Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Justice EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Justice EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Justice EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Justice EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Justice EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Justice EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Justice EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Justice EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Justice EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Justice EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Justice I_vote_lcapJustice I_voting_barJustice I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Justice I_vote_lcap0%Justice I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Justice I_vote_lcap100%Justice I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Justice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCrimsonLegion
Civillian
Civillian
TheCrimsonLegion

Justice Empty
PostSubject: Justice   Justice EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:46 pm

"Which is better? To be born good or to overcome an evil nature with great effort?"

Justice

Justice Character_concept_art_by_khanshin

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: James Harmon
Nickname(s): James, Harmer
Codename: Justice
Alias(es): None
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral. For now

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Yellow, though the left eye turns crimson red when using his power
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Weight: 186 kg
Other Traits: Jame's left hand, though appearing to be flesh, is infact a highly complex piece of machinery, created by James himself

===POWERS===

Powers: His left eye allows him to trap his foes mind into a seperate world, where for 72 hours, he controls all the rules of the dimension, whether one can not die from wounds, whether they are wounded themselves. In essence, for 72 hours, James is capable of anything. However, 72 hours in the seperate world is only a single second is this world. All the damage done in the seperate world is purely mental, causing psychological trauma depending on what he did
However, he needs to make eye contact in order to use the technique. Also, James can only use the technique once a day.

Skills:
James is skilled in mechanics, having created his robotic left hand on his own, and can be seen constantly installing or fiddling with it. He is also trained in hand-to hand combat, prefering to get up close and personal as opposed to long-ranged fighting. James is also skilled in the art of the sword, especially with the collapsible katana that he created himself

Weaknesses: James can only uses his power to place the mind in a seperate world once a day. Each time he uses the technique leaves James extreamely exhausted and must get away as soon as he has used it.

Equipment:
His left hand has been replaced by a mechanical hand, which he created himself. It contains multiple tools within it such as a mini blowtorch, a screwdriver, a taser and other tools and weaponry.
A collapsable katana that he keeps in a ouch strapped to his left thigh

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: James has a complex personality. He views all things at first with a calm, cold regard. In his view, super-villians, murderers, rapists, arsonists and the such do not deserve the mercy of the law. Thus, he intends to bring forth what, in his eyes, is the only true justice by taking the lives of those who would do so to others.

Interests/Habits: James has a simple habit of tinkering with his hand, always seeking to upgrade it and make sure that it is efficient as possible.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Carl Harmon [Father, Deceased], Julia Harmon [Mother, Deceased]
Place of Origin: Metropolis
Current City: Jump City
History: James led a normal life in Metropolis, the child of wealthy Carl and Julia Harmon, owners of a company that created high-tech machinery for hospitals, police departments and the like. Growing up, James learnt as much as he could about mechanics himself so that he could assist his parents company.

His life, however, changed on the day of his 16th birthday. His parents were killed in an attack by common thugs, claiming they worked for Lex Luthor, who wished to 'acquire' their company. The attack also took James left hand when one of the thugs cut it off. The criminals were eventually found and arrested, yet due to lawyers provided to them by the city, they were released with no charges.

In James' eyes, this was NOT enough. The men had taken his parents, and the city itself was giving them a free pass, pain for with the money his parents paid into the city. This didn't suit well with James at all. These men didn't deserve to live comfortably for taking a life. After his parents death, the Harmon Corporation was bought by Wayne Enterprises, yet James didn't care.

Using his mechanic skills, James constructed a robotic replacement hand for himself and trained in the martial arts for two years. It was during this time that he discovered his illusionary power. Leaving Metropolis, and the memories he held there, he decided to move to Jump City, an area where he could disperse his OWN sense of justice
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice   Justice EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Justice Venom_16
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

Justice
Page 1 of 1