Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_lcapRev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_voting_barRev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_lcapRev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_voting_barRev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_lcap0%Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_lcap0%Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_lcap100%Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] Empty
PostSubject: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 6:54 pm

"Welcome to REV TALK! I'm your host Energy and I'm here with my fox addicted Co Host Moon!" She said as the crowd cheers gesturing to herself then moon as she introduced them. "Today is a wonderful day because today is the day that we day bew our first official episode!"

The crowd cheer louder but claimed down soon enough. "This past week was pretty interesting with the unexpected return and reboot of the site! What site is this you views at home may ask? Well the site you're on now of course! That's right Rev Talk will be covering discussions  from the out of character point of view covering every part of threads while the News will cover what would only be known in character by normal news folks."

She said with a smirk looking right into the camera before leaning back. "Tough we will try to mark any topics that shouldn't be able to be known to your characters/the general public so you know what  you should be able to mention in character or not. "

"Now today's subject is about the first major occurrence that just ended that is called Rainy Day Blues! This thread takes place in the span of 3 pages on star city's main street and posted on January 14, 2016 at 15:22 or 3:22 pm eastern standard time."

"It then ended on the date January 16th, 2016 at 14:22, heh an exact hour before it was sent previously, or also known as 2:22pm eastern standard time" She said reading off some note cards. "The members involved was the Darling "Dar" the horribly boring and low amounts of "Energy" and the marvelous "Moon"!" she said the crowd cheering as she gestured to moon as she named her off.

"Now the thread starts with Dar's character Robot Sniper staking out a building or... I'm not actually sure why he was there I was a bit confused maybe he was hiding there? Anyways it starts off through the eyes of an Npc who accidentally finds Robot Sniper and then is chased down by him."

"I then join in as Jenny who was staring at the rain while she waited for some crime to happen so she could stop it if she heard it and to her surprise one actually happens in the very building she was on and she then starts her rein of terror and kills her first window." She then looks to Moon "What are your thoughts on how the thread opened?"

((OOC: Link to thread: https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t660-rainy-day-blues-open ))

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:10 pm

"Howdy Howdy Howdy!! Suggestive Fox Suggestive Fox Suggestive Fox " Moon said happily, allowing Energy to take over. She went over the general gist of everything, how the talk show was going to work, how we are going to do this, and of course, what thread we were talking about. Personally Moon was excited to talk about this thread because it was her first action thread on this site.
"The Thread opening was really cool! Dar did a great job setting the scene and introducing his villain. The whole 'singing nursery rhymes' thing is cool, but terrifying! Imagine terminator walking towards you slowly humming, I'd get the hell out of there like Jenny did!" She told her excitedly. "Oh man, the whole 'nope train' thing made me laugh so hard! Especially when Kathy was just like lololol okay!"

"I also loved how well you played this new Jenny. Instead of her usual bad assness where she just blow stuff up, you took this new hero and have her get the victim and drive them to safety.. Well as safe as jumping out a window is.."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:33 pm

She laughs as she sees the foxes "I so saw that coming" she said as she laughed. She then leaned back with her leg losely crossed nodding as moon spoke "Yeah every time I saw him do that i had the strong erg to make jenny tart singing with his hums and going 'maybe is she sings he won't kill her! But then i was like but i can't cause that would be breaking character so i stuck with what she'd logically do and run like hell!"

"Dar did do a lovely job at writing and really making you get creeped out as you read his character to the point of thinking that he was using his Dar powers to make me hear the humming in my head and visualizing this creepy guy walking up to me like i was there and I just absolutely loved it." She said with a bright smile listening to her next comment and started to laugh. "Yeah i couldn't write that with a straight face as i like imagined her waving to her like hurry and get the fuck on the board! then riding away as her board says nop in a robotic voice slowly getting quieter as it flew away."

she said demonstrating the nops as she moved her hand like it was the board flying away. She then returned her arms to her armrests as she nodded to her comments then pulled her tiny mic on her shirt really close to her mouth and spoke in a low pitch creepy voice "This thread is also called 'the rise of the window murder...'"

She said before lowering it laughing a bit. "Yeah for those whoe don't know, Jenny is a rebooted version of another jenny on a diffrent site not really a reboot of the one from the preboot of TR as those who know that PBTR jenny was a villain. This Jenny was actually inspired off a jenny from a story concept I had called After Life that was a story that I actually had a lof of the plot down but never really went through with it and which story came from something that only moon knows about which won't be talked about on here."

She said sticking her tongue out at the camera aiming it to all the now curious people. "But yeah I do love this Jenny cause she has so much to learn which doing some really stupid things that all involve in this thread, breaking windows." She then looked down to her note card "now since you hoped to the nope train, I'll explain what basically happened leading up to that so the viewers know whats up before we move on. So basically Jenny makes it inside and instantly runs into Robot sniper."

"After failing to trip him she flies off on her hover board as he shoots a mini gun at her and chases her around the building as bullets grase her. After obtaining several gashes Jenny zooms off using her speed boost on her board and quickly runs into the woman shes trying to save. The woman then hesitantly starts to go with her but due to being so slow the Robot sniper manages to catch up with them and thus Jenny let passengers on the nope train."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:48 am

"After they both got on the 'Nope' train, Jenny eventually got to the point where their best plan of escape was to crash out of the window! Of course she tells Kathy that if she wants to hop off, now would be a good time. Luckily Kathy stays on and then both break out of the window, being followed by Robot Sniper." Moon explained to the audience, crossing her legs out of habit. "This would be the one of many windows that Jenny murdered... God rest their souls.." She said with a southern accent, wiping a fake tear from her eye.
"Now they are on the roof where its pouring rain! And this is where Ryuu comes in who was conveniently painting the lower level brick wall!" Moon told the audience sarcastically, fake laughing. "This was my first thread with Ryuu, so I was very excited to get into the character.. So of course I started off with her approaching the deadly robot and crack some terminator jokes!"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 3:43 pm

Energy then sit back and nodded as Moon then covered the next part. "Yeah I actually thought that Kathy was going to jump off and  then would have to look back at the woman being all like 'welp you chose the wrong choice seeing as how i'm now safe over here.' but thankfully she stayed on though i was starting to question if Jenny was going to make it ergo why I was on chat going 'yeah no moon please join still.'" She said the a chuckle then grabbed a tissue dabbing her eyes as she pretended to be said with moon over the windows as she nodded to was she said about them. She then nodded with a smile "I loved your intro and I really loved how you wrote her character so props to you and your intro for your new character man."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:03 pm

"Thanks thanks thanksssss! I was superrrr excited for this thread, especially being the fact I actually I had the muse for it! It was a nice change of pace, a simple thread with lots of action!" Moon explained excitedly. "So now we have three girls being threatened by a monster with a mini gun. At first Ryuu was trying to figure out what was going on, but when Jenny called out 'Scales I'm Buttcheeks!', Ryuu knew what to do! She turned around, ripped off her mask, and transformed into a giant white dragon!" She said, making an explosion sound for emphasis. "I loooovveee dragons! So this character really speaks to me, ya know?"
"That aside, her first reaction was to simply smack the robot with her tail... and he went a lot farther than she thought it would..."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm

She nodded "Yes I am very glad that you managed to get your muse up and going for rps, cause I honestly don't think I could ever be on an rp site and actively rp knowing there's not even a chance that you would join due to your lack of muse." Leans into mic and speaks quietly into it but the mic makign it loud. "For those who don't know moon is the "Holy buttcheeks batman!" to my robin or rping" She then leaned away from it. She then paused thinking about what jenny said.

"I wonder what kathy was thinking when jenny shouted "SCALES IM BUTT CHEEKS!" god jennys username is going to just rip the seriousness from like all fucking situations shes included in now." Energy nodded and started to laugh. "And then she finished her full out costume as she covered her left boob! Not knowing that this act would suddenly make jenny realize who she was when in the gym locker room!" She said laughing making a reference to the two of thems inside joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]   Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rev Talk: Episode 1: Rainy Day Blues [IP]
Page 1 of 1