Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Justice League: Gods And Monsters EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_lcapJustice League: Gods And Monsters I_voting_barJustice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_lcapJustice League: Gods And Monsters I_voting_barJustice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_lcap0%Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_lcap0%Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_lcap100%Justice League: Gods And Monsters I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster