Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_lcapTaking Art to the Next Level I_voting_barTaking Art to the Next Level I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_lcapTaking Art to the Next Level I_voting_barTaking Art to the Next Level I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_lcap0%Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_lcap0%Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_lcap100%Taking Art to the Next Level I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Taking Art to the Next Level

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Taking Art to the Next Level Empty
PostSubject: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 1:54 am

Hi, I'm scalesNstuff and this is my first post.... Eh.. I've been apart of this site for a year now but I was never had anything to say, I'm not one that can write out a perfectly good explanation for my craziness... it never works out for me... I use art instead, letting my fingers guide my emotions to crate and develop feelings as they go. My brain kind of.. shuts off... and my heart and soul take over... its a moment out of this shitty world... ya know?
well... events took place years ago that have been pushed back in my mind, their itching for escape... I just... couldn't... put it into words I guess? so I decided to take my words where everyone could see them and feel some kind of way..

You may see these in the Streets of Star, and when you do I want you to think about me every time.

This first one is down by the bridge in Star. I had to get creative here, using my special abilities to stay above water and pray that the paint didn't get wet.
It was inspired by a simple thought, those fighting death. It's death in a row boat going against the stream of water, symbolizing this. For those who fought for every last breathe before being taken under.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:01 am

scalesNstuff here, I have another mural for you guys. This one I almost got caught doing because it was down in Main Street. The police down there have poor taste and sniffed me out like a rotten slice of pizza. Luckily for them I have the awesome ability to shape shift into dragons, so if you ever see a girl in a dragon mask running around, know I'm on an awesome mission to get my voice to be heard! Or to get coffee at that new place down in Main Street? That place is literally my life fuel at the moment.

Anyways

This mural was inspired for those who's innocence was ripped from them at such a young age. How they have to face such strife, anger, and corruption so early on.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:32 am

Hey Scales, I'm Shadow_Butt_Cheeks, feel free to shorten that any way you want. As you can tell since you've been around so much, I'm one of the common daily posters and members of the site. I know exactly what you mean cause I do the same thing but with my music sometimes. I think this is a super cool idea what your doing here with your art and i can't way to see more on here and around star! If you ever wanna talk more about the arts outside this thread just send me a pm I'd love to talk more about it.

But until then, I would like to say that your symbolization in this art piece is thoughtful and rather beautiful. I would hate to see it get ruined by the water so here's some directions to store where you can buy some good spray paint that water resistant and  can put a clear water sealing layer of paint over top of your art to keep it safe. [The previously stated info here.]

Oh and I know the play your talking about, my sister and I go to it all the time! Though we go there for the cookies rather than the coffee, I'm more of a milk drinker, nords be damned and such xp. Anyways hope that some of the people that helped inspired your angel pic sees this and knows that their hard ship isn't just forgotten and shoved to the side.

Again great art can't what to see more! Also I'll be on the look out for you scales! Partly cause I'd love to meet you in person and partly cause I always wanted to see a dragon. 8 3
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:40 am

Yoooo Butt Cheeks! That name is awesome! Thanks for all the feedback, it means a lot when people take the time to reply. Also, I'm definitely going to have to invest in water sealant, as today's trial didn't work out so well.. But Yeah I'll totally hit you up sometime!

Anyway!

Today's misadventures weren't as successful due to the rain, but I got my say in down at the highway. Some idiot decided to spend their hard earned cash on some idiot billboard, so I decided to send them some teenage angst.

Spoiler:

On top of that fun, I found this extremely cute dragon gif on the internet today.. I wish I looked like this bugger.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:03 am

lol Thanks though I can't take credit for it, my sis changed it on me all I did was laugh and keep it.... then maybe hack into her account and change her username on her though it seems she just did the same thing I did since its the same still xp. No prob man I love your work and gladly will reply to it any chance I get ^^ Sweet can't wait to hang some time! DUDE! that pic is so funny I'm so gonna send it to everyone I know! Serious that fucking hilarious! Oh and nice gif!
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 5:44 pm

So a lot has happened to me recently and I keep on running into people that stop me from finishing a mural. I was recovering from some injuries and really I've just been having some bad luck.
Now with that aside, I finally got to put up something downtown by the clubs and bars.

Taking Art to the Next Level 130ef011
This one doesn't really have a deep meaning, I just let my brush take control and this came out. It probably mean something deep inside, but for now it's up to interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Art to the Next Level   Taking Art to the Next Level Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Art to the Next Level
Page 1 of 1