Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcapMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_voting_barMilicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcap0%Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcap0%Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_lcap100%Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Empty
PostSubject: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:38 pm

"Awwww There's a sad hobo over there.... We should give him a big hug so he's not sad anymore!"
"I think that it's nice you want to do that but I am not hugging a hobo..."
"Yeah screw the god #*#$& #(*$& hobo we're goin clubing!"

Human Form
Spoiler:

Human Costume
Spoiler:

Ice form (all ice)
Spoiler:

Half Breed Form
Spoiler:

Half breed Costume
Spoiler:

Full demon (human)
Spoiler:

Full demon Costume
Spoiler:

Full Demon Form
Spoiler:

Fire form(When completely on fire)
Spoiler:

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro
Nickname(s): Miley
Codename: Flaming Snow
Classification: Feecon (Fire demon)
Affiliation:
Human: Good
Half Breed: Neutral (more towards good)
Demon: Evil
Birthday: March 4th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:
Human: dirty blonde with some parts bleach blonde
Half Breed: mainly bright orange but some parts are a more brighter orange color
Demon(human looks): bright yet dark red colored hair
Eye Color:
Human: green with small hint of brown (completely white when using powers)
Half Breed: green with small hint of brown(tend to be either on fire or completely red when mad or using her powers)
Demon(human looks): black eyes but when she is angry or has powers activated her eyes turn completely black or go on fire.
Height:All but ice form: 5’2” (ice form 23'1")
Weight:All but ice form: 128 lbs (ice form 2 tons)
Other Traits:(should be noted that she is supposed to look exactly like Hayley Williams so feel free to rp wise notice her as Hayley Williams (Hayley is lead singer of paramore))
Human:Has human aspects giving her pale but not as pale skin as her half bred form and she gets freckles from her human mother
Half Breed: She picks up the aspects of the Feecons and humans giving her flawless pale skin
Demon(human looks):Has aspects of Feecons giving her flawless pale snow white skin

===POWERS===

Powers:
Human form:
Ice Manipultion/Ice Projection: Miley can shoot ice from any part of her body. The ice she produces is just a little colder than regular ice making it just a little harder too. When she fires shard of ice they are just a little slower than a bullet and the shards sizes can range from an inch big to about 3 or 4 feet big. Miley can shoot out ice and glide across it as she produces it to travel faster. This way of travel is usually around 75 mph to 100 mph. Miley can also use this power to go into her ice form that basically covers her in ice forming into a huge ice monster that is able to pick up to 3 tons and use her regular powers just as she normally does but adds more protection to her. She tries not to go into this form too much because it takes a lot of energy out of her.

Ice resistance: No amount of ice, or cold can hurt or effect her (normally her skin is nearly as cold as ice)

Half breed:
Fire projection/Fire Manipulation: Miley can shoot out fire form any part of her body but usually only shoots out fire from her arms feet and mouth. The fire that comes out of Miley can melt steel. With her fire breath Miley can shoot out fire as much as she can hold her breath with is about 45 seconds. Other attacks with thing like a fire bolt and such can shoot out to about 2 mins straight. Large fire orbs can get up to 4 feet in diameter and regular fire balls can travel as fast as she can fly.(50 mph half breed 100 mph full demon) Also she can manipulate any fire within 50 feet range and can also use this power to go into her fire form which basically just makes it easier for her to use fire based attacks and fight in with her powers. Miley must continuously shoot out fire from her arms and legs to stay in flight while in half breed mode but in full demon mode she only needs to continuously shoot out fire threw her feet. Miley can fly as fast as 50 mph for 3 mins straight in half breed mode in full demon mode she can fly up to 100mph for 5min straight

Fire resistance: No amount of fire, lava, or heat can hurt or effect her(normally her skin is very warm but not burning hot)

Healing Factor: (when healing a small flame goes across the wound leaving un injured skin behind.) Miley’s demon side allows her to heal wounds much faster than regular humans. Small wounds heal almost instantly but can be clearly seen when it heals. Things like broken bones only take about a week instead of a month or so. Things like gun shots would take about a week or so as well

Demon:
Fire projection/Fire Manipulation (fire flight, form): Miley can shoot out fire form any part of her body but usually only shoots out fire from her arms feet and mouth. The fire that comes out of Miley can melt steel. With her fire breath Miley can shoot out fire as much as she can hold her breath with is about 45 seconds. Other attacks with thing like a fire bolt and such can shoot out to about 2mins straight. Large fire orbs can get up to 4 feet in diameter and regular fire balls can travel as fast as she can fly.(50mph half breed 100mph full demon) Also she can manipulate any fire within 50 feet range and can also use this power to go into her fire form which basically just makes it easier for her to use fire based attacks and fight in with her powers.Miley must continuously shoot out fire from her arms and legs to stay in flight while in half breed mode but in full demon mode she only needs to continuously shoot out fire threw her feet. Miley can fly as fast as 50mph for 3mins straight in half breed mode in full demon mode she can fly up to 100mph for 5min straight

Fire resistance: No amount of fire, lava, or heat can hurt or effect her (normally her skin is burning hot to the point that like a hot pan if you touch it longer than a slpit second it will burn you)

Healing Factor: (when healing a small flame goes across the wound leaving un injured skin behind.) Miley’s demon side allows her to heal wounds much faster than regular humans. Small wounds heal almost instantly but can be clearly seen when it heals. Things like broken bones only take about a week instead of a month or so. Things like gun shots would take about a week or so as well

Skills: Basic Acrobatic skills, hunting/track people down, how to speak 5 different demon langue, survival skills, basic weapon training, has learned to have a higher than average pain tolerance, Knows how to play the drums very very well, knows how to use her tail like a third hand or a monkey tail

Weaknesses:

All:
-unlike usually when Miley can freely change in between her forms on new moons she is stuck in her human form, when the moon is half she is stuck in her half breed form, and when it is full she is stuck in her demon form.
-Many times Miley's forms all converse (usually in her head) she tends to stop what shes doing or gets distracted making it hard for her to focus on the task at hand.

Demon/half breed:
-Can touch or come within a foot of anything Holy (like churches, crosses holy water etc.) if she passes that barrier and touches the item she will start to burn at the rate of a 3rd degree burn. (This weakness disappears when in human mode)
-Is she gets water on her she can't use her powers at all until dry again

Human: Only human: Shes only human so anything that would affect her that isn't ice related will affect her just like any other human.

Equipment: Her costume is a costume designed costume that has been enchanted to change into 2 other forms that go along with her other forms. The costume also is unaffected by any type of ice or fire the costume also is in the form of a necklace when not in use.
Spoiler:

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:
Human: Seems to be very energetic, super happy, and almost kid like. She usually gets along with most people or at least tries to. She loves to make dumb faces at people or just in general to express her feelings. She unlike her half breed side and demon side doesn't curse that much and over all rarely does it. She also sometimes tends to be a smart ass.

Half Breed: Slightly laid back, very mellow at most times, doesn't really show nor feel that much emotions towards others. She usually always tries to hide the fact shes a half breed demon because shes very shameful of it. She seems very proper at times and dresses like she is trying to cover up all visible skin half the time like she is slightly insecure. She can be very nice and is the most reasonable of her forms.

Demon: Mean, Sarcastic, Evil, do what I want when I want, only cares about my self type of person. She is the cruelest and least shameful of all her forms and she tends not to care what others think of her at all and usually tends to show that she doesn't care. She usually always wears a hat to hide her horns and when she is not wearing her black jacket she wears very revealing tight outfits and would seem like the mean girl who is always at clubs... mainly because she is that girl.

Strengths:Playing drums, Singing, acrobatics, speaking many demon languages, pain tolerance, tricking people/acting (usually only good at this in her demon form), swimming

Interests/Habits:Drums, singing, swimming, playing in snow, ice skating, tricking people/acting, fighting(only if she is the one winning), cutie things, making dumb/funny faces at others, acrobatics, hugs (whose likes are whose? I'll let you find out)

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Flerdocon(fl-ear-do-con) The king of Feecons(Fee-cons)(father) Melinda (last name unknown) (mother/died in child birth)
Place of Origin:A fire kingdom located in a volcano in the underworld (aka hell)
Current City: Star City
History:Miley’s father mated with a human hoping for a son that would become the most powerful Feecon ever known and become the new king/ruler of his kingdom. Her father was surprised to see that it was a female baby but decided a female leader would do just as well. Unlike most demons Miley’s father didn’t care whether she was a boy or girl but did care about the fact that Miley took after her mother and wasn’t evil like him and refused to be evil like him.

Miley always wished she was just human ashamed of her demonic side and after 17 years her father had enough and told her if she wanted to be human so bad that she would be treated like one. Her father locked her up in a dungeon but through her anger Miley was able to use her powers and escape. After escaping to the upper world aka regular earth, Miley changed her chains that were on her from the dungeon to restraints and planned to use them whenever she would have to change during full moons never learn how to control herself in this form she knew she’d kill someone if she got loose and didn’t want that to happen.

Over time Miley made a human friend who didn’t feel comfortable putting on restrains that would burn away at his friend but after she said in a demonic tone “I’LL PULL YOUR SMALL INTESTANT THROUGH YOUR NOSE YOU LITTLE SHI-“ Miley and her new friend became very close but Mileys father didn’t like this so he came to the upper world and killed her friend. Miley’s father was going to take her back to the underworld and lock her up but Miley managed to get away.

Miley’s father always knows where she is but seems to just see how he handles things for now. Miley found her way from the city she was in to Star city and is staying in one of the many abandoned buildings in "The Swamp" in Star City. Miley for about a week spent all her time fighting crime but after that week her demon side became the domonite side now being the main form that miley is usually in. This form usually does crimes parties and could care less about others but sometimes she lets out her other forms so they will stop pestering her. Also while on her travels to Star City she got a wizard to bind 3 costumes together to make the one she currently uses that matches up with each of her forms.

Last edited by Paige on Tue May 07, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:18 am

just missing her human costume picture but besides that i'm done with this app
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:28 pm

<< Claimed by this chick!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm actually surprised how well his app came out. You've balanced the powers and the weaknesses out well but make sure you don't god mod with this strong character!

Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Moon_a10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro   Milicondras Gendorytoonyfeel Feedecondro Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1