Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Terra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_lcapTerra Trouble(Moon) I_voting_barTerra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Terra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_lcapTerra Trouble(Moon) I_voting_barTerra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Terra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_lcap0%Terra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Terra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_lcap100%Terra Trouble(Moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Terra Trouble(Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Terra Trouble(Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Terra walked down the side walk in her school clothes when suddenly a big shake in the ground came closer and closer. Terra turned to the source to see cinderblock charging at her. Terra's eyes winded and gasped as Cinderblock grabbed her."Seems he's still holding a grudge for giving Slade control over him." Terra's hands slightly glowed along with her eyes but she stopped them remembering she can't reveal that she has powers and hoped for some help.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Eric was cruising through JumpCity when he saw a giant block man grab a citizen. Eric stretched his arms out , white parts covered his body. Eric jumped off his bike and landing on top of the cinder block of a man and smirked. " hey block head! Maybe you should flirt with girls your own size!" Eric yelled putting a portal on the ground and one behind the girl.

Eric then jumped towards the girl and grabbed her not noticing who she was. Eric pushed them both through one portal and popped out the other. Eric put the girl down and looked at the Cinder Block. " After this fight i'm going to use your left over body parts to build houses for the homeless!" Eric threatened getting ready for a battle he won't forget.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

"Man if I hadn't promised myself I wouldn't use my powers I would have taken Cinderblock down in a second."Terra thought s she looked to Eric.

"Thanks for the help I thought I was in real trouble back there."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Eric didn't look at the girl. " You're not out of trouble yet." Eric said getting in a battle position. The cinder block came running towards him. Eric pushed the girl in the pile of trash bags in a near by alley and shot one portal on a wall another one under him. He popped out the one portal and landed on his head once again. " man that trick never gets old!" Eric yelled pulling out a dagger quick.Cinder Block shook him off quickly and threw Eric to the ground. Cinder block would then walk over to stomp on Eric.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Terra was pushed into some trash bags and was just about to yell at Eric but then saw Cinderblock about to step on him. Terra check to make sure no one was looking at her and then stuck out her arm pointed at cinder block as it and her eyes glowed yellow and Cinderblock stopped moving and his foot had a slight yellowish glow to it. Terra then made him take a step back allowing to let Eric get out of harms way as her eyes and hand stopped glowing and so did cinder blocks foot.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Eric slipped out from under Cinder Block's crushing zone and out of his reach. He pulled out his two pistols and started to shoot at Cinder Block's eyes. Cinder Block began to tumble backwards and fell onto the ground. Eric wondered why he wasn't crushed, but he had no time to ponder, he had a city to save. " Was I too much for you Cindy?" Eric mocked knowing this wasn't the end. Cinder Block got back up and chased after Eric, just like her planed.

Eric put one portal next to himself and another on a building. Right as Cinder Block was about crush him Eric shot two Fire Hydrants causing water to spray on Cinder Block. Eric jumped into the portal, back to safety.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Terra got out of the pile of trash and stood up and pulled of a used napkin and a banana pile off of her as she thought"eww" Terra then saw what Eric was doing. "He's pretty good at this." Terra watched from he streets not wanting to get too close just in case Cinderblock was still planning to try and kill her for what she did to him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:27 pm

CinderBlack fell to the ground with a thump. The cop cars, swat vans, and by-standers, circled around the Cinder Block with murmurs. People pointed towards GX26 constantly calling his name. He waved to the people, obviously they couldn't see his face because of a mask, and they waved back. Simple fame was so much fun. Eric walked over to the blonde girl her saved earlier. "Are you alright?" Eric ignored the fact that he was talking to Terra, but he knew that she wouldn't want much attention. He heard the rumors and frankly, he didn't believe them, now he has proof!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Terra looked to eric as she pulled the trash out from her hair and said.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for the help."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:49 pm

"you're Terra right?" Eric asked quietly, the people began leaving and the swat team and cops were still getting Cinder Block out of the road.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:55 pm

"sorry but you got the wrong girl"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra Trouble(Moon)   Terra Trouble(Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Terra Trouble(Moon)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Midtown-
Jump to: