

Latter on that year Terra joined the Teen Titans after helping save the Titans tower. Terra proved that she was a great asset to the team and became close to all members of the team. After an awhile of being on the team Terra helped Slade infiltrate the tower while she was off spending time with Beast Boy. After Slade paid Terra and Beast Boy a visit while his robots where at work in the tower. Terra was revealed as Slade's spy and was forced to leave the team.

After the previous events with the Titans Terra had been convinced that they were her enemies and needed to be destroyed. She would later come back to the Titans as Slade's apprentice and would attack them. One by one Terra took out the Titans and helped Slade take over the city or so she thought. When the Titans came back they had decided to not give Terra any more chances and attacked her.

After being overwhelmed Terra ran back to Slade who was very displeased with her. Slade activated the suit she wore to control her body forcefully making her attack Beast Boy. In the end Terra regained control of her body and attacked Slade accidentally activating a volcano. She sacrificed her life to save the city imprisoning herself within stone. After doing this Terra was redeemed a Titan and the Titans true friend.

When Trigon Raven's father came to Earth had turned everyone but the Titans to stone but considering Terra was already turned to stone this did not do anything to her. When the Titans defeated Trigon all the citizens that were turned to stone returned back to normal which included Terra. Terra then decided to go to a school in Jump City acting like a normal teenager.

After defeating the brotherhood of evil the Titans returned to the city. While fighting a monster Beast Boy saw Terra and deiced to check out Terra's statue instead of going with the others into the sewers going after the monster. After seeing it was gone he deiced to go track down Terra where ever she would be in the city.

After finding her at a high school he convinced her to go get so pizza with him. At the pizza place Beast Boy told her all about their fight with their fight with the brother hood of evil. He then took her to the tower after her telling him he had the wrong girl hoping she just had forgotten and that bringing her to the tower would spark a memory. After trying to get Terra to use her powers by throwing mud at her face she stormed off leaving the tower.

The next day Beast Boy went back to the school to talk to Terra. She refused to talk to him so he decided to follow her around until she did. After Best Boy's communicator went off in the library he refused to leave unless she went with him. Terra told Beast Boy that the girl he knew and thought she was, was just a memory and that he should just go on with his life without her.

Sample RP Terra and her two friends Amber and Donnie Stand by the gate of Murakami High School.

”So you finally told Brat Boy to got lost huh?”

Donnie said to Terra.

”His name is Beast Boy and I told him he just had the wrong girl ok…”

Terra said looking at Donnie with a slight frown on her face clearly she still had feelings for him.

”Whatever I’m just glad he’s out of the way in time for our girls night out tonight.”

”That reminds me there’s this cool new store at the mall we should totally check out tonight.”

Amber and Donnie started to talk about the new store as Terra thought about Best Boy and how hurt he looked as she left him but was interrupted in mid thought by Amber.

”Hello? Earth to Terra?

”Oh sorry Amber what did you say?’

”Wana check out that new store Donnie talked about on the way to my house?”

”Uh yeah sure sounds fun.”

The three of them left to the mall as Terra’s mind still ponders about Beast Boy.

Last edited by Paige on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Terra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra   Terra EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Claimed!
Back to top Go down
Moon