Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcap0%Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcap0%Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcap100%Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Empty
PostSubject: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:12 am

"Being a slave isn't that bad, I mean at least im not constantly in pain."

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Untitl14Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro CY4qIcEUEAAlixr

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro
Nickname(s): Miley
Codename: Kigilon (Feeconic for "The meeting of fire and ice.")
Classification: Half Breed Demon
Affiliation: Neutral Good
Birthday: May, 29th
TRW Username: (If she ever gets one) FreezerBurn

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Blonde (When Human) Red with Yellow Streaks (When Tainted Demon)
Eye Color: Dark Green
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 117 lbs
Other Traits: Has a red tail when a tainted demon.

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:
Her powers change based on her form that she can only change once per 3 hours and the change is rather quick but noticeable by seeing her hair change from long and wavy to slightly shorter and more wild and straight and tail to no tail and vice versa.

Feeconic Skin: This ability works no matter her form. It basically stops her from gaining any scars or blemishes on her skin. She heals 100% normally but she just never gains any scaring ever.

Human Form

• Ice Projection: Miley can shoot ice from any limb on her body and from her mouth. The ice she produces is just a little colder than regular ice making it just a little harder too (-40 F). When she fires shard of ice they are just a little slower than a bullet and the shards sizes can range from an inch big to about 3 or 4 feet big. She also can project snow and freezing winds which shoot out more like a shot gun like effect and reach out to about 4 feet out from where she projects it out.

• Frost: She also based on her mood and how much ice she has been using she will slowly cover herself in a very tin layer of frost that wont rely help her against any physical attacks but in long term it can help her. A foot around her frosted over body part will feel like its about 0 degrees (F) and possibly will make frost build an anything around the said area based on what it is and how long it is exposed to her.

A good way to figure out how fast the said thing should freeze and gain frost is to think about how  fast it would gain said thing if inside a freezer of a refrigerator. Though if exposed for a given amount of time something could be frozen completely solid but that would require her to stay in what ever state she was in to gain her frost for that given amount of time.

The moods that affect her with this are normally negative emotions but over all besides sad like emotions or being 'cold' towards someone other negative emotions won't really help as much yes it may get her body very cold but not really hit frosting level until she uses her ice projection and at that point only the part where she projected the ice will really frost over.

Though sad and cold emotions do cause much faster and stronger frost to build and does not require ice projection to start the frost building though when she does use her frost projection at this point of time the frost will merely spread faster over her. When in a not as bad mood and not projecting any ice the frost will stop admitting the cold temperatures it had been and will defrost as fast as normal frost would.

• Ice/Cold Resistance: Miley can not be effected by any amount of cold or frost or cold temperatures in this thus protecting her from freezing, frost bite, etc. But it does not protect her from solid ice not hurting her if it is being used as a physical weapon. Like a club made of ice st'll hurts her she just won't get cold from it. This though makes the healing powers of 'put some ice on it' not work for her. This also takes the 'joys' of brain freeze from her as well.

• Ice Alteration: Miley can shape and change ice into any shape she wants but the shape will always be stuck as a statue like shape meaning that she cant make a car with all of its gears inside it it would just make a totally solid car made of ice. She can only do this to ice that she glides her hands over or of that she touches or holds.

The ice will crack and under what is cracked will be the shape that she wanted and the area cracked can be about a foot in diameter her hand being the center point of the circle. The more she focuses the faster the ice can crack and if she purely focuses on ice breaking into shavings around her hands and  sees ice coming at her she can shatter it into shavings of ice but she must know that it is coming in order to tell the ice that she wants to alter it.

• Ice Being Form: In order to enter this form she must be in a cocoon of ice, t can be one that either she made or was already pre existing that she entered all that is required is that there is and inch of ice that is completely around her. She then will gain ice build u p all around her and the ice around her will grow in size with her as she gains the ice build up.

After 45 seconds of being left alone she will emerge and break out of the cocoon in her Ice Being Form. If the ice cocoon gain a hole that is a about 2 inches big in size that goes all the way though the ice built up around her and the cocoon will shatter into snow.

While in the cocoon she will move down into a sitting position and hug her knees and closing her eyes, which will be the pose that she is stuck in when inside the wall of ice that is her IBF. She will be placed in the center of the chest and will mark the weak point of this form being where she is and the thinnest amount of ice.

While in this form she will feel no pain that this form takes unless it is within 2 feet of where she is. When the pain is around that area she will feel the pain and the  being will finally react as if it was hurt. The being can do all of her other powers that she can use and even replace its missing limbs with preexisting ice or ice that it makes.

Though it will need to freeze it onto it's self and take the time to reshape it  which if it is an entire limp it will take about a minute to get it completely back to where it was before.the being is about 3 feet in thickness for its general chest and the widest parts of its feet.

It is about 9 feet tall. While in this form the ice works as armor to her and is still though about as strong as her normal ice which is only a bit stronger than standard ice she also now in this form weighs about half a ton / 1,000 pounds. She can also pick up things up to 1 ton.

This form lasts up to 30 mins or until a hole in the chest about the size of a fist reaches is core aka her, the head is severed from the body, or any other major wound is made to the head and or chest. She also has a foot thick at the base and 5 foot long spiked tail in this form.
    Spoiler:

Tainted Demon Form

• Fire Projection: Miley can shoot out fire from any limb on her body including become her mouth and can set her tail on fire. The fire that comes out of Miley can melt steel (2500 F).  Large fire orbs can get up to 4 feet in diameter and regular fire balls are usually about a foot big but if she focuses really hard she can make a flame come out of one of her fingers and make it work like a blow torch. Her fire bolts and balls can travel about 50 mph. Her fire does not explode unless it comes in contact with exploitable things. She also can cup her hands to make fire start to move differently and form into a shape or anything she really thinks of but it turns back into a ball after she stops cupping her hands around it.

• Hot like fire: She also based on her mood and how much fire she has been using her skin can get as hot as fire and make a foot around the given area up to about 100 degrees (F).  The moods that affect her with this are normally either angry or if she has an intense happy feeling or if something can cause her to blush or get flustered.

• Fire/Heat Resistance: Miley can not be effected by any amount of heat or fire or hot temperatures in this thus protecting her from over heating, burns, etc.
  • Fire Being Form: In order to enter this form she must be either surrounded and covered in fire, t can be one that either she made or was already pre existing that or any other thing that is a hot as fire or hotter. She then will gain fire build up all around her and the fire around her will grow in size with her as she gains the fire build up.

After 45 seconds of being left alone she will emerge out of the thing she is surrounded in while in her Fire Being Form. If the thing she is surrounded in goes out is becomes cold smoke will rise from her and it and she will be normal once again. While in the cocoon she will move down into a sitting position and hug her knees and closing her eyes, which will be the pose that she is stuck in when inside the flames that is her FBF.

She will be placed in the center of the chest and will mark the weak point of this form being where she is and the thinnest amount of fire. While in this form she will feel no pain that this form takes unless it is within 2 feet of where she is. When the pain is around that area she will feel the pain and the  being will finally react as if it was hurt.

The being can do all of her other powers that she can use and even replace its missing limbs with preexisting fire or fire that it makes but then will be pure fire and will not have a layer of black rocks making physical attack half as strong as normal for the cost of it being able to quickly being rebuilt. The being is about 3 feet in thickness for its general chest and the widest parts of its feet.

It is about 9 feet tall. While in this form the ice works as armor to her and is still though about as strong as her normal ice which is only a bit stronger than standard ice she also now in this form weighs about half a ton / 1,000 pounds. She can also pick up things up to 1 ton.

This form lasts up to 30 mins or until a hole in the chest about the size of a fist reaches is core aka her, the head is severed from the body, or any other major wound is made to the head and or chest. She also has a foot thick at the base and 5 foot long spiked tail in this form. If this being is rapidly cooled it will be unable to move for 2 mins until its heat goes back up.

(Remove the weapons and that is this guy also it does not have wings yet nor any tail.)
    Spoiler:

Skills:

• How to run faster on all fours then on 2 feet
  • Extremely flexible
  • Advanced Acrobatic Skills
  • Pro Ice Skating Skills/Knows how to glide on ice and move around on it without falling and without ice skates.
  • High Pain Tolerance
  • Knows just about all Demon Language and very basic spoken English.
  • How to use her tail like another arm

Physical Weaknesses:

Human Form

Fire/Heat: While in this form she  is weaker to hot things and fire making all fire and heat attacks work twice as strong on her.
Put some ice on it: Putting ice on any wounds that she gets in this form will not gain any help from putting ice on it.
Small and Unskilled: when not a being she is very tiny and isn't too strong so she is easy to beat when in normal fighting conditions since she also doesnt know how to fight hand to hand or anything all too well.

Tainted Demon Form

Ice/Cold: While in this form she  is weaker to cold things and ice making all ice and cold attacks work twice as strong on her.
Holy Objects: Holy water can burn her like 3rd degree burns when in this form, she also feels like she is being set on fire when in this form if she gets to close to holy objects. She also loses her ability to use her powers when in churches or other holy places.
Small and Unskilled: when not a being she is very tiny and isn't too strong so she is easy to beat when in normal fighting conditions since she also doesnt know how to fight hand to hand or anything all too well.

Mental Weaknesses:

English: She knows basic English but can't read any of it making it hard to function at times in the upper world.

Restrained: If shes put in chains, held down, or anything that holds her still and is meant to hold her still is used on her she will have a panic attack. This also goes for hugging but its not as bad and it will just heavily make her uncomfortable, uneasy.

Equipment: Enchanted Heat and Cold Resistant Dress/Clothes: This dress is enchanted to never burn or freeze so that it never gets in the way of her performance when using her abilities.

Enchanted Feeconic War Mask/Armor: The Enchanted Armor and Mask works like the rest of her clothes though unlike the rest of her clothes her armor and mask are only protected from burn, heat, fire, etc. damage. The mask is enchanted to also replace the clothes that the wearer has on at the time with armor that personally suits them.

This means that everyone's armor would look different though they all would have the same colors of silver, gold, orange, and red. When the mask is removed the armor is replaced with the holders starting clothes. Finally the armor and mask are much stronger than standard steel but still compared to other metals it is more close to steel than others.

Spoiler:

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: Miley can be cold and silent a lot but her heart still is mostly kind and makes her want to help good people. She CAN be friendly but  it doesn't really mean that she naturally kind all the time to others. She can be very dark as times and is numb to many different things that would care others and she likes to keep her fears a secret. She can be distant at times but one thing that is very clear about her at times, her being your friend or ally is the best thing you could ever get from her since she will do her best at times to be there for you even in battle.

Strengths: Over all everything listed in the skills.

Interests/Habits:

• Speaks with a Feeconic Accent that sounds like a mix between Japanese and British accents.
  • Creating things from ice
  • Observing others

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Mother (Status: Alive) Father (Dead)
Place of Origin: Feeconic Kingdom in the underworld
Current City: Star City
History: Miley's story begins with and end between her father and mother. One that lefter her father in a very darkened state that soon drove him to madness. The madness spread to his kingdom along with fear of him and also to Miley. Not too long after she could crawl he locked her up into a cage and tortured her everyday.

Though rather than breaking her he just made something dark grow in her as well which made her determined to get out of her cage and kill her father for what he had done. She knew something he didn't she knew that she like her mother could control ice which she knew would be her key needed to escape.

So for a year straight she would spend most of her nights training her abilities rather than sleep and soon enough the little 14 year old was ready. She moment she was ready she froze and broke her chains and  broke out of her cage but she didn't run. No. She waited for her fathers return and the moment he opened the door he met her cold near soulless gaze and the room that was now frozen solid from the ice that was coming off her and before he could say a word... it was over.

Miley then left to the portals and exited through one to find herself inside an office. The man who was at his desk looked her over seeing herself covered in blood and smirked asking her about her father in a language she could understand and she bluntly told him how she killed him. The man rather impressed then told her the arrangement with her father where he would trade feecon's as slaves to him to sell as slaves to others.

He then told her has now that her father was dead he now owned the rest of the feecons. She then told him in a cold fashion that she was queen now and that she was far stronger than any feecon he could ever obtain. And after talking it over they came to an agreement.

She would become his slave and his ownership over all over feecons that he hadn't yet sold and he was no longer entitled to any other feecons but in stead he got a feecon that could put all the other feecons to shame in power. She didn't like coming out of being tortured all her life to being enslaved right after but she was willing to do so since it was better of an existence than she was used to anyways and it saved any other feecons from being enslaved. So, she worked for the man.

He taught her english but never allowed her to learn how to read and she did what he wanted her to like a nice little slave even now 2 years later and she willingly stayed that way since it truly was a better existence than she has ever been able to live and because it also meant that no other feecons had to be a slave like her from now on.

Last edited by Tannascurath on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Approv11
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 am

Updated
  • Codename
  • Alignment
  • Equipment
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Kristoff
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:29 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1