Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Jennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_lcapJennifer Nicole Necowl I_voting_barJennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Jennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_lcapJennifer Nicole Necowl I_voting_barJennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Jennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_lcap0%Jennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Jennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_lcap100%Jennifer Nicole Necowl I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Jennifer Nicole Necowl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Jennifer Nicole Necowl Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Nicole Necowl   Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:56 pm

"Why is bewilder in the name? Well cause it fits cause it's how I make you feel. Well your confused why its in my name right? Then it works!"

Jennifer Nicole Necowl

Jennifer Nicole Necowl Snapsh35Jennifer Nicole Necowl Snapsh36

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Jennifer Nicole Necowl
Nickname(s): Jenny, Jen
Codename: Scythe Bewilder
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Neutral Good
Birthday: November 20th
TRW Username: Shadow_Butt_Cheeks

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112 lbs
Other Traits: N/A

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:
N/A

Skills:

• Master Hacker and Programmer
  • Advanced Acrobatic Skill Level
  • Advanced Skate Board Skill Level
  • Advanced Mountain Climbing / Wall Scaling Skill Level
  • Basic Hand to Hand Fighting Skill Level
  • Basic Dual Chained Scythe Fighting Skill Level
  • Professional Singer Skill Level
  • Professional Violin Playing Skill Level

Physical Weaknesses:

• Human: Jennifer is 100% human so naturally anything that could hurt any other human can easily hurt her.
  • Tech and Gear: Much of her fighting, defenses, and traveling capabilities are Tech orientated which means with out them she is at a larger disadvantage.
  • New To the Crew: She is rather new to being a hero and fighting making her skills not all that advanced making her not the best fighter.

Mental Weaknesses:

• Loved Ones: The standard weakness for any hero who actually cares, which would be they are big on protecting the ones they care for which could be used against them.
  • Insects: She has a major phobia of bugs this includes spiders but not scorpions.

Equipment: Black and blue hover board with rocket thrusters: The hover board is about a foot in with, 4 ft in length and 3 inches thick. In the hover board are rocket thrusters that work like a speed boost that can last for 30 seconds straight before needing a 2 minute cool down. The hover board hovers 5 inches off the ground unless a button is it on it to make it lower down (Which also goes for going back up into the air).

These buttons are found on the sides of the front foot panel while the thrusters are by the heel of the back foot panel. The hover board can run for 24 hours straight before needing to be recharged with electricity for 4 hours. The foot panels are magnetized to help the user to not fall off and to turn off the this function you just have to press the button by the toes of the back panel.

Spoiler:

Metal Plated Boots: These boots work as steel to boots but the soles have an inch of metal in them with a thin rubber layer on the bottom and between the main shoe and the metal plates that  allow her to stay on her hover board easier and kick harder.

Main Mask: This mask can pop out a light blue lens that covers her eyes that protects her eyes like any standard goggles do and make her eye color look light blue and tinting the rest of that area of her face look tinted blue. This mask also alters her voice to a deep toned woman's voice. The front part of the mask also filters out  the air like a standard gas mask and allows her to filter out air in water.

Dual Chained Scythe: Over all these are just normal 6ft chains connecting 2 normal scythes. But there is a button hidden at the bottoms of the handles that push out strips of metal over the sharp blades to make the blunt to work like non lethal weapons. If you flick the weapons just right you can also snap the blade from their normal angles done over the handles like hand guards and back again.
Spoiler:

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality:Jen is not too social in person and can be rather shy and timid. She tends to stick to herself when in public when its just her out there but when with others she knows she usually either just sticks close to them or talks to them. With friends she talks a lot to say the least and she is known to be a smart ass at times. Jenny is a hero though if she knows that someone is a good person and what they are doing isn't thaaaaaat bad she won't really stop them at times and just act casual about it and even accept their help at times.

Strengths:

• Hacking
  • Programming
  • Singing
  • Playing The Violin
  • Acrobatics
  • Skateboarding
  • Problem Solving

Interests/Habits:

• Hackin, Programming, and Playing video games
  • Skateboarding and other physical activities
  • Preforming music
  • Rabbits, but more importantly her pet rabbit Alcrid
    Spoiler:

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Jane Necowl (Mother) Mike Necowl (Father) Addison Lane Necowl ((Twin Sister)Your_Left_Nostril)
Place of Origin: Star City
Current City:Star City
History: Jennifer grew up living a rather normal life and a rather happy one. She spent much of her time spending time with her twin sister learning how to play the violin while she learned to dance often practicing together, she learned how to program while her sister learned how to build due to the two never liking toys in stores too much and wanting to make them more 'interesting' and she helping bleach her sisters hair and taking the blame while her sister helped her cut up and redesign her clothes and took the blame.

A few years ago though she got another friend who quickly became her other best friend, Laney, who the two now commonly preform music together in their two man band. After the raise of the teen revolution Jenny decided she wanted to become a hero as well while her sister wanted to abuse the situation and make gear for the heroes and then sold the addresses to villains and gangs online. Though despite this the two still stayed very close and Jenny letting her sister do what she wanted while keeping her online friends well informed not to buy from her and her sister making her gear for her for free.[/center]
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Jennifer Nicole Necowl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Nicole Necowl   Jennifer Nicole Necowl EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Jennifer Nicole Necowl Approv10
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Nicole Necowl
Page 1 of 1